over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What SARM has least suppression?

Someone more knowledgeable will chime but honestly I think they're all extremely suppressing, sarms I believe became popular because a lot of guys think if they aren't pushing a needle through they're skin then they aren't using steroids or of course they're just afraid of needles. But for me personally every sarm I've used has had some really nasty physical side effects, much more than using AAS which generally give much better results.

Someone more knowledgeable will chime but honestly I think they're all extremely suppressing, sarms I believe became popular because a lot of guys think if they aren't pushing a needle through they're skin then they aren't using steroids or of course they're just afraid of needles. But for me personally every sarm I've used has had some really nasty physical side effects, much more than using AAS which generally give much better results.
And at least the long term health consequences are relatively known and relatively manageable (I did say relatively). With SARMs, it's all still a guessing game. Would never touch them personally. I've heard people raving about them but they always used them alongside AAS so who knows what they were really raving about?

I dropped some ostarine recently and replaced it mg for mg with testosterone. I feel stronger and my mind is more at ease knowing I'm not hurting my LDL and liver as much. All SARMs I've ran have caused my LDL to dip and my liver enzymes to go up (that's LGD, Ostarine, RAD).

Edit - I guess I didn't actually replace it mg for mg now that I think about it, I did bump my test dose up though but not quite the same weekly mg I was taking on Ostarine.

Cardarine and Mk-677 are sold as SARMS but aren't actually. They won't suppress your natural production of Testosterone.

Cardarine and Mk-677 are sold as SARMS but aren't actually. They won't suppress your natural production of Testosterone.

Yes....because just as you said they're not sarms!

The don't serve the same function whatsoever nor do they have the same effects.

I have tried ostarine, lgd & s4. None seemed all that suppressive, imo. It was no comparison to the suppression that I have experienced from oral aas. Didn't get bloods to confirm that. Only what I noticed & felt, based off experience. S4 was definitely legit, as the yellowish tint is super obvious & lgd was actually pretty good for strength & lean gains. I would try lgd again. Probably not the other 2.

Ran SARMS once when I was young in college. It worked but it had some nasty sides and when I came off it was worse than any gear that I’ve ran. I’ll most likely never run any again.

I have tried ostarine, lgd & s4. None seemed all that suppressive, imo. It was no comparison to the suppression that I have experienced from oral aas. Didn't get bloods to confirm that. Only what I noticed & felt, based off experience. S4 was definitely legit, as the yellowish tint is super obvious & lgd was actually pretty good for strength & lean gains. I would try lgd again. Probably not the other 2.
I also do not think they are very suppressive. Not like Deca, tren, etc.

I conceived a child on 70mg test weekly + 35mg ostarine daily + HCG. its all I ran for 2 years (not 2 years straight on the ostarine but on/off time on:time off on it). I was actually on ostarine when I knocked my girlfriend up.

I also do not think they are very suppressive. Not like Deca, tren, etc.

I conceived a child on 70mg test weekly + 35mg ostarine daily + HCG. its all I ran for 2 years (not 2 years straight on the ostarine but on/off time on:time off on it). I was actually on ostarine when I knocked my girlfriend up.

HCG, that’s baby making juice....

My normal test is around 650

8 days of TREST - total testosterone right around 100
60 days of LGD - total testosterone right around 100.

yes they are suppressive but not near as quick. Its a slow process, but so are the gains

Sarms do tank your lipids but they bounce back quickly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws