over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the F is with QV products???

Severed Ties

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Holy $hit I shot 2 cc's of their Test Eanth product into my quad and I could barely walk for 2 days. I was sure only an abcess could hurt this bad but it started to clear up by day 3...

Any ideas on what I can mix with this, I'm gonna try adding some syntheselen in with the shots but hot dam this hurts.

Got a bottle of EQ as well and sure enough it hurt just as bad so I definetly will not be using QV stuff again.

ST

I never shoot my quads.

Only tried quad shots once and it F'd me up bad.
But I did shoot up 3 vials of the test prop in my last cycle and loved it. No pain at all.
Perhaps try the Prop.
GD

I doubt I'll try their stuff again but man I'd be pissed if I had 50mls of Test sitting in my house that I couldn't use.

ST

Bro, try making a batch of fina home brew and dilute your test with that. it's always worked great for me. and you can never go wrong with fina.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Their deca and cyp have been painless for me and oddly, 20mls into my 50ml jug of ethanate and BAMM! the shit starts to hurt. I put 2cc's into my delt last week and my shoulder looked (and felt) like someone hit it with a baseball bat! I actually had to take a day off of work. Luckily I'm adding in the tren next week 'cuase I aint looking foward to finishing off the remaining 70ml's straight up!

Im using the enthanate and Eq right now myself no pain quad injections. But Im using the 10ml bottles. I would make sure to shake up the 50ml bottle before each use maybe its seperating or something. Just a thought. MM

I have used there deca 300 , 200 deca , cyp and EQ all with no pain whatsoever. I hate to think that there being knocked off already or even worst that there quality has diminished already. what lot# and exp. does it have?

BIG REMM

I haven't heard of anyone (till now) having any pain from the products. Since they are an offshoot of denkall you would think they would have thier shit together.

Big Rem

I have no doubt the stuff is legit, I'd even say it's dosed very accuately...I've used Test plenty of times so I know what I experience from it.

Packaging has holograms and such. I can go look up the lot number later.

Wolverine

I feel the same, I expected them to have their shit dam well together. I'm glad I didn't inject into both quads because I would not have been able to stand up let alone walk.

Does anyone know if theirs any reason not to inject cottenseed oil, provided it's sterile. I just found some real cheap so I was thinking of adding some to each injection...any problem with this?

ST

people have said the 50cc eneanthate hurt form day one and warned people, but the other stuff is fine. the prop isn't all that bad as far as pain.

Treats Me good

No pain here, Im also the expert on Quad Shots, I dont ever shoot in the Glutes, Mainly Delts, and Quads. I just find it a pain in the ass to shoot 2-3 cc's into my Butt.

I think these are dosed close to the label. Like some of the others have mentioned, some soreness does occur from the enthanate.

Hmm

Well Quads are such a huge muscle that you can practilly spot of so many diffrient area's. I go by my own body and what feels good, so if it bothers u or someone says it is wrong oh well.

I usally sit down and kind of pick 3 spots on the quad, one 3 inches from my knee, then another around 2-3 inches more, then one up alittle higher. That is 3 spots per leg, and 6 total shots you can do. Plus Delt shots feel great and cant hurt.

knew a guy with 25 inch quads, that shot 2-3 spots each time, 1-3cc each spot and never ever a problem. used deca, t200 and omna or sust, getting in up to 9 cc, and doing that leg once a week, and the other once a week. no bullshit!!! Rocco if you are out there, pipe up!!

LOL QV is still around? Can tell you from past experiences they are legit products but SO PAINFUL!

QV is still around, but the REAL guy doesn't go by the same name with his stuff anymore. Keeps changing it actually. There's some legit QV still being made and floating around, but if you're getting copies or the crap that used to be made in mexico, it will probably not be the best quality.

Seriously?
Are you gonna bump every thread from 2002?

Seriously! I was just about to call his ass out for the same thing. It's obvious that you're bumping threads that are over a decade old just to gain access to the sponsors section. Nice try, but when the mods catch wind of this then they will knock your post count back down to zero and/or ban you for spamming up the board.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear