over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What REALLY matters in life IS..

ALSO--

ALWAYS HELP those who are inferior to you! :confused:

Help the poor, the sick, and the unfit. It is our duty as humans to love one another and help each other thrive as a species.

I hope you mean less fortunate to you :rolleyes:

I do agree that helping your fellow human is how things were intended to be.

If we all reached our hand out a little more often the world would be a better place. Thanks for the thread Ross :)

Wish I did more of this. Always intend to get more involved with stuff like this but things get in the way.

Finally a humble post! :p

In all seriousness, I agree. That's the entire reason I became a paramedic, but I still want to go further with my medical career.

Last year I got the chance to go to Haiti for seven days and it was truly a life changing experience for me. If I had the means to do so I would do missionary work forever, but I have a family and other priorities that won't allow me to do so. Anyway, be grateful for what you've got, be humbled as often as you can, and PAY IT FORWARD.

I total agree with this! The wifey and I have gone out of are way to help several ppl every chance we get!

But either you have grown as a person Ross... or something...but all I can remember is the statement you made about military members... during the time of Whitney houstons passed... Ross said" its the service members job to die"...

Either way I agree and will cont. to be this way in life as much as we can!

So this all comes back to self entitlement/fulfillment. Doing good deeds to make yourself feel or look better is still for self gain. Calling someone inferior is saying you consider yourself superior.

Most homeless people I've ever met and spoke to chose to be homeless, and chose to live under a different set of social norms, it doesn't make them inferior, it just shows they have different things they value in life

Most people give a couple dollars to a homeless man to feel good about themselves, when that amount of money means nothing to let go of. I've seen some people in some pretty desperate situations and watched people pretend not to see them and pretend they would have helped.

I agree that people need to help eachother and blah blah blah but reality is everyone is out to benefit themselves, and for most of us, our children are the only ones who are important and we will complete selfless tasks for.

So this all comes back to self entitlement/fulfillment. Doing good deeds to make yourself feel or look better is still for self gain. Calling someone inferior is saying you consider yourself superior.

Most homeless people I've ever met and spoke to chose to be homeless, and chose to live under a different set of social norms, it doesn't make them inferior, it just shows they have different things they value in life

Most people give a couple dollars to a homeless man to feel good about themselves, when that amount of money means nothing to let go of. I've seen some people in some pretty desperate situations and watched people pretend not to see them and pretend they would have helped.

I agree that people need to help eachother and blah blah blah but reality is everyone is out to benefit themselves, and for most of us, our children are the only ones who are important and we will complete selfless tasks for.

When I used the word "inferior" I meant that IN REALITY--we are not all equally FORTUNATE. Some of us are blessed with INTELLIGENCE and others are cursed to a life of mental retardation. They are mentally inferior, but that doesn' t mean that they shouldn't be TREATED as equals. Same goes for those who are physically inferior, such as people wo suffer from a handicap. IT IS THE JOB OF THE STRONG TO SERVE AND PROTECT THE WEAK in society.

No man is SUPERIOR to another man, but we all have different natural abilities and disabilities.

Last edited:
Ross you pose yourself as a superior individual on every statement you make, you applaud yourself louder than an encore at a Motley Crue concert.

I have a hard time believing you give from the depths of your heart and soul,you without a doubt stroke your own ego by starting threads such as this…
Your sense of helping someone out is for your self gratification rather than helping humanity…… or those less Inferior to you :rolleyes:

Take it as you will

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong; it feels great looking good, making money, and having power. What really matters in life though, is how many other people you have impacted in a positive way.

Great post! I have recently thought about that and I believe have started to make a change for the better. It's a tough to do that sometimes when you struggle everyday with self esteem issues as I do. I'm trying very hard though though to leave this world knowing that i didn't spend my life being a prick and only concentrating on myself.

Ross you pose yourself as a superior individual on every statement you make, you applaud yourself louder than an encore at a Motley Crue concert.

I have a hard time believing you give from the depths of your heart and soul,you without a doubt stroke your own ego by starting threads such as this…
Your sense of helping someone out is for your self gratification rather than helping humanity…… or those less Inferior to you :rolleyes:

Take it as you will

I agree! I don't get how everyone falls for these cheesy ass posts about doing for others blah blah blah. People who really think this just do it...they don't write about it. You try and raise yourself with these posts. You have many just like it!

I disagree. There are many people out there making a difference in other people's lives selflessly because they want to help. They don't write about it, speak about it, or attempt to gain any recognition for it.

We rarely see or hear about this because it doesn't make interesting news to anyone, the general public likes negativity and exciting things like violence and stories that blow their mind.

Take it as you will

This thread was started TO INSPIRE others, not to feed my "ego".

I am not a perfect person, of course I have an ego, like all of us do. However, to say that I started this thread for recognition or attention is just silly. I am PASSIONATE about helping others and making the world a better place--PERIOD!

Last edited:

I am not a perfect person, of course I have an ego, like all of us do. However, to say that I started this thread for recognition or attention is just silly. I am PASSIONATE about helping others and making the world a better place--PERIOD!
Don't you dare start posting pics of yourself in the "life support" thread Ross.

Just teasin ya bro. I like what you're trying to do here.

Last edited:

Take it as you will

Good point...but Stewie is dating himself by using a Motley Crue encore as an analogy.

Good point...but Stewie is dating himself by using a Motley Crue encore as an analogy.

It was a toss up between Motley Crue and Justin Bieber … :D

Take it as you will

Someone with some sense.

This is good old Ross tactics trying to make out he's a good and proper person, when in reality, he still hasnt posted his leg pics he promised all of us, then claimed he wont post again until he's "a few weeks from competition". Full of shit.

Piss off the board, such as Shelby, MD and other senior members, dont post for a week or 2, then come back with some inspirational thread.

Fuck out of here.

Ross I'm sure you are a Passionate person … For your own self recognition to be put in the limelight.
I would venture to say you would do a heroic fete without questioning your fate (I hope?)
Hypothetical if you was to go in a burning building to help save someone's life… You give me the impression from your attention seeking Threads that after the fire had settled and the News Crew were capturing the coverage, you would burst before the cameras to let the world know what you've done… instead of walking away an unsung hero.

I haven't read all of the posts in the "life support" thread,(Incredible thread) or the "Counseling" Thread, I don't recall any of your passion being spilled over in those threads … So it's really hard for me to believe you stand behind what your preaching here,the intention of this thread and the meaning it stands for a great reminder of such … if you wasn't seeking attention.

Ever thought about getting into politics Ross

Ross I'm sure you are a Passionate person … For your own self recognition to be put in the limelight.
I would venture to say you would do a heroic fete without questioning your fate (I hope?)
Hypothetical if you was to go in a burning building to help save someone's life… You give me the impression from your attention seeking Threads that after the fire had settled and the News Crew were capturing the coverage, you would burst before the cameras to let the world know what you've done… instead of walking away an unsung hero.

I haven't read all of the posts in the "life support" thread,(Incredible thread) or the "Counseling" Thread, I don't recall any of your passion being spilled over in those threads … So it's really hard for me to believe you stand behind what your preaching here,the intention of this thread and the meaning it stands for a great reminder of such … if you wasn't seeking attention.

Ever thought about getting into politics Ross

The UNIVERSE(or GOD, as some call it) ONLY KNOWS ONE THING: INTENTIONS

I KNOW with all of my heart and mind that I HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS. I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE--for the sake of HELPING, NOT for recognition.

I know that I am a good person who seeks to improve the lives of everyone around me. I try my best to make the world a better place. I don't need any attention or recognition for that, I TAKE THAT REWARD WITH ME TO THE GRAVE. BEING GOOD IS IT'S OWN REWARD. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws