over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What side effects can prolactin cause?

Prolactin prolactin... what a pain in the ass...

I've always had issues with prolactin, even when i was natty (i think probably due to overuse of dopamine antagonist prokinetics in my early teens). So now even trt doses of test give me problems with prolactin. I'm the type of guy that has to take 25 mg of aromasin ed on 150/200 mg of test per week, probably because i have low shbg and i have big hormonal fluctuation throught the day. But the lower e2, the better i feel (high free t/high dht/low e2 make me feel the best).

Thanks God i can get pharmaceutical shit like caba, AI, prami and so on.
I have a box of prami and never try it due to fear of sides, i've tried bromo and cabaser.
Problem is... sometimes it seems that driving prolactin too low give me sexual sides as well... like inhability to get full erection. This happens especially the day when i take caba and the day after. Weak erections but very strong libido and let me say... i never tried anything that make orgasm so strong such as cabergoline does... it's like a next level experience..
It doesn't give bad sides but i'm working to find the right dosage and timing to not kill my erections...

On the other side... high prolactin sucks.
For me is nipples burning (like high e2) and leaking, close to total loss of libido, some depression and more emotional mood, weak or absent orgasm, no "dirty" thoughts about sex, lethargy, loss of general drive and motivation, dick in flaccid state looks smaller.

Prolactin also inhibits 5 alpha reductase, lowering test to dht conversion

Prolactin prolactin... what a pain in the ass...

I've always had issues with prolactin, even when i was natty (i think probably due to overuse of dopamine antagonist prokinetics in my early teens). So now even trt doses of test give me problems with prolactin. I'm the type of guy that has to take 25 mg of aromasin ed on 150/200 mg of test per week, probably because i have low shbg and i have big hormonal fluctuation throught the day. But the lower e2, the better i feel (high free t/high dht/low e2 make me feel the best).

Thanks God i can get pharmaceutical shit like caba, AI, prami and so on.
I have a box of prami and never try it due to fear of sides, i've tried bromo and cabaser.
Problem is... sometimes it seems that driving prolactin too low give me sexual sides as well... like inhability to get full erection. This happens especially the day when i take caba and the day after. Weak erections but very strong libido and let me say... i never tried anything that make orgasm so strong such as cabergoline does... it's like a next level experience..
It doesn't give bad sides but i'm working to find the right dosage and timing to not kill my erections...

On the other side... high prolactin sucks.
For me is nipples burning (like high e2) and leaking, close to total loss of libido, some depression and more emotional mood, weak or absent orgasm, no "dirty" thoughts about sex, lethargy, loss of general drive and motivation, dick in flaccid state looks smaller.

Prolactin also inhibits 5 alpha reductase, lowering test to dht conversion
Did you ever see if you have a benign tumor in your pituitary gland? I never checked myself but apparently they are common. I have always had prolactin problems too, even on test . Deca literally made my nipples lactate (brown oil probably TMI). Only AAS that works for me is DHT based drugs and 200-300mg test max. No biggie because primo at 300-500mg and mast at 200mg a week is more than plenty for my goals. With TRT and a little GH.

what do you mean with too much?what sides do you get?
I get a little manic like real excitable haha and my sex drive gets annoyingly strong. Nothing terrible but I just don't feel myself, like I clearly feel like I'm on a dopaminergic drug and off baseline.

But at .1mg my sex drive is great, I have great motivation for my goals, and I don't get any sexual sides like I do when I let my prolactin stay at normal high levels where it "wants" to be.

Caber is very strong. I think the typical bber dosages are overkill especially if you're on sane doses with AAS and throw in some DHT based drugs.

I get a little manic like real excitable haha and my sex drive gets annoyingly strong. Nothing terrible but I just don't feel myself, like I clearly feel like I'm on a dopaminergic drug and off baseline.

But at .1mg my sex drive is great, I have great motivation for my goals, and I don't get any sexual sides like I do when I let my prolactin stay at normal high levels where it "wants" to be.

Yes i felt a little edgy and euphoric, but this was at 0.5 mg DAILY of legit pharmaceutical cabergoline (pfizer cabaser). Libido sometimes was manic and it makes me more prone on thoughts of cheating on my girlfriend.
I just don't know why at such high dosage it kills my erection. I only get a semi hardon that returns in full glory 2-3 days after the last cabaser dose.
Who knows. By the way, i know differents people that experience the same sexual sides.
Orgasms on cabaser are simply mind blowing.

Yes i felt a little edgy and euphoric, but this was at 0.5 mg DAILY of legit pharmaceutical cabergoline (pfizer cabaser). Libido sometimes was manic and it makes me more prone on thoughts of cheating on my girlfriend.
I just don't know why at such high dosage it kills my erection. I only get a semi hardon that returns in full glory 2-3 days after the last cabaser dose.
Who knows. By the way, i know differents people that experience the same sexual sides.
Orgasms on cabaser are simply mind blowing.
Yeah half mg a day would be an overdose for just about anybody. Stay good man!

May i ask you which sides high prolactin gives to you?
The usual. Lack of sex drive, puffiness around nipples, bloat, low motivation, even leaking nipples (when I was running deca which is obviously known to raise prolactin).

Deca is basically gyno in a bottle for me, which sucks because it does amazing things to my physique.

The usual. Lack of sex drive, puffiness around nipples, bloat, low motivation, even leaking nipples (when I was running deca which is obviously known to raise prolactin).

Deca is basically gyno in a bottle for me, which sucks because it does amazing things to my physique.

I have these sides with test only and i take AI like candies. I've tried all the AIs on the earth (pharmaceutical of course) and crashing my estrogens works for a while, then everything begins again. Nipples start to get sensitive and sore, pointy like when you feel cold. Then they get swollen and leave a mark of fluid under my T shirts. This is usually accompained by sexual dysfunctions (no/low libido, loss of morning erections, weak erections, loss of erections during sex) and it sucks big time.
I even tried blasting 2.5 mg per day of letrozole and, even if e2 where undetectable on bloods, it didn't work. So if not e2, who remain? Prolactin. Oh and all this shit with 150/200 mg of test per week, nothing crazy.
I've run tren once in my life and i think it was the last time too. It was pure hell. Extreme mood swings, gyno flaring no matter how much letro i was taking. At the time i was using bromocriptine as DA and even 5 mg per day were barely getting shit under control. Not to talk about sexual issues. Never again.
With cabergoline it was like reborning, but i have to find the right dosage.
And yes, of course, i have to check my pituitary with an MRI too.

Definitely check pituitary gland. Sounds like you have a benign tumor possibly. They're more common than it seems like .

Definitely check pituitary gland. Sounds like you have a benign tumor possibly. They're more common than it seems like .

Oh, another weird thing. Sorry for the details, lol, but it happens often that after i cum my nipples flare up and start burning. We know that after eiaculation there is a big spike in prolactin. So the two things could be related. And even on cabergoline my refractary time is never shorter than one day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws