over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the fuck is going on with me

Fitraver

Registered
Okay for about 4 days now I have been getting these crazy pains in my hamstring when lifting. Its actually really hard to explain because it’s just like an ache or a cramp almost. I don’t feel it at all the entire day just going about normal business. But when I get to the gym any kind of movement where I’m really tightening my gluteus and hams it’s shoots really bad aches throughout the upper half and into my glutes.

Even things like locking into a decline bench and doing a crunch motion kills. Or pressing our movement on leg Press. Or even doing Bench Press and tightening up my gluteus and hams and when doing standing curls and tightening up.

I feel like if I pulled something it would be bruised or swollen or hurt all day but it doesn’t.

Could it be the adrol I just started a week ago?? It’s my first time ever using it. I’m running taurine, potassium, magnesium and drinking tons of water as well.

Anybody else ever gotten this on drol? Or have any clue what it could be?

It’s really Fuckin with my lifts and by even just leg day. Driving me nuts!

Edit: I did go get my e2 ran today. Wondering if maybe I tanned that and it could be the cause.

Last edited:
Okay for about 4 days now I have been getting these crazy pains in my hamstring when lifting. Its actually really hard to explain because it’s just like an ache or a cramp almost. I don’t feel it at all the entire day just going about normal business. But when I get to the gym any kind of movement where I’m really tightening my gluteus and hams it’s shoots really bad aches throughout the upper half and into my glutes.

Even things like locking into a decline bench and doing a crunch motion kills. Or pressing our movement on leg Press. Or even doing Bench Press and tightening up my gluteus and hams and when doing standing curls and tightening up.

I feel like if I pulled something it would be bruised or swollen or hurt all day but it doesn’t.

Could it be the adrol I just started a week ago?? It’s my first time ever using it. I’m running taurine, potassium, magnesium and drinking tons of water as well.

Anybody else ever gotten this on drol? Or have any clue what it could be?

It’s really Fuckin with my lifts and by even just leg day. Driving me nuts!

Edit: I did go get my e2 ran today. Wondering if maybe I tanned that and it could be the cause.
Anadrol makes me cramp just as bad as clen for some reason. I add lots of salt to my meals and the things you mentioned as well as a bunch of Powerade zero.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man not to sure. Hope things get worked out for ya. That has to suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man not to sure. Hope things get worked out for ya. That has to suck.

It’s absolutely driving me up a wall man. Interested to see where my e2 is at.

Anadrol makes me cramp just as bad as clen for some reason. I add lots of salt to my meals and the things you mentioned as well as a bunch of Powerade zero.

Hey chad! How you been man?

And you think that could be it then? I’ll start loading up on the Powerade zero.

It could be so many things... Shooting pain sometimes is indicative of nerve damage. Do you pin glutes? Maybe hit a nerve funny back there.

Try some stretching and foam rolling. Take a hot bath with epsom salts. Try to increase fluid intake. See if it heals. One tip that is gold standard for me: If it hurts, don't do it :).

It could be so many things... Shooting pain sometimes is indicative of nerve damage. Do you pin glutes? Maybe hit a nerve funny back there.

Try some stretching and foam rolling. Take a hot bath with epsom salts. Try to increase fluid intake. See if it heals. One tip that is gold standard for me: If it hurts, don't do it :).

Oh yeah I do pin glutes! But didn’t feel anything weird on any pins. I’ll def keep stretching and try the foam roll.

E2 isn’t it. Came back at 51 so slightly high even.

Sounds like your low back has irritated nerves. Going back on an incline puts your illiopsoas muscle on tension and compresses your lumbar spine.

I’m on drol. Think you tweaked something just a bit without knowing it. I had a really hard day of squats about 3 months ago and my left hamstring can still feel it. I just stay away from the lifts that make me feel it most till it’s healed.

Sounds like your low back has irritated nerves. Going back on an incline puts your illiopsoas muscle on tension and compresses your lumbar spine.

Damn. And that would cause it to radiate and few it in my hamstrings?

I’m on drol. Think you tweaked something just a bit without knowing it. I had a really hard day of squats about 3 months ago and my left hamstring can still feel it. I just stay away from the lifts that make me feel it most till it’s healed.

Yeah gunna try to stay away from the leg Press for a bit for sure. Damn drol. Hasn’t even been a week.

I’m guessing you have swelling pushing into the nerves. Sometimes this can happen even when you feel you did nothing wrong. My lower back is messed up now for months and I have no idea what caused it. I think it was from doing machine ab crunches.
It’s possible if the anadrol has put a lot of fast water weight on that it is pressing into nerves. I gained 6Lbs of water the past few days and my lower back was killing me all day.

Damn. And that would cause it to radiate and few it in my hamstrings?

Yep, you nailed it. It's called radiating pain. Generically called sciatica. It can go away and is not usually permanent. If a nerve or nerves become irritated they can be this way for a little while. I cannot say with 100% certainty that this is what is wrong with you but it does sound similar.

I’m guessing you have swelling pushing into the nerves. Sometimes this can happen even when you feel you did nothing wrong. My lower back is messed up now for months and I have no idea what caused it. I think it was from doing machine ab crunches.

It’s possible if the anadrol has put a lot of fast water weight on that it is pressing into nerves. I gained 6Lbs of water the past few days and my lower back was killing me all day.

I haven’t really put on too much weight yet, just a few pounds but that totally could explain why I don’t feel it much until I get into the gym and get a pump going. Probably puts pressure on some nerves like you said.

Yep, you nailed it. It's called radiating pain. Generically called sciatica. It can go away and is not usually permanent. If a nerve or nerves become irritated they can be this way for a little while. I cannot say with 100% certainty that this is what is wrong with you but it does sound similar.

Dude you totally main be right. That’s the type of pain it is. Like sharp radiating pain. And based off what I stated above that makes it seem more likely. I’m going to do a little more research on the subject but that seems likely now that you’ve laid it out.

Wonder if I coulda irritated it doing hyperextensions. Never do Jose and randomly did them the other day.

Massage, and chiropractic a couple of times a week. Use heat when you are going to be active or going to the chiropractor/massage. Use cold packs on it at other times.

It’s absolutely driving me up a wall man. Interested to see where my e2 is at.

Hey chad! How you been man?

And you think that could be it then? I’ll start loading up on the Powerade zero.
Been good brother. It's worked for me in the past with same type issues running it. Up your salt and load up on the Powerade. Definitely won't hurt to try big guy. Nice to see you still killing it!

I haven’t really put on too much weight yet, just a few pounds but that totally could explain why I don’t feel it much until I get into the gym and get a pump going. Probably puts pressure on some nerves like you said.

Dude you totally main be right. That’s the type of pain it is. Like sharp radiating pain. And based off what I stated above that makes it seem more likely. I’m going to do a little more research on the subject but that seems likely now that you’ve laid it out.
Oh I didn't see this part when I posted earlier. I thought it was cramping going on. Yeah totally different if it's radiating pain. Keep us posted.

Wonder if I coulda irritated it doing hyperextensions. Never do Jose and randomly did them the other day.
Hypers will definitely fire those nerves. I avoid hypers for that reason. Reverse hypers are supposed to be the answer to regular ones so I'm told. Though I don't have a reverse hyper to test for myself. Decompress bro. Traction. Massage. Self massage. Strech hamstrings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had endless hamstring pain, tried everything ran every test finally a sports med doc confirmed it was back compression, it was irritating nerves and radiating down into my hammies so I think chinaboy is dead on the money here. For me the fix was a lot of decompression work, lots of dead hangs, inversion table, physio but my issue went on a long time so it needed a lot of work. Yours sounds like you just tweaked it and it'll need some time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear