YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the hell is self-confidence anyway?

Jimbo

FOUNDING Member
Registered
I keep hearing about how women love a guy who has self-confidence but the point came across hard last night. There was a church party and I was invited to go over to last night. A buddy of mine came over and I called and asked if he could come and they said no problem and long as no foul language. Let me tell you right off the bat that this is the ugliest person you will ever meet (Hes not even a christian but a seikh. That is beyond that point but just thought I would mentin it anyway). He knows hes ugly and just laughs about it. When we got to the party, we meet the main pastor and his daughter was there. She without a doubt is a drop deat hottie (Who is very hard to get). I made small talk but that was about the jist of it. My mother F**king friend goes over and starts talking about shit like britney spears and fashion. A few hours pass and I cant find either of them. I go to the back of the house to see if they are there and what the F**K do I see?. Hes got her is his hands and his fingering her like there is no tomorrow! She moaning like she is getting it on with John Holmes. I left and after I saw her by herself I had to confess to what I saw and I ask her what it was about him? She said in the look department his a 1/10 but his self-confident made her wanna jump him in the first 10 minutes. I asked about my S/C. She said I had it but the wrong kind. She told me that I am a mean and a very unpleasent person. If I could change a little I could get women easy.

Someone, please fill me into what the hell she was talking about???

Should I just talk about things that people wanna hear?

Yeah man. When you talk to them about themselves and their interests, the interpret that as self-confidence. They don't want to hear about you (even if they ask), and they don't want you to make fun of anything about them. You can do one of two things: be a tough guy and try to bend them to your will, or let them talk themselves onto your dick. Good luck either way, you'll need it. Personally, I'm 0 for 3 for the month of September.

Britney Spears ? fashion ? Im glad I got engaged when I did because I could never imagine trying to have a conversation about these topics ,and Jimbo maybe she just has a ugly fetish lol...

bloded said:
maybe she just has a ugly fetish lol...

HEHEHEHEH that would maybe explain it but I dont thing so:D

sounds like your a little uneasy with the ladies--self confidence is something you have not something that you learn--be comfortable with yourself and others will follow--obviously your bro is comfortable with himself and women sense that and want to be with him--dont hate the player hate the game

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear