over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what shirts does the situation wear?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
lol.......................i dont think they are affliction or ed hardy........they look pretty snazzy for t shirts

reason i ask is im the market for some new tees...............no affliction, ed hardy or tapout for me.............his came to mind

HAHA, I know that they rocked Ed Hardy and Affliction the first season. Why would you want to dress like a tool tho?

Depending on how big you are, it will be hard to walk in to Guess, Calvin Klein, or Express and just pick up a tshirt. (I named those 3 because I like the simple tshirts they make, in that order)

What I do is go to a store like Parisian, , or Macys. They tend to have a bit of every brand and for some reason it seems like they always carry bigger sizes that the regular stores.

If you don't have luck like that, you can alway check out TJ maxx or a store like that. They usually carry a very wide variety of good quality clothing for a good deal.

Don't worry about the name brand or being a walking advertisement.. That makes it that much harder to find clothes, just look for something that looks good, and fits good as well.

HAHA, I know that they rocked Ed Hardy and Affliction the first season. Why would you want to dress like a tool tho?

i dont, thats why i dont want those shirts, i didnt think his were such

Depending on how big you are, it will be hard to walk in to Guess, Calvin Klein, or Express and just pick up a tshirt. (I named those 3 because I like the simple tshirts they make, in that order)

What I do is go to a store like Parisian, , or Macys. They tend to have a bit of every brand and for some reason it seems like they always carry bigger sizes that the regular stores.

If you don't have luck like that, you can alway check out TJ maxx or a store like that. They usually carry a very wide variety of good quality clothing for a good deal.

Don't worry about the name brand or being a walking advertisement.. That makes it that much harder to find clothes, just look for something that looks good, and fits good as well.

6ft 195 ...............not big, but in shape

Not sure what kind of stores you have by you.. But definitely check out Guess and Calvin Klein.. They are good quality tshirts and look good, plus they are mostly fitted so they should fit nice.

Very happy and gay ones!

he's a clown. he should change his name from "the situation" to the "the deranged self image jerkoff guido loser who will be unemployed, fat and living with his parents in 5yrs, ation"

LOL!!! At first I thought you guys were talking about a bench shirt then I realized "the Situation" doesn't bench.
Anway, I just picked up a Tommy Bahama shirt...good quality, reasonably priced, sizes work as well, especially in the nicer button up variety. The problem I have, as I'm sure a lot of others do, is I have bigger arms, shoulders, back, etc. but not a big midsection so some shirts just look ridiculous. Oh well, the price we pay.

Go to the store MetroPark. You will find those types of shirts..

**broken link removed**

I like Express, really cool graphic tee's, extra soft, and they are fitted unlike most others (comes down to a more narrow waist). Also I find I have less occurrence of them shrinking, unlike guess, which a few of their shirts I bought shrank up on me so fast I could only wear them for a couple months.

yeah, i went to guess and calvin klein websites, saw maybe 2 shirts i liked

Go to the store MetroPark. You will find those types of shirts..

**broken link removed**

fin jackpot, thanx! keep em comin if there are any more out there

Please....don't shop at metro park....that is unless ur 18-21....than unwilling fit right in....I know victor Martinez and some other bodybuilders sport Ed hardy, affliction etc.....but to me I'd rather not spend 60 bucks on a shirt that looked like granny used her bedazzler on it.....I'd much rather spend 12 bucks at target....and if it's for going out find a nice button up shirt at Macys...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131