over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What stimulates appetite more GHRP-2 or GHRP-6

This is what I like to see. Great thread. GHRP-6 is something I'll be trying soon on my bulk. How long prior to eating should you administer it?

G-6 without a doubt.

Sometimes it even caused "hypo" effects. Took the shot, got on the shower, got out and boom.

The sweat was pooring all over me, shaking like crazy and I think there was a hole in my belly because it didnt fill up no matter what I ate.

This is what I like to see. Great thread. GHRP-6 is something I'll be trying soon on my bulk. How long prior to eating should you administer it?

From my prior research when I was getting more into peptides, about 20 mins prior to a meal should be good. This is supposed to give the ghrp time to fully signal the pituitary to secrete gh with minimal presence of glucose, which can blunt gh secretion. However, I usually feel ghrp hitting me in about 10 mins.

G-6 without a doubt.

Sometimes it even caused "hypo" effects. Took the shot, got on the shower, got out and boom.

The sweat was pooring all over me, shaking like crazy and I think there was a hole in my belly because it didnt fill up no matter what I ate.

I feel this too, but primarily I administer it post workout. Strong hypo symptoms. Some have said its to the insulin like effect of igf-1 that causes a hypo effect. I have wondered if its possible that the intense hunger signaling ghrelin release induces hypo symptoms because the only time you would naturally feel THAT hungry, your blood sugar would also be low. Because these two things go hand and hand (intense hunger and lowered blood sugar) that the hypo symptoms felt are maybe in a way a false positive of hypoglycemia due to the intense release of ghrelin. Maybe I'm making shit up, but visualizing how the body works with hormones and signaling, I can see it being possible. The igf-1 theory sounds more plausible. I guess I could check with a glucometer.

GHRP2 will clear your stomach a bit, give you a little bit of gassy noises as if you were a little hungry it isnt that bad it wont make u that hungry

however ghrp-6 is next level hope you did/ make sure you did groceries or else you may eat a small child lol

There is nothing wrong with eating small children... I hope! :/

Ghrp-6 for sure increases the gherlin effect. My lab did 100mcg of it with 100mcg of cjc w/o dac. We felt that the hunger level increases a lot more when ghrp-6 was used with cjc rather than ghrp alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Does anyone here have to be careful with dosing ghrp-6 because of the "gastric emptying" effect that may cause you to run to the bathroom? (shits)

Both 2 and 6 give me insane hunger. It's absolutely insane how much I eat. It's feels more extreme than going hypo. I shake and sweat as I devour loads of food. Hard to control what I eat. I end up eating lots of junk after a normal meal.

Stuffs too intense for me and will only end up making me fat. If in gonna use peps I'll still with ipamorlin

It's really a marvel of nature just how crazy the hunger and appetite issues are on 6. There really is no way to understand it fully until you do it for yourself, lol. Like I wrote earlier, it's got to be used in those hot-dog eating contests. There's simply no explanation as to how that tiny Asian can destroy a thousand hot dogs in a ten minute span, or whatever the actual # is.

One of my buddies who has used it wrote to me in email once, "I am the blob." Hilariously accurate.

My research shows that both can make you completely empty your fridge, some say 2 is less but I did not see this in my lab, the ammount of food consumed is comical. I have never monitored bloodsugar but I am positive post administration that blood sugar drops(could be a individual thing) and in turn makes you ravenous, after realizing that it was dropped from research.

My research shows that both can make you completely empty your fridge, some say 2 is less but I did not see this in my lab, the ammount of food consumed is comical. I have never monitored bloodsugar but I am positive post administration that blood sugar drops(could be a individual thing) and in turn makes you ravenous, after realizing that it was dropped from research.

I believe its actually ghrelin.

I believe its actually ghrelin.

Ive read this, but one thing i noticed my lab was on novorapid and at the 5hr mark assumed it was in the clear, pinned ghrp2, had about 500g of carbs infront of it because the way subject felt post ghrp pin was a hypo feeling and boom full fledged sugar drop, drenched in sweat, shaking, about to pass out while shoving food down the shoot, really scary shit, so this is where i believe it drops bloodsugar.

Definitely GHRP-6.

My rat felt the most hunger, but also the most bloat.

I pinned 400mcg of GHRP-6 I picked up from elitepeptides.com and was freaking hungry. I shot it PWO and just felt like I couldn't eat enough! Good I guess if you're trying to gain weight (which I am)!!

I pinned 400mcg of GHRP-6 I picked up from elitepeptides.com and was freaking hungry. I shot it PWO and just felt like I couldn't eat enough! Good I guess if you're trying to gain weight (which I am)!!

Did u use it with CJC?

If no, how were your results? i.e. strength, fat loss, bloat, etc

I ran it by itself. It was my first experience with peptides. I used it to try and keep the fat off while bulking. It worked, I started out at 206 lbs around 6% and so far I've bulked to 217 lbs. Its been over the course of a couple months and I haven't measured my bf % but I appear to be about the same as I was when I was 206. (Was on a couple other supplements as well). I liked it though. Maybe next time ill try GHRP+CJC. I feel like the quality was good. Got the right sides like I read that would.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws