advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What should I take for my first show in 3/2013???

Unvme2

Registered
Hello everyone here on PM. I first must say that I love this site. Real bodybuilders giving honest answers and no sugar coating. Well here it goes.
I am 35 and did my first cycle end of last year. DK400 and enjoyed it and now I am just cruising on 125mg of test e, once a week.

I have choosen a show which is in march on 2013, which I think should give me enough time to get ready. Will be a local NPC here in Illinois. My question is, what could be the least amont out AAS that I could take to for this show??

If I could take only injectables, what would you suggest?

Not looking as a career just something that I have always wanted to do since I was a boy and now finally going to go for it.

Or if you could take injectables and orals, what would be the least amount of AAS products you would take??

Reason I asked is that I am not trying to get super huge. My money is flowing but not like a stream. :)

I also want to bring a nice package but not to be over blown on AAS.

The only thing I will not take is HG.
I am a little scared about Tren but if needed to come in hard then for a show I can try.
I thought about using just 500mg of test and maybe through deca in there.

Sorry for the long question but really want to cover all my bases and do this right. Not sure if I can afford a trainer in this area so this is the next best thing.

Thanks alot guys for takiing the time
Peace.

Almost an impossible answer as far as "least amount of stuff." That depends on way too many variables.

Tren will give you the biggest bang for your buck (results per mg), you can control the sides.

If you're doing any NPC show in Illinois, I suggest you purchase posing lessons or training sessions from a well-known guy who owns a gym in the suburbs. Otherwise the deck may be stacked against you.

Ottawa show?

"The only thing I will not take is HG."

Did you mean GH as in growth hormone? Or HG as in Human Grade? Either way I'm confused bc Growth is about the safest thing you can use (w/ moderate doses)

bro , you don't "need" to run any drugs trough a show!! it all depends on whT you want to accomplish.

not knowing where you are BF% wise , if you start your prep pretty lean then keep your protein high adjust your carbs and fat to suit your needs.

I start 16 weeks out with 300mg test then 8 weeks out add in 200-300 mg mastron to help the test work better , and help with estrogen conversion. 4 weeks out add in .5mg Armidex a day through the show.
that stack with a real clean diet can get you stage ready easily and not allow to much muscle loss , possibly some muscle gain

Almost an impossible answer as far as "least amount of stuff." That depends on way too many variables.

Tren will give you the biggest bang for your buck (results per mg), you can control the sides.

If you're doing any NPC show in Illinois, I suggest you purchase posing lessons or training sessions from a well-known guy who owns a gym in the suburbs. Otherwise the deck may be stacked against you.

Ottawa show?

:) You got it. Finally taking the plunge, And I think I might know who you are talking about the suburb help. Gonna have to take thay route cause I am pretty green in this. YOu compete??

bro , you don't "need" to run any drugs trough a show!! it all depends on whT you want to accomplish.

not knowing where you are BF% wise , if you start your prep pretty lean then keep your protein high adjust your carbs and fat to suit your needs.

I start 16 weeks out with 300mg test then 8 weeks out add in 200-300 mg mastron to help the test work better , and help with estrogen conversion. 4 weeks out add in .5mg Armidex a day through the show.
that stack with a real clean diet can get you stage ready easily and not allow to much muscle loss , possibly some muscle gain

Sorry, think I misspoke, I know you do not run AAS through a show. Sorry about that. Was just looking for suggetions as in to run up to a show and through my pre contest prep. My body fat is around 15%. I am six feet tall and weigh 225. I am lean enough to see my abs. top four and and sides. a little at least. also just crusing on 125mg per week.

Sorry, think I misspoke, I know you do not run AAS through a show. Sorry about that. Was just looking for suggetions as in to run up to a show and through my pre contest prep.

that's not totally accurate , I personally run my highest dose at the end of my prep !! steadily increasing the dose , this allows to not have the drop the cals as much which preserves as much muscle as possible.

if you run a cycle up into your prep then pull the plug on the drugs mid prep you are not going to have good results !!

you will lose mass and muscle volume , most likely have a bad estrogen rebound which will further leave you soft

your absolute best bet right now is to start saving your nickels to hire a prep coach !!!
with your current line of thinking you will be farther behind in both conditioning and wasted money

"The only thing I will not take is HG."

Did you mean GH as in growth hormone? Or HG as in Human Grade? Either way I'm confused bc Growth is about the safest thing you can use (w/ moderate doses)

Yup, GH, sorry. typing too fast. have to take my mom to the airport and rushing a bit.

My fead with GH is that, everything on your body seems to get bigger. muscles. head. organs.

now if i am wrong. PLease educate me on that one. Plus from my research, GH is pretty exspensive

Yup, GH, sorry. typing too fast. have to take my mom to the airport and rushing a bit.

My fead with GH is that, everything on your body seems to get bigger. muscles. head. organs.

now if i am wrong. PLease educate me on that one. Plus from my research, GH is pretty exspensive

at retarded high dose those side might be founded but I still doubt that !! even at just 2iu a day of legit GH you will dramatically help your build

at retarded high dose those side might be founded but I still doubt that !! even at just 2iu a day of legit GH you will dramatically help your build

I hear you. I might have to do a little more research on GH. I just have read mostly the negative aspects of it and never really took the time to see at moderate dosages how helpful it can be.

I hear you. I might have to do a little more research on GH. I just have read mostly the negative aspects of it and never really took the time to see at moderate dosages how helpful it can be.

even at 6-8 iu a day I don't know anybody that has suffered ANY negative sides at all , my dad takes 2 iu a day as self prescribed theropy
at 63 yrs old , that with 150mg test a week he was able to get off all blood pressure and cholesterol meds after 12 weeks , he has lost zero weight but dropped 2 pant sizes with no change to diet or exercise

:) You got it. Finally taking the plunge, And I think I might know who you are talking about the suburb help. Gonna have to take thay route cause I am pretty green in this. YOu compete??

you don't need posing lessons to get the "deck" unstacked against for that all novice show. however getting posing lessons will help keep from looking like a tool onstage. i will say it does not hurt you to know the IL judges in the 2 other state shows.

you will be a bit undersized lightheavy, but no one comes in stellar condition for that show, at least what ive seen pics of in the last 2-3 yrs, so if you come in diced you could do well.

300 mgs? thats it? thats pretty low especially when dieting

300 mgs? thats it? thats pretty low especially when dieting

depending on where you are now and where you have been in the past it all relative
if he is currently cruising at 125mg a week and staying lean then simply addi g these compounds will cause some fat loss , add in some protein per meal and you can drop bodyfat and add some lean mass.

depending on where you are with body fat , diet and drugs before you start your prep.
if you are running a healthy dose of drugs , eating alot of crap and you body fat is high then you are gonna need more drugs to keep more muscle while dropping calories alot more and doing more cardio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131