over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What should I do ????

If you're adamant on using that gear again, mix it with a lower concentrated gear and heat it up. Inject very slowly.

In the meantime, GET ANTIBIOTICS ASAP!!!

I just saw that you DID have a fever....

but its not red....the fever went away.....

or your immune system is top of the food chain...
Yeah his fever was what was concerning to me. You're correct .That doesn't just go away...

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

How's ur shoulder?

Looks like used the test blend with a Angel wings, lol a few days later you can use it to fly on the heaven

Go to a Dr. And get it drained. That will become an access if left too long. If its hot or u have a fever take antibiotics asap and get to a Dr.

Yeah, please don't try it on your own. Sometimes if you do it on your own you will just end up driving it down deeper, spreading the disease. I had one on my ass that I messed with for about 1 week and finally had to go to the doctor. I developed a 102 degree fever and it got really red and hot. He drained it and I saw him for another 3 weeks having to get it drained about once a week or more. It never healed, even with Cipro and other powerful antibiotics. Finally I had to have surgery where they dig down and carved our my ass. They have to dig out all the old tissue and get down to live stuff. I have a small divet in my ass now. If they have to do that to you, youll have a dent in your delt the rest of your life.

You most likely have an infection and need to get that drained by a Dr. asap and he most,likely will also give u iv antibiotics. Get that taken care of asap as u already have a fever and that is a sign which if left untreated could become sepsis which can have profound life consequences, such as death. Dint fuck around and go to a Dr. Asap.

Yep, that can hurt your heart and other organs. A bit like what happened to Lee Priest.

i think its a sterile abscess.....because not accompanied with a fever
or much pain....although some kind of antibiotic would be wise....

THIS IS AN INFECTED ABSCESS....
looks painful...

Think I read he said he had a fever earlier.

Lump is still there... can't see how big it still is in this picture... just pulled another 3 or more cc... this stuff was brown in color... Not good. I will be going to the doctors this week it looks like
1508045149623.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

If anyone is curious what brand i developed this issue with they can PM me... I don't badmouth sponsors on the open thread but have no problem giving warning so people can be careful for their personal info

Since you're already draining it yourself anyway.
Put 10% sterile BA in sterile water and inject a cc or two. Wait 5 minutes and drain.
It will kill the infection and will probably be gone in a week with no more draining.

Put 10% sterile BA in sterile water and inject a cc or two. Wait 5 minutes and drain.
It will kill the infection and will probably be gone in a week with no more draining.

Wtf kind of shit advice is that? This seem like a dude who can handle that the right way to you!

Doctor. Period. Nothing else worth talking about.

Last edited:
I agree with Samson. Go to the doctors office already. There is no down side. I have witnessed multiple people have chunks of them cut out when they follow the OPs mind frame here.

For next time maybe keep some antibiotics on hand.

I just don't want this guy to get hurt or worse case loose an arm over shit advice from us or continuing a PATTERN of shit poor choices.

He FINALLY decided to go to the doctor apparently I'll be God dammed somebody tells him not to. Wtf?

Thread should be locked away IMO. A long time ago probably. This guy asked what he should do and we told him. He does it or he doesn't we did all we could.

Thank you CB

this is actually closer to it.
if gona go the home route...
drain, fill drain.
10% ba might hurt.

Proven method.

I know man. The method isn't the issue for me as much as the guy who's doing it not being the sharpest knife in the drawer so to speak. I think it's to advanced for him.

If anyone is curious what brand i developed this issue with they can PM me... I don't badmouth sponsors on the open thread but have no problem giving warning so people can be careful for their personal info

Reporting your experience isn't "badmouthing". You could be saving someone's life...

Reporting your experience isn't "badmouthing". You could be saving someone's life...

Unless the products fine but the way it was used/administered was shit. Then it's the very definition I would say

I would have no trouble taking the rest of his stuff. That's how confident I am it's not the gear

Last edited:
Unless the products fine but the way it was used/administered was shit. Then it's the very definition I would say

I would have no trouble taking the rest of his stuff. That's how confident I am it's not the gear

Have you had the gear tested? There is no way you can be confident the gear doesnt have bacteria and in fact you should err on the side of caution and assume it IS NOT good since you already got a really bad infection. WTF are you thinking? Is the money you paid more important than your health. You refuse to go to a Dr. after you see you have an infection until it gets so bad you have no choice because you assume you will somehow cure your self, now you would actually consider using the same gear that was involved in the problem because you are "confident" its not the gear but have no rational basis to make that assumption. Let me me put this out there: You shouldnt be using any gear until you get a fucking brain ! Sorry for being so forward but your attitude toward this is very dangerous for your health.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131