YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Testosterone do you favor most and why?

Ester doesnt matter. Test = test

In fact some people can be allergic to different esters, people can experience pip from one and not the other, it's all about the carbon atoms and the molecular weight of the ester and how an individual metabolizes the hormone, there's quite a few different enzymes that are present during this process and different phases of cleaving, some people may possess more or less this alone can create an immune response and localized irritation with too many enzymes present, or even the carrier oil and hormones loitering too long.. sensitivity will vary man.. its true.. use your sensitivity will vary that is a fact..

Sust.
I love a mixture of fast and slow.

I'm personally not a fan of this drug but I will say this that it is the most Superior and best testosterone available on the market... On paper and by clinical standards, it is simply the best.. it's very underrated and its intentions for treatment with trt is absolutely brilliant.. as you know about the different timing and drop offs and kick in time of the different esters it makes it such a universal drug that has numerous potentials and possibilities with different applications.. unfortunately the fluctuations affect me too much because of my sensitivities but I will give the respect that it deserves.. brilliant blend

A long acting high dosed(eth/cyp/blend)….once every few years a quick blast of suspension

Reactions: Cdn
sustanon :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I'm personally not a fan of this drug but I will say this that it is the most Superior and best testosterone available on the market... On paper and by clinical standards, it is simply the best.. it's very underrated and its intentions for treatment with trt is absolutely brilliant.. as you know about the different timing and drop offs and kick in time of the different esters it makes it such a universal drug that has numerous potentials and possibilities with different applications.. unfortunately the fluctuations affect me too much because of my sensitivities but I will give the respect that it deserves.. brilliant blend

my favorite was always the jelfa omnadrens. used them for years when they were readily available. then UG labs took over and omnadrens fell of face of the earth.

my favorite was always the jelfa omnadrens. used them for years when they were readily available. then UG labs took over and omnadrens fell of face of the earth.

They basically merged with another large Pharma giant for other pharmaceutical reasons.. however there is still contracts that are open today where the sust blend is still manufactured for the company Jelfa but it's done by other Pharma compounding facilities and it's no longer labeled as Jalfa, basically the contracts were sold keeping the compounded drug still available in the market.. in layman's terms it's kind of like selling a liquor license.... You can get them still but they're compounded by a company known as Swiss-Pharma!

testosterone acetate!. Iv ran up
To 200 mg a day and always painless. Hits hard and fast. I look better on this ester than the longer acting kinda for sure. I’m well aware that test is test. Iv used a lot of it. Lol but the different esters most definitely give unique responses. Like for example cypionate and sustanon gives me acne every time I use them. Enanthate does not.

Reactions: Cdn
testosterone acetate!. Iv ran up
To 200 mg a day and always painless. Hits hard and fast. I look better on this ester than the longer acting kinda for sure. I’m well aware that test is test. Iv used a lot of it. Lol but the different esters most definitely give unique responses. Like for example cypionate and sustanon gives me acne every time I use them. Enanthate does not.

I know a pro that swears by this ester and has the guys he coaches use it offseason and prep

As Vision posted they are still available. I have used Jelfa and Pharma Swiss omnadrens.

what tricky question..
is there just one best? lol

i like to rotate through various esters durring the year, not fast and or ill run one ester for a year or two then rotate to another.

in doing this and going back and forth while test is test i feel if you pay attention you see little differences.

tpp i really like, nice and smooth release, didnt really notice much up n down eod to 3x week. ester does take up a good amt of mg space. im sort of lost in that debate right now... lol

test base i would gerally say is a favorite as bang for buck and to some degree more "feel" due to cns activity. can be ouchy and need to reheat can be pita...

te, never liked until done eod. eod is great test. too much up n down if not regular.

tp no strong feeling either way, as with test ace, both kinda similar.

i go back and forth on dose adjusted for ester weight as the amt of test in 100mg tne is quite different then say tu or even tpp if you look at it. this along with admin schedule could have a big impact on how you feel about a certian test or cycle. just one more detial to obsess over lol!
;)

what tricky question..
is there just one best? lol

i like to rotate through various esters durring the year, not fast and or ill run one ester for a year or two then rotate to another.

in doing this and going back and forth while test is test i feel if you pay attention you see little differences.

tpp i really like, nice and smooth release, didnt really notice much up n down eod to 3x week. ester does take up a good amt of mg space. im sort of lost in that debate right now... lol

test base i would gerally say is a favorite as bang for buck and to some degree more "feel" due to cns activity. can be ouchy and need to reheat can be pita...

te, never liked until done eod. eod is great test. too much up n down if not regular.

tp no strong feeling either way, as with test ace, both kinda similar.

i go back and forth on dose adjusted for ester weight as the amt of test in 100mg tne is quite different then say tu or even tpp if you look at it. this along with admin schedule could have a big impact on how you feel about a certian test or cycle. just one more detial to obsess over lol!
;)

This is definitely a really good approach.. switching things up with aggressive, or moderate or even mild esters is a really good way to capitalize on making continuous gains, whether it's with muscle maturity, density, or even the numbers fluctuating in either direction.. I have some TPP and TIP saved up for a rainy day.. it's been a minute since I ran any faster test as my consecutive base.. I'm pretty curious on how I'll respond.. but something tells me I'll be reminded pretty quickly on why I stepped away from fast esters.. I'm a sensitive dude and I knot up with the quickness. that was always my biggest disadvantage was losing my Mobility.. Mobility comes first and foremost for me!!

Any. Geno's test p is gtg for me but most aren't. Even so I have to be careful with dose but I would never do more than 100mg per day and I am ok at that dose. In fact the highest I have probably gone for a few years for test p is about 60mg per day unless my memory is wrong. I don't notice much difference from test c, test e or sust. I feel crap on high test regardless of the ester. I don't tend to go above 750mg per week as it just goes against me. Even now at 700mg I feel crap so I will probably come back down.

I stay away from very high concentrates because they are asking for pip and I like to have no pip. I haven't had PIP for years. I remember doing Stealth's Supertest450 about 8 years ago and fuck me that was bad. One thing I will say over the years after speaking to many bodybuilders test c seems to be favoured by many out of the longer esters. Obviously all esters sell and test e is the biggest seller but lot's of competitors seem to go with test c.

I can back that claim up as well. I have geno test p right now along with abunch of test E. The test p doesnt hurt at all!

I can back that claim up as well. I have geno test p right now along with abunch of test E. The test p doesnt hurt at all!

I recall using multiple brands years back and they always gave me severe pip. So I stopped using test p for a long time. But when I tried Geno's it was gtg. It must have been one of my very first orders with him. I would still get a little pip with bigger shots but nothing bad. With 50mg I get nothing so very pleased. His carrier oil makes a big difference imo. I think Geneza was another brand years back that was ok for me as well but not sure if I am getting mixed up with another and that was a bad one.

I will be using test p in the near future but no more than 50mg per day. I like test p but the daily shots can get annoying. Although if I stick to my max doses of 50mg test and 40mg tren I can do it in 1 slin pin. If I up the tren or add in mast p it's 2 shots everyday. I suppose I could just use 3ml syringes but have 1ml slin pins in stock and ready to go. As I posted earlier it doesn't matter what ester I use as test is test to a degree. The dose is the most important factor for me. If I use approx 150-400mg I feel good. Anything over 700mg and I start getting bad fatigue etc. Although I do like to rotate esters through the year. Soon to be test p, now sust, before was test e and c.

Last edited:
Is the feeling like crap tiredness, somnolence, laziness? If so I know what is causing it for me atm.

Sorry I missed this. Yes it's exactly like that. I get it from a few things but every single time on high test I get it bad.

Test P for me the last few years, but prior 15 years Test E. For some reason the EOD pinning doesn't bother me.

This is definitely a really good approach.. switching things up with aggressive, or moderate or even mild esters is a really good way to capitalize on making continuous gains, whether it's with muscle maturity, density, or even the numbers fluctuating in either direction.. I have some TPP and TIP saved up for a rainy day.. it's been a minute since I ran any faster test as my consecutive base.. I'm pretty curious on how I'll respond.. but something tells me I'll be reminded pretty quickly on why I stepped away from fast esters.. I'm a sensitive dude and I knot up with the quickness. that was always my biggest disadvantage was losing my Mobility.. Mobility comes first and foremost for me!!

this is a long term endevor my friend... man can not live with just one test! lol thats why we have so many fun flavors.

i would not call tip or tpp fast. honestly they are slower then te. i only ran tip once or twice and dont remember much other then similar but tpp i really liked. pp actually takes up a good amount of ester wieght, more so then one would think not sure if that comes in to play but maybe slightly in dose...

ifor the past few years i have only run trt or enhanced trt sorta things so keep that in mind use wise. the biggest thing i notice in terms of side effects is clarity of skin on my back. lol

hard to see..:banghead:
for my skin to be clear i need to be really good about admins, ed admin is must. if not the have a lil bacne. not bad, just its the one thing i can always note and corrolate to hormone changes.

tpp i didnt really need to be super accurate with my admins and was eod to 3x week and still had clear skin.

sometimes i can notice changes too in mood or sex sort of feel again super stable. where as te i notice differences even when used eod.

actually now that i think about it, te usually = less clear skin.:lightbulb:

i have been using test ace for the past 6 months or so. i have little to say, no pain or site irritation thats for sure. made with safflower, ba and bb.

i will be using tp next.

usually the only thing i find feely is tne. lol
its worth it at first but after 2-3 months gets old and ouchy.
this can be due to solvent or if not proper solution and crashes in depot which is super common with no ester gear. and something tricky to do. lol

Anyone use test iso?

How would it compare to test ace?

I need to try tet e, only ever used cyp and nit a fan really, so i may try sust, iso and enth all at different times say 3 month increments to see how my body responds

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone use test iso?

I need to try tet e, only ever used cyp and nit a fan really, so i may try sust, iso and enth all at different times say 3 month increments to see how my body responds

its slower for sure.
that said i dont 'notice" either per say at 100-200mg range. as long as dose is same up to 3x wk spacing.

in terms of time... might think longer then 3 months. at that point im not sure you will really see enough of real life use to play out well. its easy to be regular for short time. lol

Anyone use test iso?

I actually have quite a bit saved up for a rainy day.. I'm going to slam it in the beginning of June and I plan on having it carry me over until the end of August in the same barrel with Stenbolone... And oral var/tbol combo..

Cyp or prop. I get pip from the enan ester usually. I just use cyp for TRT. If I want to play with short esters prop is great, I don't get pip from prop.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws