over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What supplements do you use

man i dont mean to sound lazy or anything but what is cissus,,,pm me or email me if you want instead of messing dude's thread up anything for joints im interested and i need to know anyway

Google it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

man i dont mean to sound lazy or anything but what is cissus,,,pm me or email me if you want instead of messing dude's thread up anything for joints im interested and i need to know anyway

True Nutrition | Cissus Quadrangularis - 20:1 extract 500mg Capsules (100 Capsules)

Don't get the powder...EVER!!! It has actually made me gag and I have drank hot sauce, tuna, blended (and that is not the worst thing I have ever chugged so go figure).

USP-Labs now offers 150 caps for about the same price. I just got 3 of them in the mail. Use to hate them but they have started lowering their prices.

Remember to take 3g/day...or at least close to that.
Who in the world has 1000 fish oils for $14?

True Nutrition | Fish Oil Complex 1000mg Softgels (1000 Softgels)

Their prices have gone up. I got 2k of them couple of years ago and still have some. They might have been $20 but I don't even remembering them being $33. Sorry about the false hope :/

I take a ton of supplements that it would take forever to list them all. However, Cissus is by far the best supplement for the joints.

fitnesskatz

GoogleandPubmed thank you on the cissus imfo i think of know what you talking about now,,,

I've taken usp labs cissus for a while now...nothing earth shattering.

GoogleandPubmed thank you on the cissus imfo i think of know what you talking about now,,,

No problem bud.

I've taken usp labs cissus for a while now...nothing earth shattering.

really? You are the only person that I've seen that is not amazed by cissus. I have never taken the UPS labs version...I just ordered it for the first time. I was taking the powder and nothing was helping me out and once I started taking I felt so much better.

are you taking 3g/day? I have to hit 3g/day for it to do wonders for me...and I also take 5g of fish oil with it.

No problem bud.

really? You are the only person that I've seen that is not amazed by cissus. I have never taken the UPS labs version...I just ordered it for the first time. I was taking the powder and nothing was helping me out and once I started taking I felt so much better.

are you taking 3g/day? I have to hit 3g/day for it to do wonders for me...and I also take 5g of fish oil with it.

i love cissus alone. mixed with glucosamine, chondroitin and msm its pretty unbeatable. torn labrum, front to back. soothes my shoulder and is much more legal than using growth hormone and deca.

the other staples are creatine and occasionally a multi and fish oil.

I guess I'm behind the curve on cissus. I'm firing up the ol google now to learn about it. Is there any can't miss resources about cissus you guys could recommend?

No problem bud.

Yes, USP Super Cissus is 1600mg per two pills and I took that twice daily. I'm not saying it doesn't work....but I'm not certain I noticed much at all.

i love cissus alone. mixed with glucosamine, chondroitin and msm its pretty unbeatable. torn labrum, front to back. soothes my shoulder and is much more legal than using growth hormone and deca.

the other staples are creatine and occasionally a multi and fish oil.

Part of torn labrum club right here also. It's a bitch!

I guess I'm behind the curve on cissus. I'm firing up the ol google now to learn about it. Is there any can't miss resources about cissus you guys could recommend?

search cissus on muscle feast's website and they explain it pretty good and to the point ;)

A.M. supplement forum has a lot of members posting good stuff on it also but companies push their products like a mother fucker so heads up on that.

Yes, USP Super Cissus is 1600mg per two pills and I took that twice daily. I'm not saying it doesn't work....but I'm not certain I noticed much at all.

It's like Agmatine. You don't notice much but when you stop taking it you start noticing how much of a difference it made.

Also Agmatine 750mg-1g pre-workout, crtiline-malate (2:1 or even 1:1) are great things for pre-workout.

Agamtine it's the doo doo for sure. If you don't notice a difference on it at first just wait and let it go on and you'll start noticing within a few workouts.

search cissus on muscle feast's website and they explain it pretty good and to the point ;)

A.M. supplement forum has a lot of members posting good stuff on it also but companies push their products like a mother fucker so heads up on that.

Thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members