over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What should i do now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not telling anyone they are wrong. he thought that i thought its all gear when i know damn well its not. even from personal exp.

also, i almost never use gear at all but ive been around it and know about it for 5 years. i did like maybe 1-2 cycles. most of those years i have not been training due to other things. and now i want to use them just to help me get lean since i dont want to lose any muscle/strength. after that, i think im done with gear. my goals dont fit it, really.

AWN2004 said:
5'6...22....150ish....and 5 years with gear??? This is not a flame here but I think you are barking up the wrong tree. People are offering you sound advice and you are kinda telling them they are wrong. Skip for example, allthough I disagree with some of his methods, knows what he is doing. His pictures and clients speak for themselves. Never stop learning...you are still young and have a lot to learn.

hey bro you training 5 years on and off,you are 5'6 and 150lb so how small do you want to get?i mean dont get me wrong we all started somewere and we didnt get big over night,but still i was reading all the post and i saw a lot of guys giveing yo a lot of good ideas,and i still see you bouncing around,like yes i need help but when somebody give you an idea its like what do you think i dont know about that,its just make no sence to me.
one more time dont get me wrong i am here to help and to get help,to listen and to say,like all of us.bodybuilding is all about listening and learning.do that bro.its takes tiem to get there,so start wright now,not tomorow.
and good luck bro

Ok now....

You say you have endomorphic tendencys correct???? This usually implies dropping down on carbs for sure. Secondly your 22yr old an 5'6'' at 155. I cant see how this is endomorphic unless you have a large boned frame and no muscle. Now dont take offense to this but im pretty sure you are not maxed out naturally yet. I have about 14 years of training under my belt and before AS I was 185 and I too am 5'6''. Also this being your second or third cycle you do not know how these drugs work on your body yet. It sounds like you want instant gratification and in BB this is not how it works. Your giving yourself a time limit to get lean in a way. Just keep the cals and carbs under control and continue what you have been doing and the fat will drop. It just may take longer. And your last statement about using gear to get leaner then stopping all together is a total waste of time. If you get the body you want with gear trust me when I say it will be gone when the gear is. You can still look good but dont expect to look the same as you did when you were "on". If this is the case dont bother with the gear at all. Just keep the hard work up and you will get there. :)

Might be harsh, but like some others have touched on - 22, 155lb, 15% BF - I don't believe anyone can be pumped, feel pumped, muscular, look bigger or vascular or whatever at that size. What did you want to diet down to - 140lb? You don't need gear to do that. You said you had never been this big or lean before - well that should tell you that you could easily keep improving without gear. And I don't mean to piss on your parade, truly, but they are not impressive stats and I'm sure you could achieve better given time.

You seem obsessed with being lean and seem to have a few issues as in "I was the fat kid in school and I'm not gonna let this bloat..." etc. Well, at 155lb you are smaller than most natural gym goers who attain good condition, so I'd suggest you look at your diet and training and put the gear aside until you move towards 200lb.

Just my opinion, and a lot of good guys here have taken time out to give you their professional advice, so I'd listen to them. IronMike

You guys this kid is posting the same crap on all the boards and whining about not being lean. Everybody gave you good advice. Now fucking stop bitching and do something about it!

dirkmoneyshot said:
You guys this kid is posting the same crap on all the boards and whining about not being lean. Everybody gave you good advice. Now fucking stop bitching and do something about it!

dude just get lost i dont need your negativity

Last edited:
IronMike said:
Might be harsh, but like some others have touched on - 22, 155lb, 15% BF - I don't believe anyone can be pumped, feel pumped, muscular, look bigger or vascular or whatever at that size. What did you want to diet down to - 140lb? You don't need gear to do that. You said you had never been this big or lean before - well that should tell you that you could easily keep improving without gear. And I don't mean to piss on your parade, truly, but they are not impressive stats and I'm sure you could achieve better given time.

You seem obsessed with being lean and seem to have a few issues as in "I was the fat kid in school and I'm not gonna let this bloat..." etc. Well, at 155lb you are smaller than most natural gym goers who attain good condition, so I'd suggest you look at your diet and training and put the gear aside until you move towards 200lb.

Just my opinion, and a lot of good guys here have taken time out to give you their professional advice, so I'd listen to them. IronMike

thanks for the advice bro but i am more muscular and look more pumped so why would i lie about that? why? also that statement i made about being this big this lean, i am on gear so i didnt attain it naturally although i bet i can if i just go longer. and i know my stats are not impressive. i dont care if they are or not. you're not pissing on my parade really because you know why? i dont care about stats or contests or whatever. im not trying to compete against ronnie coleman where you can tell me that you know?

also at 5'6" i am a small bodyweight, well because oh my god, im short!! and im not into getting huge and sacrificing my whole existence. although NO OFFENSE to anyone on this board who does. more power to you. i guess i just have mental issues. if i was 6'2" i think i would PROBABLY weigh a little more but 6'2" 200 isnt necessarily more muscular than 5'6" 155.

the bottom line, no matter what i say, you guys keep thinking some other shit, like as if im sitting on my ass taking 100mcg t3 and eating mcdonalds 3 times a day and training my biceps only. im on a hardcore program and expect hardcore results. i dont even cheat on my diet. one thing i know for sure, is im dropping the tren or lowering it for sure because i just cant handle the slightest fuckin shit anymore. i snap at every damn thing even if i THINK its aimed towards or against me. im sick and tired of feeling this way. normally i would be like yeah fuck off whatever but it just really gets to me. like dirkmoneyshot, just shut up and if you dont have anything nice to say, JUST FUCK OFF dude. not everyone wants to be a huge mass monster or knows his body right away. just because you were probably a fat ass and devoted your whole existence to losing that fat and becoming a personal trainer and nutritionist doesnt mean that everyone who wants to lean out should too.

Starkraven said:
thanks for the advice bro but i am more muscular and look more pumped so why would i lie about that? why? also that statement i made about being this big this lean, i am on gear so i didnt attain it naturally although i bet i can if i just go longer. and i know my stats are not impressive. i dont care if they are or not. you're not pissing on my parade really because you know why? i dont care about stats or contests or whatever. im not trying to compete against ronnie coleman where you can tell me that you know?

also at 5'6" i am a small bodyweight, well because oh my god, im short!! and im not into getting huge and sacrificing my whole existence. although NO OFFENSE to anyone on this board who does. more power to you. i guess i just have mental issues. if i was 6'2" i think i would PROBABLY weigh a little more but 6'2" 200 isnt necessarily more muscular than 5'6" 155.

the bottom line, no matter what i say, you guys keep thinking some other shit, like as if im sitting on my ass taking 100mcg t3 and eating mcdonalds 3 times a day and training my biceps only. im on a hardcore program and expect hardcore results. i dont even cheat on my diet. one thing i know for sure, is im dropping the tren or lowering it for sure because i just cant handle the slightest fuckin shit anymore. i snap at every damn thing even if i THINK its aimed towards or against me. im sick and tired of feeling this way. normally i would be like yeah fuck off whatever but it just really gets to me. like dirkmoneyshot, just shut up and if you dont have anything nice to say, JUST FUCK OFF dude. not everyone wants to be a huge mass monster or knows his body right away. just because you were probably a fat ass and devoted your whole existence to losing that fat and becoming a personal trainer and nutritionist doesnt mean that everyone who wants to lean out should too.

wow bro,i have nothing more to say,it was so much sayed in here and so much to take home and just learn,and you still talking about how muscular you are.post some pics bro,you know i am sick and tired of your bull.let the pics talk for itself.maybe you are muscular,maybe we are jus people who know shit.my partner 5'6 275,but i guess he's just beginer.

jerrywear said:
wow bro,i have nothing more to say,it was so much sayed in here and so much to take home and just learn,and you still talking about how muscular you are.post some pics bro,you know i am sick and tired of your bull.let the pics talk for itself.maybe you are muscular,maybe we are jus people who know shit.my partner 5'6 275,but i guess he's just beginer.
you know what, you got the wrong fuckin message. did i ever say i was so fuckin big and shit? did i ever say man im the most muscular dude on here, all i said, was that i am more muscular than i started. what the hell is wrong with you? can you read or what? i never want to get into some flaming war but you started it so ill end it.

Starkraven said:
you know what, you got the wrong fuckin message. did i ever say i was so fuckin big and shit? did i ever say man im the most muscular dude on here, all i said, was that i am more muscular than i started. what the hell is wrong with you? can you read or what? i never want to get into some flaming war but you started it so ill end it.

bro i can read lol,and can you read what you wrote? lol,like i told you before,i wish you the best in this sport i really do,i wish everybody could grow and teach other how to do that,but it was so many post here and if i would be who looking for a help i would find it right away,so many guys trying to tell you what and how,you should just read bro.after 5 years of training you still didnt dont understand whats works for you.i think you didnt try har enough.or maybe you did but you just over trained yourself.you tell me.and i didnt start any flaming war,i just cant understand why every sugestion its bouncing from you.listenig and reading what this sport is all about.
i will say i am very sorry if i did afended you in any way.but one more time listen what everybody have to say,and i see a lot of guys did sayed a lot.i can see it,can you?
one more time bro good luck in this sport.learn and grow.dont fight it.

Well, all that's left to say is it's your attitude that's holding you back. No one here is putting you down because of your size. It's your attitude that's pissing people off. You haven't shown one bit of interest in the advice you've been given. You don't want to know what's wrong, you just want to bitch. If you're going into this with the attitude you currently have, you will NEVER accomplish anything. You need to be positive and objective in bodybuilding. If you wake up miserable everyday and hate life, then you really need to get out of this sport/hobby.

There is no quick fix in bodybuilding. Whatever you want to accomplish can take years, whether is getting bigger arms, or more definition. Either understand that you will have to be very patient, and willing to learn through trial and error, or just be content being an average person. There's billions of people who are perfectly happy with a big ass pot belly. Decide what's more important and after you choose what type of life and physique you want, go into it with a positive attitude. You're making your life miserable for no reason.

Stop bitching.

BigBoyJ said:
Well, all that's left to say is it's your attitude that's holding you back. No one here is putting you down because of your size. It's your attitude that's pissing people off. You haven't shown one bit of interest in the advice you've been given. You don't want to know what's wrong, you just want to bitch. If you're going into this with the attitude you currently have, you will NEVER accomplish anything. You need to be positive and objective in bodybuilding. If you wake up miserable everyday and hate life, then you really need to get out of this sport/hobby.

There is no quick fix in bodybuilding. Whatever you want to accomplish can take years, whether is getting bigger arms, or more definition. Either understand that you will have to be very patient, and willing to learn through trial and error, or just be content being an average person. There's billions of people who are perfectly happy with a big ass pot belly. Decide what's more important and after you choose what type of life and physique you want, go into it with a positive attitude. You're making your life miserable for no reason.

Stop bitching.

well sayed bro,i guess all of us tryed to say the same thing

starkraven

I think you need a cup of herbal tea, add a lil bit of honey in there to sweeten u up

maybe a yoga class or two will help u calm down?

Last edited:
These threads are like a train wreck.

I KNOW if I look at them I will feel worse but I STILL click on them and read them.

Please for all that is holy make em go away. :p

What are your goals?

Starkraven said:
i am growing but that is no surplus of calories!! im only eating around 1628-1700 cals at a bodyweight of around 155. 5'6" maybe 15-16% BF?

Sorry if I sound like an ass here, but if you have been using gear for 5 years and your stats are =155lbs @ 15%=
Well I thnk you should find another hobby.
My $.02
KH

Starkraven said:
i know you are well educated and all but ive been in this gear game for 5 years. i know what it takes to get ripped.

im tired of messing with too many drugs. im the one who used to do 13 dnp cycles in like 4 years so i have no problem being hardcore. and i dieted my ass off while on it and lost a ton of fat. maybe i should use a low dose of that ALONG with my program.

You just said you know what it takes to get ripped then just shut the hell up and do it.

Am I the only one who is REALLY tired of this freaking whiner????????

This is NOT what THIS board is about. Go to Bb.com or another board like that.
And NO smiley this time.

jerrywear said:
bro i can read lol,and can you read what you wrote? lol,like i told you before,i wish you the best in this sport i really do,i wish everybody could grow and teach other how to do that,but it was so many post here and if i would be who looking for a help i would find it right away,so many guys trying to tell you what and how,you should just read bro.after 5 years of training you still didnt dont understand whats works for you.i think you didnt try har enough.or maybe you did but you just over trained yourself.you tell me.and i didnt start any flaming war,i just cant understand why every sugestion its bouncing from you.listenig and reading what this sport is all about.
i will say i am very sorry if i did afended you in any way.but one more time listen what everybody have to say,and i see a lot of guys did sayed a lot.i can see it,can you?
one more time bro good luck in this sport.learn and grow.dont fight it.

well im sorry for acting like a punk and immature. the whole point of the thread was why am i doing everything right and barely losing fat. the bloat alone defeats the purpose of my goals. its either 250 test and 250 tren or come off. im not going into contest.

i do listen but everyone has something else to say man. lower cals, increase cals (like dieting too long, etc) overtraining, undetraining, wtf. work harder, diet harder (which is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE) how can you diet any harder than my diet? unless you starve thats about it?

anyway thanks all for the replies

knucklehed said:
Sorry if I sound like an ass here, but if you have been using gear for 5 years and your stats are =155lbs @ 15%=
Well I thnk you should find another hobby.
My $.02
KH
this is another example of people talking shit to me. if you read above, you wouldnt ask that question. u think i stayed on gear for 5 years bro?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Crowler said:
You just said you know what it takes to get ripped then just shut the hell up and do it.

Am I the only one who is REALLY tired of this freaking whiner????????

This is NOT what THIS board is about. Go to Bb.com or another board like that.
And NO smiley this time.

what do you think im doing? i AM DOING IT. looks like theres a problem with it however! thats why people post right??????? AGAIN, another example of people talking shit to me. thinking im eating mcdonalds fuckin 3 times a day while taking a massive amount of drugs, etc. i posted just like other people post when they have a question, but for some reason YOU ALL WANT TO JUST TALK SHIT AND TALK DOWN TO ME BECAUSE YOU ALL THINK IM JUST SOME WORTHLESS FUCKIN PUNK OR SOMETHING. INSTEAD OF HELPING, YOU JUST TALK SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner