over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What supplements do you use

punkrockcowboy91

Registered
What supplements do you guys take, both on and off cycles?I take The triad multi, Monohydrate Creatine, Flaxseed and fish oil and milk thistle?

What do you use for joints? The OTC stuff never seemed to help me.

Glucosamine works for joints proven by science. Hgh also helps joints/connective tissue by increasing collagen synthesis also backed up by science.

Last edited:
I add in extra doses of Leucine to say my protein shakes.

A good combo for joints would be glucosamine with chrondroitin and msm. As the previous poster mentioned backed by science. It takes a couple of months to build up in the system but stick with it and it will help.

Milk thistle, as far as research goes, is mixed on whether or not it works in aiding the liver. But it doesn't hurt to try it out to see if it helps.

I always make sure Synthegine is added into my line up. Have to make sure the liver is protected!

Year round staples:

True Nutrition Fish Oil (best bang for your buck - look at the EPA/DHA)
Liv-52
Niacin
Fiber supplements
Curcumin (one that is BCM-95 Curcumin)
Glutamine from True Nutrition
Creatine from True Nutrition
Beta-alanine from True Nutrition
Yohimbine HCl from True Nutrition
Mutil-vitamin (something opti-mens)
Green Tea Extract (when I am not drinking a lot of tea)
Instanized EAAs from True Nutrition
BCAA Plus from True Nutrition
Digestive Enzymes
Probiotics
Taurine from True Nutrition
MD's Glucose Disposal Agent from true Nutrition
Aloe Vera Juice

I think that about covers it

Supplements have their place for specific ailments or deficiencies but IMHO with a healthy lifestyle and nutritious, well-rounded diet there's no need.

I don't take fish oil, but I eat a lot of fish.
I don't take creatine but I eat a lot of red meat.
I don't take probiotics but I eat a lot of fermented foods.
I don't take digestive enzymes but I drink lots of lemon juice and ACV.
etc.

A whole foods approach is always best IMHO.

The only time I use any kind of supplement is when I run slin, for reasons that should be obvious.

Supplements have their place for specific ailments or deficiencies but IMHO with a healthy lifestyle and nutritious, well-rounded diet there's no need.

I don't take fish oil, but I eat a lot of fish.
I don't take creatine but I eat a lot of red meat.
I don't take probiotics but I eat a lot of fermented foods.
I don't take digestive enzymes but I drink lots of lemon juice and ACV.
etc.

A whole foods approach is always best IMHO.

The only time I use any kind of supplement is when I run slin, for reasons that should be obvious.

You do realize that lemon juice or ACV don't contain digestive enzymes, right? Lemon juice does help detoxify an ACV does help with digestion, but they do not contain digestive enzymes. If you said you eat pineapple and papaya for digestive enzymes I would say you are correct.

You do realize that lemon juice or ACV don't contain digestive enzymes, right? Lemon juice does help detoxify an ACV does help with digestion, but they do not contain digestive enzymes. If you said you eat pineapple and papaya for digestive enzymes I would say you are correct.

Yes I know. I was just giving examples of food that help with digestion, not that specifically contain digestive enzymes. Pineapple and papaya are two good examples of foods that help digestion and , more specifically, contain digestive enzymes. 😉

Yes I know. I was just giving examples of food that help with digestion, not that specifically contain digestive enzymes. Pineapple and papaya are two good examples of foods that help digestion and , more specifically, contain digestive enzymes. 😉

I assumed you knew and did such, but I felt like being a stickler and having the precise words in place lol

And I do agree with you 100% a whole food diet does wonders, but I like to max out what i can via certain supplements. If your performance if optimized without such things, more power to you, but I don't ave the time to eat enough whole food meals and thus the need to supplement my diet.

Some things you aren't going to get from your diet, like yohimbine or the a GDA to use with carbs, or even the amount of creatine in red meat is pretty minimal...

Different strokes for different folks

I assumed you knew and did such, but I felt like being a stickler and having the precise words in place lol

And I do agree with you 100% a whole food diet does wonders, but I like to max out what i can via certain supplements. If your performance if optimized without such things, more power to you, but I don't ave the time to eat enough whole food meals and thus the need to supplement my diet.

Some things you aren't going to get from your diet, like yohimbine or the a GDA to use with carbs, or even the amount of creatine in red meat is pretty minimal...

Different strokes for different folks

No worries, if that works for you that's great. I've just found I feel better and get the same results spending the money on quality food. Even taking supplemental creatine, or other otc supps never seemed to help me with gains/recovery/etc. I don't think it would hurt so if you have the money for all that and feel better taking it, then good on you! :)

I use Osteo Bi-Flex powder for joints. It has the chondroitin and all that, but also has gelatin. Gelatin support collagen production.

I take the usual MSM and Chondroitin, but added Cetylpur which seems to help.

I'm fairly new to this, ymmv.

What supplements do you guys take, both on and off cycles?I take The triad multi, Monohydrate Creatine, Flaxseed and fish oil and milk thistle?

What do you use for joints? The OTC stuff never seemed to help me.

On and off cycles I usually try and take a series of vitamins, some of which are, men's multi, vit-c, fish oil, CoQ-10, garlic, grape seed extract, and more. Now, I have a high end juicer that will easily take care of some of the harder to juice foods lie beets and kale amongst other super foods. I mix in just about every extra healthy veggies I can think of and just add a piece of pineapple or other fruit so that it actually tastes good. I simply love my juicer now and more so rely on it but I'll take my regular dosage of vitamins, just maybe not so religiously.

A little before and during cycles I always run Synthergine. I can see items like milk thistle and liv-52 as possibly beneficial but you only have one liver and health is something you just don't cut corners on.

Hope this helps and if you or anyone else have any further questions of myself, please pm me to alert me to wherever the thread is that you'd like me to reply to.:)

A little before and during cycles I always run Synthergine. I can see items like milk thistle and liv-52 as possibly beneficial but you only have one liver and health is something you just don't cut corners on.

I agree...Synthergine is a must!!

Animal pak for orange tried for multi

Cissus for joints (they are the greatest things out there hand fucking down)

Fish oil from one of our sponsors (does 1000 1g gel caps for $14 but $10 shipping so order 2k or so worth).

and there is more but those are the basics.

fitnesskatz

Fish oil from one of our sponsors (does 1000 1g gel caps for $14 but $10 shipping so order 2k or so worth).

man i dont mean to sound lazy or anything but what is cissus,,,pm me or email me if you want instead of messing dude's thread up anything for joints im interested and i need to know anyway

Who in the world has 1000 fish oils for $14?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity