advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What roids make u confident, humorous & cocky (good way)?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I remembered I took NPP & it made me confident & talkative as hell.

Now i'm on Test/Tren. Althought I got no aggression, but I don't feel that humorous & confident. I feel quite shy & quite actually.

In the beginning I got a little irritaited but I guess that was because the body was getting used to it. After that I got confident & can't stop talking cock.

if what your saying is true then i respect the hell outta you man...where i live so many ppl walk around with an "im the shit attitude" it gets realllll fuckin annoying its a big fuckin toolshed here. Cockyness is the one personality I cannot stand in a person. I wish i could say drug x or y makes me feel this or that was but i feel the exact same all the time sry

there is no good way to be cocky.

The old russian dbol was best for making me confident and fun to be around...naposims

I know I get a lot more confidence around the ladies while on test...which is really of no use as I'm happily married :D

Also I guess a more "alpha" feeling, which I guess could be percieved as cockiness.....but I hate cocky mf's too.....

In the beginning I got a little irritaited but I guess that was because the body was getting used to it. After that I got confident & can't stop talking cock.

Better latent than never. :p

Ummm... alcohol might do the job.... you'll probably think your humorous, even though no one else will ;)

hahahaha alcohol I can't bring to work & use it.

Anyway, this cycle i'm using 0.5mg Arimidex a day.
And I don't feel talkative, or confident, or a little cocky at all.

Could the lower estrogen be the culprit?

Testosterone, and other heavy androgens, can most certainly affect BEHAVIOR.

I had an experience while using Andriol(Non-methylated Oral Testosterone) that I will never forget. I was using very high dosages of this stuff due to the poor bioavailbility, and was also injecting around 500mg of Testosterone per week. I became a MANIAC--in the true MEDICAL sense of the word. PURE MANIA. Meaning, my mood was so elevated and I was so overfilled with JOY, that I was actually becoming DELUSIONAL. YES, DELUSIONAL. BEYOND CONFIDENT, obsessed with fantasies of boundless beauty, success, or even fame. I was convinced I was a superior form of human being...

Every now and again, when my Testosterone level rises TOO high, I become a nutjob lol. Extremely agressive, eaily aroused(sexually and emotionally) and excessively verbal. I literally can't stop talking about myself. I suggest that everyone monitors their own thoughts and behavior, always seeking the opinions of those closest to you. It is hard to be OBJECTIVE when you are delusional...

I had an experience while using Andriol(Non-methylated Oral Testosterone) that I will never forget. I was using very high dosages of this stuff due to the poor bioavailbility, and was also injecting around 500mg of Testosterone per week. I became a MANIAC--in the true MEDICAL sense of the word. PURE MANIA. Meaning, my mood was so elevated and I was so overfilled with JOY, that I was actually becoming DELUSIONAL. YES, DELUSIONAL. BEYOND CONFIDENT, obsessed with fantasies of boundless beauty, success, or even fame. I was convinced I was a superior form of human being...

Every now and again, when my Testosterone level rises TOO high, I become a nutjob lol. Extremely agressive, eaily aroused(sexually and emotionally) and excessively verbal. I literally can't stop talking about myself. I suggest that everyone monitors their own thoughts and behavior, always seeking the opinions of those closest to you. It is hard to be OBJECTIVE when you are delusional...

And this is different than the normal Ross?? :D

I dont think gear has shit to do with it all depends on the persons natural personality!

it's all in your head, not in the syringe....

Last edited:
I can't say i feel different on any gear really, mabey a little more chilled on dbol but its minimal. A gram of test outside the Gym id never know i was on, i just feel no different. You might have the mental edge o knowing your on but i think that's about as far as it goes. I think the results give you the confidence not the gear itself

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Read the studies regarding this... only a very small minority of men experience mania on high doses of testosterone.

Dbol! I get so confident and happy its like im a whole new person. When im not on AAS im aggressive, non-talkative, and irritated. I would use dbol often but it makes my hair fall out.

The old russian dbol was best for making me confident and fun to be around...naposims

Spot on.

Dbol period gives me the most superior sense of well-being. Naps were my all time favorite dbol.

On that note to the OP, there is no room for cockiness or arrogance's, trust me it's better be be humble.
When I was young I let AAS get to my head ( Or I let me get to my head ), I was put into check many a few times by others.

Now if we're talking about having that spring in our step, and feeling like we're glowing, now that's different. It's all psychological, but the aas game can induce and make the effects more pronounced, like a antidepressant if you will.

Lift and training to feel good about yourself, when you start to feel good about yourself all the other welcoming effects will take place.

Be humble bro!;)

Last edited:
Tequila does it for me...too bad it doesn't help with massive gains.

Tren and an ai? No wonder you feel 'puny'. Tren by itself raises my anxiety and aggression, and a strong ai makes me puny and insecure feeling (I haven't perfected controling my estradiol levels). Dbol and test with maybe some nolvadex for the walking God phenomenon.

Personally if at one time I was more "Slap happy" or a "Social butterfly" and noticed I'm not what I once was or it takes and androgen to enhance this effect, instead of masking with an androgen, I would look "Global" to see which endogenous hormone is lagging or in a negative level.

I would start with Pregnenolone; Pregnenolone is produced by LDL cholesterol if your lipid profile is in the dumpster, work on optimizing your lipids.

Once your bring your lipids into optimal range, work on Adrenal insufficienies, once Adrenals become optimized~ thyroid and neurotransmitter "Should" slowly be restored through this modulation.

Pregnenolone is considered the Feel Good hormone, Pregnenolone is also produced in the testes. HCG stimulates Pregnenolone at this level, in smaller doses some feel a better sense of well-being.

IMO don't mask~correct declining hormones~ later on in life you'll be thankful.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear