over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the Heck...

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Took a break from working and figured I'd snap a pic for the hell of it...Been lifting heavy again since Mid September, got some good stable workout partners and it has really made a difference in intensity...Prolly compete again end of 2009, not sure where yet...

Attachments

• 11-7-08 002.jpg
    11-7-08 002.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 781
lookin large. how old/ tall are you.

You are looking big right there, Hutch!

Something else I wanted to say- Those Superfly Snooka pics...you looked very large in those too. I was thinking about it while riding the bike this morning. I mentioned your killer hair...but that pic actually impressed me. :cool:

Something else I wanted to say- Those Superfly Snooka pics...you looked very large in those too. I was thinking about it while riding the bike this morning. I mentioned your killer hair...but that pic actually impressed me. :cool:

You know what, after you mentioned the hair I was shaving in the mirror and actually thought for a split second that maybe it would be a good idea to grow mine out and do something crazy...LOL...See the influence you have on me JT...Momma Hutch would quickly erase that idea though...:mad: :D

Thanks JT, im working hard in the gym, strongest ive ever been, just need to eat a lil more...

This is probably the best offseason Hutch I've seen.

Keep it going bud.

slow down so I can catch up!!!

Took a break from working and figured I'd snap a pic for the hell of it...Been lifting heavy again since Mid September, got some good stable workout partners and it has really made a difference in intensity...Prolly compete again end of 2009, not sure where yet...

Damn:mad: those arms are getting thicker.... look at that taper.... damn... goood growth.. just keep it steady and keep hitting it hard.... wish I had four thumbs.. so I can give you four thumbs up!:p Oh yea gorw the hair.... ! when I gown mine i think of samson.. strength is in the hair

Attachments

• samson.jpg
    samson.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:
WTF! you look like a different person from the pre-contest pics you posted a while back. whatever you're doing keep doing it cuz its working.

Lookin good Hutch..first pic of you ive seen good to put a name to the face! Keep up the great work!!!

RONJON

Lookin good Hutch..first pic of you ive seen good to put a name to the face! Keep up the great work!!!

RONJON

Well ive prolly posted more pics of myself than anyone else on this board, but your fairly new so you might have missed all those...:D

WTF! you look like a different person from the pre-contest pics you posted a while back. whatever you're doing keep doing it cuz its working.

Thanks man, the biggest thing has been what im doing in the gym...My training partner is very strong in the presses especially shoulders so its really pushing me to things i havent been able to before...We are just smashing it on the daily with the basics and good things are happening...My diet is good but it can be better and more consistent, I been just doing the offseason diet myself but its time to get back with Mainevent so I can really start to grow...

Well, I am a close second then, Hutch!

Well ive prolly posted more pics of myself than anyone else on this board, but your fairly new so you might have missed all those...:D

The difference being- You are actually a good competitor! I want to grow my hair and I get the same response from my woman. She likes it short. I've had it long and I felt like Conan the Barbarian.

Go for the SuperFly look! Hell, look at all the football players who've got that stuff grown out. :D

Looking good Hutch. Having dedicated and motivating workout partners is a BIG PLUS.

Keep hammering away.

I want to grow my hair and I get the same response from my woman. She likes it short. I've had it long and I felt like Conan the Barbarian.

For Meredith I'd even go the bald way! :p ;)

Hutch, I agree with Shelby... that's one of the best off-season pics you ever posted. Keep it up man! :)

Looking good

You look good in that pic, nice and thick all around. Your lats giving you a nice solid V-shape you keep training like you are and you will be ready to compete whenever you feel like it again. Nice work!

Thanks guys im really trying to just focus on putting on solid muscle and not just putting on weight...Sure I wanna get up to 215 or 220 but not full of fat and water just to lose it all once I start to diet...

Weight now is about 202 lbs...

Thanks guys im really trying to just focus on putting on solid muscle and not just putting on weight...Sure I wanna get up to 215 or 220 but not full of fat and water just to lose it all once I start to diet...

Weight now is about 202 lbs...

Great work hutch. i am at the same weight! what show/shows you doing next year??

Great work hutch. i am at the same weight! what show/shows you doing next year??

Ummm I dunno really know yet...Something in Cali in late 09'...Maybe the TOC, Borders, or Excalibur...Something to get my face out there and re-qualify...We get ZERO exposure from our promoter here in AZ, so anything here is out of the question...

Impressed

You just get bigger and bigger. Good work bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131