advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT PROTEIN POWDER DO U USE TO AID IN GAINING WEIGHT?

GYMRATN

Registered
I'm looking for a good protein powder to help me put on a few pounds along with the rest of my diet. I like to drink a shake after almost every meal. I just ordered some stuff from true protein but it hasn't came in yet. Any suggestions on certain ones fellas???

Dorian Yates whey protein at the moment. Used Tyrone's also. Synthetek is good stuff.

Dymatize Elite Whey or Optimum Nutrition Whey. Been using them for years.

I have always used ON but switched over to ProtoWhey. I love the stuff...best tasting protein I have ever tried. I also like it because it never gives my stomach issues. I still use ON's Oats and Whey though

True protein. Switched to it after all the hype here. Love it.
Just got an order in today.
2 big bags. Each one fills a protein jug and has half left.

I weighed it to see if they were be honest. They gave me a half pound free. :headbang:

honestly add some oils to a couple of your shakes. this will add some very clean dense calories along with the horomonal benefits that come with extra fats. Try macnut oil i think it tast great in shakes but i also like evoo too.

As for your question though, True protein whey isolate choc pb flavor is a great product

honestly add some oils to a couple of your shakes. this will add some very clean dense calories along with the horomonal benefits that come with extra fats. Try macnut oil i think it tast great in shakes but i also like evoo too.

As for your question though, True protein whey isolate choc pb flavor is a great product

thanks. i just ordered the team skip choc pb, cant wait to try it out

I only use Synthetek and PureSupplementpowders. - best i have tried, no hassle and they are VERY quick.

Both SyntheBLEND and SynthePURE are excellent.

Synthepure is a great competition whey. 96g of whey isolate, 8g of carbs, and .3g of fat per serving.

I'd go with a nice milk and egg powder. Maybe add some glutamine peptides and beef isolate. Throw in some creapure and you should be good.

Oh yeah, get all this stuff at Trueprotein.

Last edited:
I bought a couple of those 6 pound bags of Muscle Milk whey from Costco. Cheap as hell but I'm always having to add flavorings or cinnamon or coconut oil to make it bearable. I'm going with True Protein next time I need to buy it.

I usually go wit Muscle Tech Nitro-Tech Hardcore. But after reading here im gonna give Synthepure a try and see how it works;););)

The best protein I have ever took is Natures Best Zero Carb .It has 50 grams of protein per serving ,0 carbs and 1 gram of fat .One serving has 210 calories plus one serving 50% of most the FDA recommended daily vitamins and minerals
The best weight gainer protein I have ever took is ON Pro Complex Gainer .It has 60 grams of protein ,86 grams of carbs and 8 grams of fats per serving .It has a good portion of all the recommended FDA vitamin and minerals in it too in one serving .One serving has 650 calories.

I have always used wheyprotein from wal-mart because it was cheap and I could get it quick---but I was never impressed with the quality-or taste. I am ordering my next from trueprotein. Had several tell me it is much better. I guess, you get what you pay for.

Bump for synthepure, best and purest isolate on the market, no taste, no sugars. 96% pure protein!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws