over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What side effects can prolactin cause?

Cv215

Registered
Newbies
I'm not talking about the super common stuff like gyno and sexual dysfunction. Is there any other side effects you guys think it can cause in males when elevated? Like emotional stuff? Water retention? Any other issues?

I tried googling it and there just isnt a whole lot of results because unless your have like a pituitary tumor secreting prolactin or are on a bunch of gear, the odds of a guy having a huge amount of prolactin are slim.

Two different times ive gotten bloodwork and found my prolactin in the mid 40's which appears very high based on the reference range. I think the ref range was like (0.5-14) Both times i was using either deca or tren or the combination.

Ive never had gyno or issues with my nipples. My dick still works but the one thing i noticed is refraction rate is over 24 hours. Basically if i jerk off in the morning my dick WILL NOT work that night if i try to have sex with my girlfriend. If i can just keep my hands off my dick I'll be fine, but having sex more than once a day is not happening. Sometimes i need two days to recover.

Emotionally i feel pretty fucked up, im getting bad swings of depression. Very bloated. A lot of other little things. Ultrasensitive E2 came back at 51 which is just slightly out of range.

I can not use caber or prami in even the smallest doses. Ive used high dose vit b6 (like 700-900mgs a day) which absolutely does work at bringing it down but after many months i did develope some nerve issues.

I just switched over to p5p (activated form of b6) to see how that works.

Again, I'm just wondering what all known sides or issues high prolactin can cause aside from the obvious. If gyno and sexual dysfunction are the only two then that's okay, too.

Trest raised my prolactin if you happen to be using that.

Depression and irritability and bloating. I use caber in MICRO doses around .1mg once a week and prolactin stays down. Otherwise I get high prolactin and sides.

Prostate issues.

Being a polypeptide prohormone, prolactin in some cases can be friend or foe.

Prolactin intermingles as an immunomodulator by-way of cytokine receptor subtypes. There's some belief that hyperprolactinemia can initiate the development of autoimmune disorders. Not suggesting or implying you'll develop any sort of AD, moreso insightful information.

Prolactin also plays a pivotal role in lipoprotein metabolism. This is often overlooked when individuals lipids are in the dumpster.

Trest raised my prolactin if you happen to be using that.
I was using Trest very recently, so that probably is somewhat responsible.

Prostate issues.
Definitely have these. Lol. Luckily its been a little better as of lately though.
Prolactin intermingles as an immunomodulator by-way of cytokine receptor subtypes. There's some belief that hyperprolactinemia can initiate the development of autoimmune disorders. Not suggesting or implying you'll develop any sort of AD, moreso insightful information.

Wow thank you, i had no idea. Definitely a little freaky, and a bit more incentive for me to keep prolactin levels down. Thanks for the study in your following post. I'm going to have a look at that shortly.

Prolactin intermingles as an immunomodulator by-way of cytokine receptor subtypes. There's some belief that hyperprolactinemia can initiate the development of autoimmune disorders ->diseases. Not suggesting or implying you'll develop any sort of AD, moreso insightful information.

Prolactin also plays a pivotal role in lipoprotein metabolism. This is often overlooked when individuals lipids are in the dumpster.

Late edit: phone autocorrected disorders rather than diseases.

Elevated prolactin may be from progesterone based AAS showing up as prolactin on lab tests based on cheap testing protocols often used on many hormone tests.

Also, pituitary tumors are extremely common, one study found that 25% of people may have them.

Also, which AAS are you on and how much? 51 E2 level is pretty high if androgens aren't also high, I wouldn't call that slightly out of range.

When you say you don't tolerate prami, what dosage did you start at? .125mg is the recommended starting dose and I find I need to start with half that.

Prami is awesome if you are patient and can slowly titrate up every few days. It is more effective at lowering prolactin than caber is. I had to start out very slowly, but after about 5 days, I had a lump in my left nip that went away. I also dose it in the morning since I had trouble sleeping if I took it at night. I'm a bit of a 19nor whore and use a combo of deca(400 pw), tren(25-50 ed), and trest(12.5 ed) along with moderate doses of eq(400-700 pw) and test e(50 ed) so in my older age ive gotten more sensitive to estrogen and prolactin. I use .625mg letro per day and .4mg prami per day. Works well. But you've got to get that estrogen under control if you want to decrease prolactin. You may also try a moderate dose of masteron, as it was originally used to mitigate high levels of estrogen AND prolactin for the treatment of breast cancer. Ive also seen guys who have had issues with permenant ED, after finasteride treatment have lots of success with a small dose of masteron(100-200 pw) with their TRT. It can also help with feelings of well-being.

Also, which AAS are you on and how much? 51 E2 level is pretty high if androgens aren't also high, I wouldn't call that slightly out of range.

When you say you don't tolerate prami, what dosage did you start at? .125mg is the recommended starting dose and I find I need to start with half that.
Prami is awesome if you are patient and can slowly titrate up every few days. It is more effective at lowering prolactin than caber is. I had to start out very slowly, but after about 5 days, I had a lump in my left nip that went away. I also dose it in the morning since I had trouble sleeping if I took it at night. I'm a bit of a 19nor whore and use a combo of deca(400 pw), tren(25-50 ed), and trest(12.5 ed) along with moderate doses of eq(400-700 pw) and test e(50 ed) so in my older age ive gotten more sensitive to estrogen and prolactin. I use .625mg letro per day and .4mg prami per day. Works well. But you've got to get that estrogen under control if you want to decrease prolactin. You may also try a moderate dose of masteron, as it was originally used to mitigate high levels of estrogen AND prolactin for the treatment of breast cancer. Ive also seen guys who have had issues with permenant ED, after finasteride treatment have lots of success with a small dose of masteron(100-200 pw) with their TRT. It can also help with feelings of well-being.

^^^love PRAMI ..you just have to respect it

Thanks for posting that up Stewie! I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and I've enjoyed Trest in the past. I've always had normal Prolactin levels until I used Trest and it raised to 21.1. The range listed on the blood panel is 4.0ng/mL to 15.2ng/mL. Next time on I need to watch that closely.

When you say you don't tolerate prami, what dosage did you start at? .125mg is the reconx hv
mmended starting dose and I find I need to start with half that.

750mgs of Test E, 450 Deca allow my base for the last 14ish weeks. There was brief period where i added 50mg EOD of Tren Ace in, and also a separate period where i added 50mg EOD Trest Ace in. Have been on 3-5iu hgh as well but i dropped that over a week ago.

I figured with that dose of test, 51 e2 is probably okay. I've been taking 12.5mgs of Aromasin either EOD or E3D and thats where it put me.

As for the prami i started with slightly less than.125.

Elevated prolactin may be from progesterone based AAS showing up as prolactin on lab tests based on cheap testing protocols often used on many hormone tests.

Also, pituitary tumors are extremely common, one study found that 25% of people may have them.
i had really high levels, got an mri. had a pituitary abnormality/possible tumor. but never had dick issues....unless u count not being able to keep it down. jerkin off 3-5 times a day was a hassle.

750mgs of Test E, 450 Deca allow my base for the last 14ish weeks. There was brief period where i added 50mg EOD of Tren Ace in, and also a separate period where i added 50mg EOD Trest Ace in. Have been on 3-5iu hgh as well but i dropped that over a week ago.

I figured with that dose of test, 51 e2 is probably okay. I've been taking 12.5mgs of Aromasin either EOD or E3D and thats where it put me.

As for the prami i started with slightly less than.125.
I agree, 51 is probably fine for that dose, and that dose for prami is probably about right.

I'm not talking about the super common stuff like gyno and sexual dysfunction. Is there any other side effects you guys think it can cause in males when elevated? Like emotional stuff? Water retention? Any other issues?

I tried googling it and there just isnt a whole lot of results because unless your have like a pituitary tumor secreting prolactin or are on a bunch of gear, the odds of a guy having a huge amount of prolactin are slim.

Two different times ive gotten bloodwork and found my prolactin in the mid 40's which appears very high based on the reference range. I think the ref range was like (0.5-14) Both times i was using either deca or tren or the combination.

Ive never had gyno or issues with my nipples. My dick still works but the one thing i noticed is refraction rate is over 24 hours. Basically if i jerk off in the morning my dick WILL NOT work that night if i try to have sex with my girlfriend. If i can just keep my hands off my dick I'll be fine, but having sex more than once a day is not happening. Sometimes i need two days to recover.

Emotionally i feel pretty fucked up, im getting bad swings of depression. Very bloated. A lot of other little things. Ultrasensitive E2 came back at 51 which is just slightly out of range.

I can not use caber or prami in even the smallest doses. Ive used high dose vit b6 (like 700-900mgs a day) which absolutely does work at bringing it down but after many months i did develope some nerve issues.

I just switched over to p5p (activated form of b6) to see how that works.

Again, I'm just wondering what all known sides or issues high prolactin can cause aside from the obvious. If gyno and sexual dysfunction are the only two then that's okay, too.

Why can't you use caber? Just curious.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner