over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What should I do ????

Have you had the gear tested? There is no way you can be confident the gear doesnt have bacteria and in fact you should err on the side of caution and assume it IS NOT good since you already got a really bad infection. WTF are you thinking? Is the money you paid more important than your health. You refuse to go to a Dr. after you see you have an infection until it gets so bad you have no choice because you assume you will somehow cure your self, now you would actually consider using the same gear that was involved in the problem because you are "confident" its not the gear but have no rational basis to make that assumption. Let me me put this out there: You shouldnt be using any gear until you get a fucking brain ! Sorry for being so forward but your attitude toward this is very dangerous for your health.

Just for clarification those were my words and not the OP.

fast foward- should not have listened to anyone

just a quick update... fast forward 2 years later yes I did go to the doctors right after this post... they didnt do shit. pretty sure they didnt give me anything or maybe just some basic antibotics but downplayed everything said it was no big deal.

2 years later now I am married and I go to get life insurance (havent touched gear in over 1.5 years) now I am getting declined everywhere I turn my head decline decline decline. the medical records from that doctors red flagged me for life insurance and now disability insurance. Its like having a bankruptcy on your credit and going to buy a car but worse.
I had to write a long letter of explanation and finally got approved at a rate 3x higher than my wife

Long story short is I shouldn't have listened to your dumb asses I was fine draining it myself. The gear was PROKOR and it was the roughest gear ive injected it was worse than the advance stealth stuff from back in the day if any of you remember that junk. I even tried heating this stuff up first, massaging for hours etc ... just brutal gear.

just a quick update... fast forward 2 years later yes I did go to the doctors right after this post... they didnt do shit. pretty sure they didnt give me anything or maybe just some basic antibotics but downplayed everything said it was no big deal.

2 years later now I am married and I go to get life insurance (havent touched gear in over 1.5 years) now I am getting declined everywhere I turn my head decline decline decline. the medical records from that doctors red flagged me for life insurance and now disability insurance. Its like having a bankruptcy on your credit and going to buy a car but worse.
I had to write a long letter of explanation and finally got approved at a rate 3x higher than my wife

Long story short is I shouldn't have listened to your dumb asses I was fine draining it myself. The gear was PROKOR and it was the roughest gear ive injected it was worse than the advance stealth stuff from back in the day if any of you remember that junk. I even tried heating this stuff up first, massaging for hours etc ... just brutal gear.

Well, i don't think they are around anymore anyway.

This is always a potential problem when sources don't need to be vetted. Brew away kind sir in your lab. AKA = bathroom

Never once heard any disclosure on how sources keep us, the end user safe. I guess not their fuckin problem.

That's fucked up man. I haven't heard of something like this before. I know a dude who use to do some hard drugs. Fucked up a few times....still I have never heard of this.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

I'm sure those "basic antibiotics", most likely Keflex stopped your infection. Did you tell them that you injected steroids? If you did, that's your fault. You could have just played dumb or said it was a B12 injection.

If you're going to call people here dumb asses, keep in mind that most of them are smart enough not to inject high milligram gear! That information has been out there for a looong time!!

just don't let him (the doc) cut it open.....

they LOVE:love: to do stupid shit like that for no reason....

:cool:

Yes! They cut my friend open and pulled out a ball. Left him with a huge divot in his delt that looked terrible. I just drained mine. It was a ball that was there for a couple months like a big tumor. I stabbed it several times with a 21 gauge needle. I did this again a couple days later. Then a big white head formed after a week. I popped the white head and squeezed the ball real real hard and it shot rancid smelling puss all of the bathroom mirror. There was a ton. It was running down the mirror. My girlfriend gagged and left the bathroom. I repeated this squeezing of it every few days until it was flat and normal looking.

Other times I had issues over the years I sucked out the puss with a large gauge needle.
I found by just opening it up and exposing it to the air it was able to fix itself.

Well shit, I’m 2 years too late on my reply.
I would have told you to just drain it with a large gauge needle.

Well shit, I’m 2 years too late on my reply.
I would have told you to just drain it with a large gauge needle.

thanks, no worries, thats what I did and all the forum warriors were calling me a dumb ass and retard...

did everyone of this forum forget that we all gather here online because we get steroids from non-pharmaceutical companies that are usually mixed by non regulated producers and we ourselves inject them into our muscles? we dont have doctor scripts and we dont have nurses do this shit to us... why the hell are some people here freaking out over a swollen spot and saying its absurd and reckless to drain it myself when everyone on here agrees it was fine for me to inject steroids from a sponsor underground lab myself??

thanks, no worries, thats what I did and all the forum warriors were calling me a dumb ass and retard...

did everyone of this forum forget that we all gather here online because we get steroids from non-pharmaceutical companies that are usually mixed by non regulated producers and we ourselves inject them into our muscles? we dont have doctor scripts and we dont have nurses do this shit to us... why the hell are some people here freaking out over a swollen spot and saying its absurd and reckless to drain it myself when everyone on here agrees it was fine for me to inject steroids from a sponsor underground lab myself??

Haha I’m sure everything I’ve done here over the years was thought of as reckless and stupid. I like to take care of my problems myself. I like to be the guinney pig on new thing. I don’t trust the word of doctors in general.
Doctors aren’t educated on the stuff we do. One doctor spent an hour asking me every question he could think of in regards to AAS and what each type does. I attended a weekend seminar for surgeons worth 5 units of university credit, presented by top surgeons and physicians. They were clueless. The only thing that stuck with me was when one of the presenting physicians said, “We have to stop lying to kids and telling them steroids will shrink their dick. They will lose confidence in our credibility when they find out the truth.”

If you didnt get antibiotics you could have died... There's a reason why you and others freak out when something like that happens lol.

Haha I’m sure everything I’ve done here over the years was thought of as reckless and stupid. I like to take care of my problems myself. I like to be the guinney pig on new thing. I don’t trust the word of doctors in general.
Doctors aren’t educated on the stuff we do. One doctor spent an hour asking me every question he could think of in regards to AAS and what each type does. I attended a weekend seminar for surgeons worth 5 units of university credit, presented by top surgeons and physicians. They were clueless. The only thing that stuck with me was when one of the presenting physicians said, “We have to stop lying to kids and telling them steroids will shrink their dick. They will lose confidence in our credibility when they find out the truth.”

You should when it comes to infection!

I just drained mine. It was a ball that was there for a couple months like a big tumor. I stabbed it several times with a 21 gauge needle. I did this again a couple days later. Then a big white head formed after a week. I popped the white head and squeezed the ball real real hard and it shot rancid smelling puss all of the bathroom mirror. There was a ton. It was running down the mirror. My girlfriend gagged and left the bathroom. I repeated this squeezing of it every few days until it was flat and normal looking.

:eek:
That's fucking hardcore

I hope many read what happened here

That is terrible what happened to you with being denied disability insurance and life insurance. Willing to bet a lot of people on here didn't know that.

I have always posted on here that we shouldn't be afraid of getting denied by health insurance, but hadn't thought of life and disability. I can say for a fact that I have never had any issues with my health insurance and it is well documented that I used steroids. I never tried to take out life insurance though, nor disability. No life insurance will even consider me now anyway because of my heart attack and having a defibrillator.

If one of you is really sick and has a fever or is getting worse after having an abscess for a week or more then you better get to the doctor. Earlier would be better. If you already have a fever then damage may already be happening. It becomes blood bourne and then can cause organ failure. That would be if you let it go on too long with a fever.

Do what Bio said and tell them you were injecting B 12. Youll get help and at the same time avoid having the steroids on your record. I chose to tell mine about my use because I developed cardiomyopathy and didn't want them running all kinds of unneeded tests and looking at causes that had nothing to do with why I had heart trouble. In cases like mine you are better off just spilling the beans. A simple abscess like this you are probably best off lying. I had an abscess back around 2003 or so and I lied, told the doctor I had injected vitamin B. I could tell he probably didn't buy it, but he most probably wrote in my record that I had injected vitamin B.

Last edited:
wow no life insurance after all that... that is insane!! gotta be someone to pick you up, never hear of that crap before. nuts!!

Bump

great thread! I am going through something similar, (not my first time) I've had 3-4 that had to be drained, mostly delts and once in my right quad. I have one on my left delt/tricep area, I tried massaging it, because it's hard to the touch, I also have fever, but I've been having that for the past two weeks, which was way before I noticed the pain in at the injection site.

The pain was so bad that I couldn't sleep yesterday, but it's gone down, I used voltaren gel which is a topical drug similar to Tylenol for pain and swelling. I also used an ultra sound machine on it, to help break up the scar tissue (I've been told by a few docs that I had fibrosis from injections in the same spot) so I picked up an ultrasound machine for to help break it up...

I also put ice packs on it, but the pain was still there and this time, I got extremely dizzy, almost passed out, now i'm not sure if it's the infection, or my lack of sleep... I've been overworked and surviving on a few hours of sleep per night... but it's feeling better and not really red to the touch, nor is it hot. I'm going to wait another day or 2 tops before I take further action...

I have some antibiotics of different types and if need be, I can start them and then go to the doc, but I think it'll be ok. I'm pretty sure that mine was caused by too much volume or by injecting too fast, I read that's a possibility and this time I did go a lot faster than usual...

Still this thread helped me feel better and so i'm bumping it, so that others who may be going through the same thing may benefit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131