over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the fuck is going on with me

Hypers will definitely fire those nerves. I avoid hypers for that reason. Reverse hypers are supposed to be the answer to regular ones so I'm told. Though I don't have a reverse hyper to test for myself. Decompress bro. Traction. Massage. Self massage. Strech hamstrings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh I didn't see this part when I posted earlier. I thought it was cramping going on. Yeah totally different if it's radiating pain. Keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had endless hamstring pain, tried everything ran every test finally a sports med doc confirmed it was back compression, it was irritating nerves and radiating down into my hammies so I think chinaboy is dead on the money here. For me the fix was a lot of decompression work, lots of dead hangs, inversion table, physio but my issue went on a long time so it needed a lot of work. Yours sounds like you just tweaked it and it'll need some time.

Truly appreciate all of your help guys. Maybe I’ll look into going to a chiro and see if they can tell me more or do any help.

I know a lot of guys swear by those inversion tables. Never used one before but maybe I can look into that too.

Yep...sounds like sciatic nerve pain

I set up an appointment with a Groupon to go see a chiro later today. Comes with an exam, X-rays and decompression sessions. Hopefully that can help or thy can at least see what’s going on.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I’ll let ya know how it goes.

Inversion table

Try an inversion table, it might help and is just plain good for back health. This would relieve pressure on those nerves for awhile and help to decompress. I was beginning to have a bit of sciatica and between going to the chiropractor and doing this at home on my own it has gone away.

This is the one I bought off of Amazon. Good brand and high quality IMO. ive had mine for about 1 year now and it works great.
https://www.amazon.com/Teeter-Inver...34303&sr=1-2&keywords=teeter+inversion+tables

Pinched nerve. Usually gets better on its own after a few days, but then you should have image done to know the size of the damage.

Chiropractic is not a bad choice. Chiropractors have a habit of telling you that you are out of alinement and you need to be aligned. There is some validity to this but really everyone is out of alignment and only a small portion of the population has issues. So really I find the alignment issue a crock of shit that dazzles the average person into thinking the chiropractor is going to fix them. Chiropractors are good for loosening up joints and making you more mobile. They have their place. Some offer lumbar traction which is a good thing and some are really good at what they do. Try it out and if it helps great. Its worth a try and you learn along the way.

If you don't get better you can look into a physiatry doctor. They are more so medical doctors that can provide certain treatments and also write scripts for physical therapy. Physical therapy is more so where the money is at. There you will learn more about how to truly alleviate the vulnerability allowing for your spine to become inflamed. The gist of this is decrease inflammation wth meds or injections, chiropractic etc... and them prevent with the physical therapy.

Using Ibuprofen 400-800mg 2-3x/day for a week to a month is reasonable to reduce the inflammation as long as you are working on finding what is the underlying issue. You could also ice your back after workouts for 20 minutes or throughout the day.

Inversion tables are great. You can grab one for $100-300 for a decent model like "Teeter". Those are like exercise and easing into using it is smarter than going balls out with the thing right away.

Good luck. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Last edited:
Chiropractic is not a bad choice. Chiropractors have a habit of telling you that you are out of alinement and you need to be aligned. There is some validity to this but really everyone is out of alignment and only a small portion of the population has issues. So really I find the alignment issue a crock of shit that dazzles the average person into thinking the chiropractor is going to fix them. Chiropractors are good for loosening up joints and making you more mobile. They have their place. Some offer lumbar traction which is a good thing and some are really good at what they do. Try it out and if it helps great. Its worth a try and you learn along the way.

If you don't get better you can look into a physiatry doctor. They are more so medical doctors that can provide certain treatments and also write scripts for physical therapy. Physical therapy is more so where the money is at. There you will learn more about how to truly alleviate the vulnerability allowing for your spine to become inflamed. The gist of this is decrease inflammation wth meds or injections, chiropractic etc... and them prevent with the physical therapy.

Using Ibuprofen 400-800mg 2-3x/day for a week to a month is reasonable to reduce the inflammation as long as you are working on finding what is the underlying issue. You could also ice your back after workouts for 20 minutes or throughout the day.

Inversion tables are great. You can grab one for $100-300 for a decent model like "Teeter". Those are like exercise and easing into using it is smarter than going balls out with the thing right away.

Good luck. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

I completely disagree, after a heavy leg or back day if I use improper form my low back will be destroyed. Sure enough I go to the chiropractor, my hips are out of alignment, you can easily tel if you tend to lean on one leg alot. He'll adjust my hips and then the pain is COMPLETELY gone. not slightly, completely. from trouble standing to pain free. It depends on the chiropractor, i've been to shitty chiropractors. It's a skill, they can't just write a prescription and be done with it. They have to master their techniques and adjustments.

ART and gratson works wonders for tight muscles and trigger points.

Last edited:
I completely disagree, after a heavy leg or back day if I use improper form my low back will be destroyed. Sure enough I go to the chiropractor, my hips are out of alignment, you can easily tel if you tend to lean on one leg alot. He'll adjust my hips and then the pain is COMPLETELY gone. not slightly, completely. from trouble standing to pain free. It depends on the chiropractor, i've been to shitty chiropractors. It's a skill, they can't just write a prescription and be done with it. They have to master their techniques and adjustments.

ART and gratson works wonders for tight muscles and trigger points.

I didnt say chiropractor cant provide relief. They can provide great relief. Its just common for them to tell you that you are out of alignment and win you over.

The chiropractor can releave the tight muscle but does nothing for prevention. The phenomenon that initiates your pain is still with you, he just alleviates the result. Sounds like you pop your SI joint out and he may adjust it back in place. Again offering no prevention for this from happening again.

Last edited:
Hey guys. So I am one that is definitely a skeptic, but I did go to the chiro. I got a Groupon where it came with some X-rays. One of my hips was pretty out of alignment as one of you mentioned. I’ll be going back today to go over the X-rays better and see what the dr recommends. Luckily my insurance will cover it. They also said hey can usually get their drop tissue massages covered by insurance too. He kept mentioning how crazy right I was all over in my back, so I may look into getting some of those done too. Maybe just once a month to try to keep the muscles not so tight and balled up.

I have heard of that ART too and t actually seems really beneficial but the place I called couldn’t be covered by my insurance. So I didn’t go that route.

I’ll keep you guys posted!

You are choking your chicken to hard. Who do you rep for. I think I know skinny guy.

Hey guys. So I am one that is definitely a skeptic, but I did go to the chiro. I got a Groupon where it came with some X-rays. One of my hips was pretty out of alignment as one of you mentioned. I’ll be going back today to go over the X-rays better and see what the dr recommends. Luckily my insurance will cover it. They also said hey can usually get their drop tissue massages covered by insurance too. He kept mentioning how crazy right I was all over in my back, so I may look into getting some of those done too. Maybe just once a month to try to keep the muscles not so tight and balled up.

I have heard of that ART too and t actually seems really beneficial but the place I called couldn’t be covered by my insurance. So I didn’t go that route.

I’ll keep you guys posted!

We cant wait

This sort of issue is my specialty.
When you externally rotate your legs, posturally and repeatedly, a couple things happen that will trigger this pain. Without being able to palpate, ill give you the most common issue
Leg rotates outward. IT bands takes over and becomes the dominant synergist of the quads. It leads up to a muscle in the front flexure of your hip, the TFL. think - tight hip flexors. The external rotation affects then the glutes. The front gets tighter, which results in glutes becoming shortened, especially glute medius. The sciatic nerve runs through here, and becomes compressed. This can cause the radiating pain. Also the priformis causes this type of pain.

Foam rolling the glutes, particularly near the top of the posterior pelvis, getting into the dent of the hip with a tennis ball, and especially stretching and rolling the inner thigh! This part will be painful.
Roll and hold the stretches on the trigger points long enough until you feel the body lose resistance, at least 30 seconds.

For all of these posts where people have low back pain, ass pain, knee pain... please make the first stop be inner thigh, IT bands, and glutes for rolling and stretching... consistently

This sort of issue is my specialty.

When you externally rotate your legs, posturally and repeatedly, a couple things happen that will trigger this pain. Without being able to palpate, ill give you the most common issue

Leg rotates outward. IT bands takes over and becomes the dominant synergist of the quads. It leads up to a muscle in the front flexure of your hip, the TFL. think - tight hip flexors. The external rotation affects then the glutes. The front gets tighter, which results in glutes becoming shortened, especially glute medius. The sciatic nerve runs through here, and becomes compressed. This can cause the radiating pain. Also the priformis causes this type of pain.

Foam rolling the glutes, particularly near the top of the posterior pelvis, getting into the dent of the hip with a tennis ball, and especially stretching and rolling the inner thigh! This part will be painful.

Roll and hold the stretches on the trigger points long enough until you feel the body lose resistance, at least 30 seconds.

For all of these posts where people have low back pain, ass pain, knee pain... please make the first stop be inner thigh, IT bands, and glutes for rolling and stretching... consistently

Thank you for the info!!! I’ll definitely start doing some foam rolling! Think my gym has one.

Lacrosse balls are great for rolling on, and getting deep into the places that need it. I would crush my TFL till it went numb a few years back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner