advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the difference between EQ and Mast?

The Jackal

Registered
What the difference between EQ and Mast? I've been researching the difference between these two and haven't really understood the difference as far as a cutting/ lean gains AAS. Which one would be better? I do see that with EQ you have to run it for a min of 16 weeks @ 600-1000 ew to truly see the benefits of EQ and with mast 400-800 EW for 8-12 weeks....

Can someone help me out with this?

What the difference between EQ and Mast? I've been researching the difference between these two and haven't really understood the difference as far as a cutting/ lean gains AAS. Which one would be better? I do see that with EQ you have to run it for a min of 16 weeks @ 600-1000 ew to truly see the benefits of EQ and with mast 400-800 EW for 8-12 weeks....

Can someone help me out with this?

Please just Google the two and do some reading

Please just Google the two and do some reading

I've already done that. That's why I'm asking for personal experience between the two compounds

Eq can be used as a cutter but I have always liked it more for bulking keeps you vascular with good pumps. Mast is def better for cutting also helps block estrogen so a win win when trying to cut. You can get crazy strength from the mast as well when your body fat is low you will def be able to tell it is amazing compound on how hard you will be.

Thanks brother! Which compound do you feel would produce the most gains? I've read that both can but one is for 16 weeks while the other is 8-12 weeks

I am a huge advocate of Mast. i def do like EQ also. i just love the cutting and fullness effects of Mast. i think maybe eq might produce more gains, not 100% sure though

Thanks brother! Which compound do you feel would produce the most gains? I've read that both can but one is for 16 weeks while the other is 8-12 weeks

EQ produces more gains than mast but not by much. Eq=not much strength gain, more gains. Mast=get strong as fuck but gains are pretty minimal/normally used more for recomp/cutting. I will say this. If you like hair migrating from your head to your shoulders, back chest and abs, you will love mast, haha. :cheeky;sm

Mast is def better for cutting also helps block estrogen so a win win when trying to cut. You can get crazy strength from the mast as well when your body fat is low you will def be able to tell it is amazing compound on how hard you will be.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

EQ is more anabolic and masteron more androgenic
Base your conclusion on the aforementioned statement

Two things:
1. Cutting and bulking are more about what you eat than what you plunge into you.
2. You wanted personal testimony so here is mine. I will never use EQ again due to its affects on my rbc/hemo/hemato but do use mast almost 52 weeks a year these days.

Having said that, this info like any personal opinions may have no bearing for Jackal

Thanks Saps always appreciate your input :headbang: Do you do a blast and cruise with it mainly for the estro?

Last edited:
EQ is more anabolic and masteron more androgenic
Base your conclusion on the aforementioned statement

Sorry but that statement is not personal experience.... Thanks though

MASTERON ALL THE WAY,mast gets me strong ass fuck,i feel great,i make great gains on it!!!!!!!,eq is pointless to me to a fav of mine at all done it many times until i tried mast,and MASTERON IS INE OF THE KINGS OF AAS

Thanks Saps always appreciate your input :headbang: Do you do a blast and cruise with it mainly for the estro?

Not quite I do blast and cruise with it just because I like how it works. I don't really have estrogen issues per se. I can run a gram of test without an AI or mast or anything and don't get any estrogen sides. I just like what mast does for me in the gym, mirror, bedroom etc.

What is both of your protocols?

I use q to bulk as well... Masteron is good for contest time... Be careful if you have hair loss in the family because masteron will speed that up... Eq isn't as strong as tren but I feel hard when I'm on eq even if I'm fat

I use q to bulk as well... Masteron is good for contest time... Be careful if you have hair loss in the family because masteron will speed that up... Eq isn't as strong as tren but I feel hard when I'm on eq even if I'm fat

This is my experience with EQ as well. I feel IMO that it has very very mild Tren like effects. Keeps me hard and vascular even when bulking.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

i disagree i think REAL MASTERON GIVES EFFECTS OF TREN WITHOUT ALL THE INSANE SIDEEFFECTS<EQ is shit,masteron to me gives gains just like tren except makes me feel good and no bad sideefftects like tren

Do you keep strength gains from mast?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity