advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What precautions do you take to shield yourself when purchasing gear online?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
A mod gave me the go ahead to make this thread, if that changes please just delete thank you....

I feel like there have been a lot of "busts" lately and I feel like I'm not doing nearly enough to cover myself with the things I purchase from sponsors here. I order for myself as well as friends so with the size of my orders I feel there is more risk than if I were just picking up stuff for myself. I could use some tips in regards to emails, names, addresses, payments and things of that nature so I can get of an idea of what I can do better....

Thanks!

Use mail box, never send to home. I rent one that has 24 hour access.
Use real name, extra charges if you use fake and get caught
Secure email.
Use bitcoin (buy with cash, not CC)
Use domestic sources
Never buy from source that dabbles in recs
Keep your use secret (seen girlfriends ratting guys out for revenge)

Yeah, I used a box at the UPS store. Open in your real name but you can make up a company name. I had a company that bought and sold collectable toys on Ebay. The package can then just have the address and name of your company on it, no personal name. 24 hour access to your box, youll have a key to get into the store after hours. You can go late at night and if someone is there casing the joint youll see them in their car because the lot should be empty.

I used Western Union but I hear on here that they don't work so well any longer. Only pain in the past was not being able to send to Mexico and think there was a max amount per transaction. As said already, use cash to pay. You can use any name you like to send the money, but if something goes wrong you wont be able to get your money back.

Seems like crypto is the way to go now?

I have a UPS box with a business name on it, I'm curious how does that insulate you if the business is in your name? Also do you mean using a made up name for the western union?

If you use a fake name you can not get your money back if a name gets flagged.
I only order amounts that would never be considered distribution amounts and I stick with a source I like and don't continuously shop for low price. Busts are made and will continue to be made so I want my name and address in as few places as possible. For the most part I've only changed sources when they've closed shop

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A mod gave me the go ahead to make this thread, if that changes please just delete thank you....

I feel like there have been a lot of "busts" lately and I feel like I'm not doing nearly enough to cover myself with the things I purchase from sponsors here. I order for myself as well as friends so with the size of my orders I feel there is more risk than if I were just picking up stuff for myself. I could use some tips in regards to emails, names, addresses, payments and things of that nature so I can get of an idea of what I can do better....

Thanks!

You actually stand a better chance of getting busted by getting things for friends. I have seen way too many “brother who would never rat” get loose lips when looking at time. Not to mention if they have a gf or anyone else that they talk to.
The more people that know your business locally the higher the chance of bad things happening

I have a UPS box with a business name on it, I'm curious how does that insulate you if the business is in your name?

This is what I dont understand.
Don't you need legal ID to open a UPS box?
It wouldnt take too much effort to find out who the owner of the company is.

Stop getting stuff for friends if you wanna stay safe.

This is what I dont understand.
Don't you need legal ID to open a UPS box?
It wouldnt take too much effort to find out who the owner of the company is.

You open the box in your name, legally with a picture ID etc. Just that when you get the box you tell the store the name of your company so that it is associated with the box. Then whenever you order stuff you have the sender put only your business name on the package label. Having a business name on the label for something say coming from China may look less suspicious. That was my idea anyhow. Might be less chances of them searching your package in customs. Having your name off of it will make them have to work a whole lot harder to find you too.

I have a UPS box with a business name on it, I'm curious how does that insulate you if the business is in your name? Also do you mean using a made up name for the western union?

A business name may look less suspicious coming from somewhere like China for instance. Less chance of being opened up in customs maybe.

You can make up a name at the western union as long as the place receiving your money knows what name you used. Now if something goes wrong, you wont be able to get your money back though. I never had an issue, but that was just me. Things might be tougher nowadays.

If they want to get you they will no matter what precautions you take

Wear the fake glasses and nose disguise when sending money so the cashier doesn't recognize you.

Make up a suspicious fake name to throw the postal workers off, even though it's still going in your PO Box they will never figure it out.

Last edited:
Lol exactly ^^^^

Am I the only one that doesn’t do jack shit but order though BTC I guess you can say? But that’s it..

But unless you’re using super encrypted mail/internet and then ordering to a location you have zero relation to each and every time, obviously using a fake name and picking it up when it gets there (watching the mail going to that location) and actually getting away with that every time unseen and keeping it solely 100% your secret would probably the only way to not get caught, or at least as easily...

Because we all know if they want to find you, they will...

But anyway... Yea.... Why go through all that trouble over a couple bottles of Test and Tren etc..?

I am going to state the obvious - and it all starts with encrypted mail, I see so many people using gmail etc even sources, hell I came from the days of hotmail and we used PGP back then and one of the first anon servers.
proton mail is good
safe mail - heard was compromised and cyber-rights mail.
International REALLY opens you up - especially if you live on the west coast and get from china- they are cracking down big time on chinese packs - looking for raw opiates and pills.
Either way if you are a big time cat they can and will find you even with secure stuff.
I never use my home addy...it's goes to a location -usually a friends place and no signature and sits outside for several days before pick up.

Again not 100% totally risk free

You could also use a VPN and an email company thats abroad too. There are a lot of Russian and eastern European email addy sites, or Asian.

BTC is convenience - it hardly shields you from the transaction.

What I have not seen mentioned in this thread is delete your email and any other transnational related history. This means emails, tracking emails, and in some cases your order history on a website.

...And FFS, keep your gear usage to yourself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131