over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What should I Take

Sbeiersc

Newbies
Hey there, I was wonderinf if anyone could recommend What i should Should take to get started. Im Looking to burn my Fat and have engerY at the same time. Also does anyone know of amy Trainers in the Metro Detroit Area.

Thanks

What you should take is a lot of time to read and learn as much as you can. All the info is here. Knowledge will bring you to your physique goals quicker than any supplement or drug. I promise you that.

If you are asking for a AAS cycle you need to read the rules, "rule #10 no asking for cycle advice"... good way to get yourself banned on your 1st post. This is the best forum around so just do a little reading and you will learn a lot. :)

lol

What you should take is a lot of time to read and learn as much as you can. All the info is here. Knowledge will bring you to your physique goals quicker than any supplement or drug. I promise you that.

When i read your response i laughed, because that's exactly what was going threw my head. I didnt know if this guy wad serious or not

make sure you have every part of your cycle planned, from dosages, to diet, to training, to pct. Don't want to get started and then realize something's missing. As for which to take? Research the different compounds, steroid.com has good info on each one.

Hey there, I was wonderinf if anyone could recommend What i should Should take to get started. Im Looking to burn my Fat and have engerY at the same time. Also does anyone know of amy Trainers in the Metro Detroit Area.

Thanks

If your looking to burn fat, start with looking up good diets and nutrition.

Start by joining your local gym. Commit yourself... Asking shows you haven't put any effort into learning anything yourself. Or hire a trainer... then ask as many questions as you like.

I researched for two years before I even dared thinking about AAS. Joined pm and read and listened to all the vast information here and advice from IFBB pros.

Thanks

I was once in your shoes, go to Amazon, search steroids, and buy the kindle versions of the books, and read them on your phone or tablet. Lots of good books out there that will break down AAS and their names, side effects, dosage, diet, etc. So basically it will tell you what to do.....

If you are asking for a AAS cycle you need to read the rules, "rule #10 no asking for cycle advice"... good way to get yourself banned on your 1st post. This is the best forum around so just do a little reading and you will learn a lot. :)

I didn't know that was a rule. Why?

Thanks

Good advice from others. We are not here to do the work for you. But are more then willing to help you out where we can once you have done some good ole research. Come up with a plan of action and then ask for opinions or advice. Cardio is a great way to burn fat and changing your diet will also help and give you loads of energy. Theres no magic pill to do it for you.

And Shelby is in the metro Detroit area.

I didn't know that was a rule. Why?

It's been there sice day one. With over 3000 posts, you think that you would have read the rules at some point. Can't always trust that "Kilo" label:rolleyes:
It's there because

1st- aas use is illegal in many places and is labeled a drug.

2nd- PM is made up of average to pro body builders and even those who don't work out at all, who are not qualified to give instructions on how to take or administer drugs.

3rd- As with any drug, people respond differently. So any advice or opinions is just that....Opinion. What works for one may not work for another.

4th- PM was set up for pros to help each other out and as a place for them to share and communicate within the body building world. And most of the questions asked are by people with less or little experience in bbing. They are busy enough with their own cycles without designing others.

And last.....There is a search feature and PM has been around for years. Every question asked has been asked before at some point. Members arent responsible for holding the hands of others to walk them thru a cycle. Let's not be lazy asses and expect others to do the work for us.

Last edited:
I liked your question I am new and have found lots of info here, your question is valid, when I started in thought I would feel great look great,etc etc. But, some of the products we put into our body cause exactly the opposite bloated, chipmunk face, lethargic, etc,etc..

1 love are you mod? Or just a wanna be mod? No one asked you to comment on my post count. I don't make it a habit to memorize rules on boards I frequent and then recite them to members in an effort to make myself feel important. I am just careful about what I post. You should change your attitude.

Last edited:
To the OP, you do t seem like you need anything yet and should just focus on learning about diet and training. Focus on the major compound lifts.

1 love are you mod? Or just a wanna be mod? No one asked you to comment on my post count. I don't make it a habit to memorize rules on boards I frequent and then recite them to members in an effort to make myself feel important. I am just careful about what I post. You should change your attitude.

I must have touched a soar spot. My bad. Nope, no mod here. And I could't quote a rule at all on here. I just see people post them all the time.

Didnt mean to get ya all upset there bro. Was mainlt answering the question so others could see since this is the begginers section. None of it was directed personally at you.

My attitude is just fine. It's just your sensitive skin that needs to be toughened. Maybe you should have taken the time to read the rules and doing some research instead of asking a thousand questions a day that can be answered in a single search.

If you have to ask what type of gear to take right off the bat w/o even having an ounce of knowledge, you are clearly not even close to ready to touch aas. You seem to want to take the easy way out. Big mistake. Do some research and learn how to diet and properly execute exercises with whomever you decide to hire.

Last edited:
I was once in your shoes, go to Amazon, search steroids, and buy the kindle versions of the books, and read them on your phone or tablet. Lots of good books out there that will break down AAS and their names, side effects, dosage, diet, etc. So basically it will tell you what to do.....

Man, I remember my post that was similar to yours and I got ripped like you are now. But, I have learned quite a bit on pm and learning what to ask was the key! Shadow has good advice for you! But allow me to help you on his advice...I have a copy of Anabolic 2009 on PDF, it has the AAS, name, clinical name, usage in sport and medical, side effects, doses, ect. I am willing to share with you. But, as everyone has said, diet, training, and know what your putting in you body and its effects to the body. Just because you pin, you still have to work!

try no-xplode or a preworkout

good for energy and pumps

DNPX is an awesome fat burner as well

Thanks

Good luck buddy my best advice "don't say no dumb shit" do research u have to pay your dues.......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131