over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What sandwhich bread do you eat?

P28 if you can afford it.

28 grams of protein per two slices. Slap on a hefty chunk of meat and your set!

It sounds all good in theory however, unless 90% of the protein in the bread is Whey isolate, which im sure it isnt. Your body isnt going to be digesting the grains and protein from them, everything else gets digested in your stomach and the grains stay intact into the intestines and damage the linings, if you eat enough of them everyday for years you could have leaky gut syndrome and develop ridiculous food sensitivities and even foods leak into your bloodstream. your body trys to fight them off like they are a bacteria, also they attach themselves to other proteins, and example i read was a protein released from your pancreas, then your body is producing antibodies to and causing inflammation damaging your pancreas where insulin is made and people could easily develop TYPE 1 Diabetes.. B
Bottom line is if your impair digestion and damage your gut, overtime how do u expect to digest even the simplest proteins properly..?
I stay away from grains,oats,barley,rye etc..
Rice is a bit easier to digest. So occasionally

Legumes and Dairy have similar problems to grains even. Gut irritating proteins,Protease inhibitors anti-nutritients..

Who needs them when u can get your carbohydrates,vitamins,minerals, from Fruits and vegetables.. Your protein and fats from animals meats and fish...

Fuck our governments food RDA how can anyone trust them?

Fruits.

Apples,Grapefruit,WaterMelon,Banana,Strawberries,blueberries,Oranges.

I belive the Stomach and the digestion system works as a whole.

Indulging Wheat or Grains,create Stress Inside the Colon,Gluten is an allergy alot of people have and dont know about.

Staying with fruits is easier with Digestion and you get minerals ,anti-oxidents , Very good fiber source,but the main point is that is easier to digest Fruits than Grains.

Digestion play a huge role in bodybuilding.

Just my opinion

Grains cause inflammation in the body.

When Egyptians started farming and storing grains is when certain diseases such as type 2 diabetes became prevalant.

Lots of research and info available on this.

No particular food causes diabetes and it’s a myth that sugar alone causes this disease. diabetes is the body’s inability to get sugar into your cells for energy. Either your own insulin isn’t working or your pancreas is no longer producing insulin. Some of the possible causes of diabetes is being overweight, sedentary, a number of certain ethnic groups, a family history, and overeating a lot of food. though, a diet low in fiber and high in fats and white, processed foods can contribute to the onset of diabetes.

I could go the rest of my life and never eat a slice of bread. Just me. Even as a kid I remember visiting my grandparents with my cousins and we would be sitting around the dinner table and they would be passing that Sunbeam white bread around and I would be saying, I don't want the bread, I want a piece of that fried chicken and the mashed potatoes! :p

So you anti-grains just do something like the Atkins diet?

How would I make a tuna sandwich for work without my bread?

Bread

I get a flat round bread from Sam's made by Sara Lee, it's awesome! I eat wheat 90% of the time and switch it up occasionally with whole grain.

People mention rice like grains? aka are bad for digestion...really?

I don't have a problem with rice but grains get me pretty bad.

I really only eat 50-70g of carbs from thick wheat bread (not that fluffy crap) that has 5g fiber per slice or rice a day and it has kept my digestion much better. Not constantly sick and farting, can actually hold an office job ect but rice is much easier on me than bread as long as it is in moderation.

I really want to follow the mountaindog diet but the meat sources are just too expensive for me right now.

No particular food causes diabetes and it’s a myth that sugar alone causes this disease. diabetes is the body’s inability to get sugar into your cells for energy. Either your own insulin isn’t working or your pancreas is no longer producing insulin. Some of the possible causes of diabetes is being overweight, sedentary, a number of certain ethnic groups, a family history, and overeating a lot of food. though, a diet low in fiber and high in fats and white, processed foods can contribute to the onset of diabetes.
Which translates into high blood sugar ,Diabetes(bolded)
Where does blood sugar primarily come from ??? Carbohydrates.
Being diabetic and a chiropractor and having a nutrition degree I have studied this stuff for years.History of certain disease onset dates back to Egyptians farming and storing grains one being TYPE 2 diabetes.

The first thing done when dealing with a diabetic patient is to start watching carb intake and keeping an accurate blood glucose chart to determine how the body is handling CARBOHYDRATES.
But grains absolutely cause inflammation in the body.

Last edited:
Damn. Generalizations are the worst. People need to stop pointing fingers at particular foods. Need to blame something though right? Media does this shit all the time.

well when I do eat bread it's ezekeil. but I try to stay away from breads for carbs

very interesting thread about grains.

does anyone have any more links?

So what carbs do you eat? Why stay from those carbs? just curious!

x2 ?

So you eat Fruits only?

I don t want to sound condescending but it doesn t sounds right...

How can you get big eating only vegetable and fruits?

When i see the amount of vegetables to ingest to get maybe 30g of carbs it s just too much for my stomach over filled with water.

The best carbs that could be useful for me so i can eat correctly without overfilling my stomach with empty calories is lentils, beans, chickpea..

It sounds all good in theory however, unless 90% of the protein in the bread is Whey isolate, which im sure it isnt. Your body isnt going to be digesting the grains and protein from them, everything else gets digested in your stomach and the grains stay intact into the intestines and damage the linings, if you eat enough of them everyday for years you could have leaky gut syndrome and develop ridiculous food sensitivities and even foods leak into your bloodstream. your body trys to fight them off like they are a bacteria, also they attach themselves to other proteins, and example i read was a protein released from your pancreas, then your body is producing antibodies to and causing inflammation damaging your pancreas where insulin is made and people could easily develop TYPE 1 Diabetes.. B
Bottom line is if your impair digestion and damage your gut, overtime how do u expect to digest even the simplest proteins properly..?
I stay away from grains,oats,barley,rye etc..
Rice is a bit easier to digest. So occasionally

Legumes and Dairy have similar problems to grains even. Gut irritating proteins,Protease inhibitors anti-nutritients..

Who needs them when u can get your carbohydrates,vitamins,minerals, from Fruits and vegetables.. Your protein and fats from animals meats and fish...

Fuck our governments food RDA how can anyone trust them?

Please tell me you are joking. I dont think anyone is going to end up dieing or getting diabetes from a couple slices of p28 everyday...

The stuff has great reviews and none of the ones I have read included diabetes onset!

P28 if you can afford it.

28 grams of protein per two slices. Slap on a hefty chunk of meat and your set!

If i wanted 28 g of whey isolate protein, I'd simply eat a cheaper healthy bread and drink a scoop of unflavored whey iso in 5 oz of water, like I do already.

Would save me a lot of money, and I could make toast without worrying about heating up the whey iso.

I do like Ezekiel bread. It offers a different type of protein. I just don't see the point in whey bread when we have to pay a premium on it for the "novelty". I'm trying to reduce my intake of whey, and vary it up more.

IF i eat bread at home generally will use Ezek, and that is only if. If i go out an get a burger or something like that ask for wheat not white.

Recently been trying out GLuten free alternatives. Some are not that bad. But somethings can get pricey depending where you get them. Gluten Free Waffles from Traders Joes cant be beat, lol.

Which translates into high blood sugar ,Diabetes(bolded)
Where does blood sugar primarily come from ??? Carbohydrates.
Being diabetic and a chiropractor and having a nutrition degree I have studied this stuff for years.History of certain disease onset dates back to Egyptians farming and storing grains one being TYPE 2 diabetes.

The first thing done when dealing with a diabetic patient is to start watching carb intake and keeping an accurate blood glucose chart to determine how the body is handling CARBOHYDRATES.
But grains absolutely cause inflammation in the body.
I'm totally on board with this. I have only over that last 5 to 6 years developed food allergies. I now HAVE to follow a nearly zero grain diet. I do eat some rice and tapioca products such as those found in gluten free stores etc. For bread I prefer UDI's breads which are flat out awesome. First piece I ever tried I toasted and put real butter on and was like HOLY FRICKIN CRAP and called my girlfriend in the kitchen and made her try it. Her reaction was about the same lol. Anyway I keep that to a supreme minimum when I do eat carb's which I'm not right now. Also when I eat a grain product I never eat a gluten containing grain which isn't just wheat.

When I up my carbs I have very small amounts of bread through the week and eat the rest in veggies and a little fruit.

War

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity