advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What takes away water retention from Test E & Dbol?

Pittsburgh_in_S.Bama

Newbies
Whats up guys...I just ordered 100, 50mg tabs of Dbol and 10mL of Test E 250...this will be my 2nd cycle, 1st was almost 2 years ago (Test Prop). I've done a little research and found out that both Dbol & TE give a considerable amount of water weight. I'm 5'10, 268lbs....Back when I weighed 215lbs, I had 3% bodyfat...so I gotta be up near 25% right now which is way too high! If I put on 20lbs with this cycle, I'll weigh close to 300lbs haha. Thats not what I want!! I know I probably should have got something to take this weight off but I've been dieting and doing cardio and circuit training 5x a week. Already lost 7lbs and counting in 3 weeks. I'm trying to get as close as I can to 250lbs before I start this cycle. My plan is to get as big as I possible can thru the cycle, then 4 weeks of PCT then some sort of cutting cycle for something like 12 weeks. I plan on keeping track of all my weight training and posting it somewhere on here so you guys can help me out with everything. Back to my question...whats a good product that will keep all that bloating down and should I buy another vial of TE because it's only going to last me something like 5 weeks (500mg/week). Thanks guys

Pittsburgh Mike

Last edited:
anti-e helps with bloating such as arimidex or aromasin

also you might wanna grab another 10ml of test so you can just do 500mg for 10 weeks

if your %BF is more than 20% you may just want to focus on getting that down to 10-12% so you will respond better to the gear and make sure your diet is really dialed in cause gear wont make up for a shitty diet

I find dbol extremly hard if not impossible to keep bloat down,even with a ton of adex. With the test e i find i get no water whatsoever at 500. Im asuming you mean 30% not 3%-if thats the case your gonna bloat anyway,i wouldnt dream of using gear at that bodyfat, your find it easier to gain fat than muscle and bloating is bad at higher body fat. If you meant 13% bodyfat thats not to bad-probably ok to bulk at 11-12%. I did a bulk once in my younger days at 20% thinking the roids would lean me up-got fat as fuck-worst thing i ever done.

Just realised i miss read your post,and your saying your about 25%-sorry was tired

Last edited:
So @215 @3% bf?, Your 268 now I'm guessing Your around 24-26+%now?And Your running Two products that are notorious for water retention and your wanting to minimize extra bloat. .... hum well not to say Its Not possible, IF YOU ARE ON A RESTRICTED SODIUM DIET, if it was me so I wouldn't have to challenge myself to check my sodium intake, I would diet down first and if I was to run any AAS it would be, prop, anavar, T3 ,clen, ECA rotation, aromasin dose depending on E2 levels, and a hell-a-clean diet for 6-8 weeks then run my test E,T3,dbol and aromasin still clean diet for 16 or so weeks.
But I'm me and thats what I'd do.
E2, sodium and look into having Your Aldosterone levels checked<----big contributor of water retention.
Serious diet down before hand IMO.
Good luck
Whats up guys...I just ordered 100, 50mg tabs of Dbol and 10mL of Test E 250...this will be my 2nd cycle, 1st was almost 2 years ago (Test Prop). I've done a little research and found out that both Dbol & TE give a considerable amount of water weight. I'm 5'10, 268lbs....At 215, I have 3% bodyfat so right now my bodyfat is way too high. I know I probably should have got something to take this weight off but I've been dieting and doing cardio and circuit training 5x a week. Already lost 7lbs and counting in 3 weeks. I'm trying to get as close as I can to 250lbs before I start this cycle. My plan is to get as big as I possible can thru the cycle, then 4 weeks of PCT then some sort of cutting cycle for something like 12 weeks. I plan on keeping track of all my weight training and posting it somewhere on here so you guys can help me out with everything. Back to my question...whats a good product that will keep all that bloating down and should I buy another vial of TE because it's only going to last me something like 5 weeks (500mg/week). Thanks guys

Pittsburgh Mike

Last edited:
So @215 @3% bf?, Your 268 now I'm guessing Your around 24-26+%now?And Your running Two products that are notorious for water retention and your wanting to minimize extra bloat. .... hum well not to say Its Not possible, IF YOU ARE ON A RESTRICTED SODIUM DIET, if it was me so I wouldn't have to challenge myself to check my sodium intake, I would diet down first and if I was to run any AAS it would be, prop, anavar, T3 ,clen, ECA rotation, aromasin dose depending on E2 levels, and a hell-a-clean diet for 6-8 weeks then run my test E,T3,dbol and aromasin still clean diet for 16 or so weeks.
But I'm me and thats what I'd do.
E2, sodium and look into having Your Aldosterone levels checked<----big contributor of water retention.
Serious diet down before hand IMO.
Good luck

Thanks alot Stewie, great feedback man. You talk about getting certain levels checked. Do I just go to my family doctor to do that? I know those weight management clinics offer some sort of testing as well. I love to find out where all my levels are before I start, during my cycle and after. And why would I need to check my sodium intake? Does that have something to do with my water retention? I'm still learning man. I thought I knew alot but I don't know shit man. I'd like to compete one day and the only way I can be better than the next guy is to have more knowledge and work ethic. The work ethic's there man, I just need more knowledge. The reason I went from 215lbs to 268lbs in a year...I broke my leg playing hockey and didn't do shit but eat like a fuckin hippo for about 9 months, now I got these awesome man tits I've had my fun with, but don't want them any more. Anyway...thanks bro

You better get that bf under control before you cycle, especially if you want to run those compounds. At your bf I'd be doing cardio everyday. Diet>anabolics. There's no reason to suppress your HPTA if your diet isn't on point and your cardio is non existent. I'm assuming you don't do cardio since you are 25%bf. Your best bet is to do some strict dieting and go heavy on the cardio. See where you can get to in ~6 weeks and have your bf tested. Just my .02

Back to my question...whats a good product that will keep all that bloating down (500mg/week). Thanks guys

Pittsburgh Mike

Letro does a great job keeping water weight in check when running these compounds...It will also reck havoc on your sex drive if you get carried away with it....

I don't like the idea of taking from another site, But, it was copied from another site from someone else, so I don't feel so guilty .......this should give you some good read time and understanding about a lot of different AAS.

Yes you can ask Your doctor for certain blood draws, but for the most part,most not all doctors pull all appropriate test, that have an direct/ indirect hormone pathway.

**broken link removed**

Thanks alot Stewie, great feedback man. You talk about getting certain levels checked. Do I just go to my family doctor to do that? I know those weight management clinics offer some sort of testing as well. I love to find out where all my levels are before I start, during my cycle and after. And why would I need to check my sodium intake? Does that have something to do with my water retention? I'm still learning man. I thought I knew alot but I don't know shit man. I'd like to compete one day and the only way I can be better than the next guy is to have more knowledge and work ethic. The work ethic's there man, I just need more knowledge. The reason I went from 215lbs to 268lbs in a year...I broke my leg playing hockey and didn't do shit but eat like a fuckin hippo for about 9 months, now I got these awesome man tits I've had my fun with, but don't want them any more. Anyway...thanks bro

Last edited:
ya letrozole but like one guy said reck havoc if not careful with it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner