advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Testosterone do you favor most and why?

Cyp or prop. I get pip from the enan ester usually. I just use cyp for TRT. If I want to play with short esters prop is great, I don't get pip from prop.

Some guys are just allergic to enan.. every time I mentioned that to people they find it hard to believe but that's the reality.. I've seen guys try different labs, try their own cooking, use pharmaceutical grade all with the same ester while experiencing pip.. they switch up esters and blammo, no issues..

I know people have preferences etc... Im not sure but they all seem the same to me. I know my dose, so at the correct level I get the same thing from all and any of the esters.

I know people have preferences etc... Im not sure but they all seem the same to me. I know my dose, so at the correct level I get the same thing from all and any of the esters.

Have the same POV. Not a fan of pinning EOD so prop is a no go for me but I nornally stick with E or Sust.

Some guys are just allergic to enan.. every time I mentioned that to people they find it hard to believe but that's the reality.. I've seen guys try different labs, try their own cooking, use pharmaceutical grade all with the same ester while experiencing pip.. they switch up esters and blammo, no issues..
It has to do with the enan ester itself, a by product of the production, carbolic acid. Sometimes there is more in the raws then other times, and yes some guys like me are very sensitive to it.

It has to do with the enan ester itself, a by product of the production, carbolic acid. Sometimes there is more in the raws then other times, and yes some guys like me are very sensitive to it.

That's exactly what it is and sometimes certain acid residues are left behind during the compounding process and this is which causes the irritation for some individuals..

Prop is basically off the radar for me as well. It's just too uncomfortable for me and it hinders my range of Mobility.

Ever try the Farmak Prop from the Ukraine? 50mg amps. I use them EOD right now along with 300mg of cyp per week. Best prop Ive ever used. Smooth, no pain. But I never get pain from any injectable.

But my favorite test is Test Suspension.

Last edited:
I feel hornier on Cyp but it’s probably just mind tricks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Cyp for me, no pip, I’ve used Test E and sust 250 years ago from a Mexican pharm which were smooth as well but here lately it’s just been Test Cyp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test e is my main. If I wanna get fancy I'll do sus. I hardly break out on e and I never get pip or water weight. E for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Prop daily is my favorite when I can handle the pins. Add 2 Adex per week and I find my optimal balance. But, as mentioned before, Jelfa omnadren were my go to for years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131