over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What should I buy?

-Z-

Registered
Okay so next week I will have ~$300 to spend on peptides. I'm looking at ordering from Extreme just because the b2g1 sale is so hard to pass up.

I'm wondering out of everything they carry, what would you spend your $300 on?

I'm considering buying at much GHRP-6 as I can (approx. 18 months straight worth), but I may look at picking up some IGF, or some CJC to go with it.

What do you guys think?

I have ran cjc and ghrp2 together with good results after a month or so, really added vascularity and leaned me out a bit. Different source than the one you named though but good peptides are good peptides ! (IMO) :)

I just got about $300 worth from extreme. All mod grf and ghrp-2.

BUMP for more opinions

bump but this may need to go to the Peptides section...

Would like some more thoughts...:s:ar-wars

This is exactly what I would do. It the best bang for the buck of all peptides and its worth every penny.

Agreed!

I don't use any other peptides, other than mod grf/ghrp-2/ipamorelin... I do use a lot of GH Frag when cutting though.

modgrf/ghrp-2/gh frag is the most potent fat loss aid that I have ever used.

Minus the gh frag, plus insulin... is the most potent muscle gain aid that I have ever used (aside from aas). Add a small amount of GH to the aas/peptide/insulin combo, there is nothing that can top it (in my opinion).

Is MGF Mod GRF or am I missing something? Haha

Okay so next week I will have ~$300 to spend on peptides. I'm looking at ordering from Extreme just because the b2g1 sale is so hard to pass up.

I'm wondering out of everything they carry, what would you spend your $300 on?

I'm considering buying at much GHRP-6 as I can (approx. 18 months straight worth), but I may look at picking up some IGF, or some CJC to go with it.

What do you guys think?

I would go with IPAM and CJC1295

Yep, I just figured it out haha. CJC-1293 if Mod GRF

"Unofficial standard"...

If it is purely GH release you are wanting (which I presume it is) then really, the unofficial standard is that you want a GHRH and a GHRP... so, as a few have mentioned...

1) GHRH... Mod
2) GHRP... GHRP-2 (GHRP-6 is fine too, but some seem to get a little too much cortisol and/or prolactin release... hunger can too much for some as well if trying to keep lean)

Minimum- QHS
Ideal- TID (if not every 6 hours actually.... kind of impedes on lifestyle though)

"Super Ideal"- Mod/GHRP... wait 20 minutes, then GH for a "super pulse"

Make sure not to have any protein or fat a couple hours before admin times as well... increases somatostatin (GH inhibitor)

Edit- the reason to hold off on the IGF... you will still have plenty of increase from the peptides themselves... if anything... go with DES

Last edited:
If it is purely GH release you are wanting (which I presume it is) then really, the unofficial standard is that you want a GHRH and a GHRP... so, as a few have mentioned...

1) GHRH... Mod
2) GHRP... GHRP-2 (GHRP-6 is fine too, but some seem to get a little too much cortisol and/or prolactin release... hunger can too much for some as well if trying to keep lean)

Minimum- QHS
Ideal- TID (if not every 6 hours actually.... kind of impedes on lifestyle though)

"Super Ideal"- Mod/GHRP... wait 20 minutes, then GH for a "super pulse"

Make sure not to have any protein or fat a couple hours before admin times as well... increases somatostatin (GH inhibitor)

Edit- the reason to hold off on the IGF... you will still have plenty of increase from the peptides themselves... if anything... go with DES

Awesome, thanks man. I'm thinking here is what I'm going to go with:

CJC1295 100mcg/day Shot before bed
GHRP-2 300mcg/day Split into 3 shots on workout days (AM, PWO, PM) Twice on off days (AM,PM)
IGF-1 DES 1,3 20mcg 2x daily on workout days (AM, PWO) into the muscle worked, 1x daily (40mcg bilaterally) into muscle group to be rotated through

Last edited:
Suggestion...

Awesome, thanks man. I'm thinking here is what I'm going to go with:

CJC1295 100mcg/day Shot before bed
GHRP-2 300mcg/day Split into 3 shots on workout days (AM, PWO, PM) Twice on off days (AM,PM)
IGF-1 DES 1,3 20mcg 2x daily on workout days (AM, PWO) into the muscle worked, 1x daily (40mcg bilaterally) into muscle group to be rotated through

That will work yes, but, if I could suggest-

1) it's more ideal to take the GHRH & the GHRP TOGETHER...
i.e.- 100mcg Mod, 100mcg GHRP-2 at the SAME TIME, TID

2) skip the 1295... it causes "GH bleed" meaning, GH will continually secrete at a very low amount... sounds good, BUT, it's the PULSE you are after, the PULSE is what brings the results you want

Mod is a bit more pricey.... if anything then... GHRP-2 during the day and then the Mod/GHRP-2 before bed.

That will work yes, but, if I could suggest-

1) it's more ideal to take the GHRH & the GHRP TOGETHER...
i.e.- 100mcg Mod, 100mcg GHRP-2 at the SAME TIME, TID

2) skip the 1295... it causes "GH bleed" meaning, GH will continually secrete at a very low amount... sounds good, BUT, it's the PULSE you are after, the PULSE is what brings the results you want

Mod is a bit more pricey.... if anything then... GHRP-2 during the day and then the Mod/GHRP-2 before bed.

Whoops that is my bad, I meant 1293 (which is Mod, correct?) And if I'm using that, I may just do all 3 pins together with those two.

As far as the IGF goes, I've read some people get slightly hypo with it. Would dosing that PWO with the GHRP/Mod be an issue with hypoglycemia?

Whoops that is my bad, I meant 1293 (which is Mod, correct?) And if I'm using that, I may just do all 3 pins together with those two.

As far as the IGF goes, I've read some people get slightly hypo with it. Would dosing that PWO with the GHRP/Mod be an issue with hypoglycemia?

Most sites mislabel it cjc-1295 w/o dac. To be completely correct and avoid confusion just call it Tetrasubstituted Mod GRF(1-29).

extremes cjc 12193 and 1295 are the same thing so no worrys. think there 3 for 2 is over though

Agreed!

I don't use any other peptides, other than mod grf/ghrp-2/ipamorelin... I do use a lot of GH Frag when cutting though.

modgrf/ghrp-2/gh frag is the most potent fat loss aid that I have ever used.

Minus the gh frag, plus insulin... is the most potent muscle gain aid that I have ever used (aside from aas). Add a small amount of GH to the aas/peptide/insulin combo, there is nothing that can top it (in my opinion).

When you used modgrf/ghrp-2/gh frag how did you find maintaining muscle mass?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear