advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what shoes are your favorite for the gym?

I have a feeling there are some women laughing pretty hard at this thread...

a good pair of cross-trainers..

or anything that fits, is airy and is comfortable. (and cheap)

this.. Got mine for 29.99 at dicks.

**broken link removed**

Those are pretty cool wrestling shoes. I think I'd like a similar pair in black and pink, If available::food-sm:l

I have a feeling there are some women laughing pretty hard at this thread...

Especially at the guy who posted the pic of his bright, colorful, shoes all lined up in a pretty row!

Anyone else think the Nike Rom 2's are worth the 200? I have yet to find a shoe I really like for lifting and am considering pulling the trigger on these.

^^^ I disgree jordans and nike has the best technology for running shoes, fitness shoes, as well as make most of the nfl cleets, baseball cleets, and olympic cleets.. If they werent do you think that professional athletes would be using them...

To the original poster I use good support nike al trainers they are not flexible and have a solid rubber that doesnt give its great i hate training in shoes that have a cushion or give.. because i feel it takes away from my lifts

Anyone else think the Nike Rom 2's are worth the 200? I have yet to find a shoe I really like for lifting and am considering pulling the trigger on these.

I love my Romaleos, they were worth every penny. They're constructed really well and will probably last 3x longer than any other shoe. When you wear them you feel like your feet are bolted to the floor. One thing that wont happen is you buy them, wear them and say to yourself what a waste of money. Funny thing is the probably help me the most in situations they're not even meant for like picking up heavy dumbbells and moving awkwardly in the gym, those times when you tweak something for a dumb reason.

I love my Romaleos, they were worth every penny. They're constructed really well and will probably last 3x longer than any other shoe. When you wear them you feel like your feet are bolted to the floor. One thing that wont happen is you buy them, wear them and say to yourself what a waste of money. Funny thing is the probably help me the most in situations they're not even meant for like picking up heavy dumbbells and moving awkwardly in the gym, those times when you tweak something for a dumb reason.

I have the Adidas adistar Oly shoes and love them! For squats and overhead presses, you can't beat them

Most comfortable shoes ever, for sneakers. I have the concords white/blue/black from last year.. One pair I wear, other is on display with his airness' signature on them.. :)

How do you train legs in them .. They have too much absorption for me I like hard rubber shoues if love to use something like the romaloes or the Adidas Olympics but I have flat feet and they have too much arch

Anyone know good powerlifting or similar shoes to the romaloes or Adidas olympics but that are flatter or for people that have flat feet

I have the Adidas adistar Oly shoes and love them! For squats and overhead presses, you can't beat them
this!

i love my addistars. the feeling of being planted to the ground with oly lifts and squats is worth every penny. not shoe you want to walk/run around in though. so dont go into it thinking you will get a lot of use out them outside of olympic type lifts.

shoes

ive got a pair of otomix wore for 5 years now ,, there pretty good think i need to treat myself to a new pair,,, i see alot of people wearing those toe shoes,, dont know how theyd be for training

How do you train legs in them .. They have too much absorption for me I like hard rubber shoues if love to use something like the romaloes or the Adidas Olympics but I have flat feet and they have too much arch

Ive never had a problem training legs with them, but I do know what your saying. I never go extrememly heavy anyways, Im more into the high rep sets for legs anyways. I feel that works best for me.

Ive never had a problem training legs with them, but I do know what your saying. I never go extrememly heavy anyways, Im more into the high rep sets for legs anyways. I feel that works best for me.

then what the hell do you need expensive ass olympic lifting shoes then if you don't lift heavy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131