advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what the hell is this corset Nathan Deasha wearing ??

That's right. You never know when you may get buggared. Have to protect yourself. :D

after a show washing off spray tan don't drop the soap around johnjuan1 while he's on melanotan II. unless you pull your corset lower.

"research" shows a lot of things that don't hold weight in reality...

This....100% ...how can someone argue about something that they've never even tried??....:banghead:

This....100% ...how can someone argue about something that they've never even tried??....:banghead:

I've never tried heroin but I can argue against its use. I've never been a doc but I'll argue against certain practices. Hell this is a forum of people arguing bodybuilding comps, many of which have never competed. Saying people can't have an opinion because "they've never tried it" is a weak argument. You don't always have to have tried something to be able or to attempt to discuss it. I may have a more limited understanding but that doesn't make one totally ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but do any one you follow Nathan on Instagram or Facebook?

Well a few days ago he posted a video of him weighting up 300g of rice then claiming to be on 300g carbs per meal and 2000g carbs per day!??

Not one person pulled him either, if you know him you will know he's a loose canon haha

I wrote an article on this probably 5 years ago--talking about the benefits of wearing what I called a corset...because that's what it is. Nothing has the potential to reduce waist circumference more than this. It needs to be fitted properly and it must be worn for an extended period of time each day...for many months...for good results to be achieved. If done for long enough the results can be extreme. If overdone (unlikely in bodybuilders because they just won't wear it long enough or tight enough) it can even warp the waist's shape/size so that it looks out of place with the rest of the physique.

They can also be dangerous, especially in bodybuilders, so extreme measures should never be taken.

It adds support for the back and I have read how they claim it helps with lower back pain. What I am wondering though is, wouldn't it take some of the stress off your "core" muscles and that would make them weaker in the long run?

?

Well a few days ago he posted a video of him weighting up 300g of rice then claiming to be on 300g carbs per meal and 2000g carbs per day!??

I see what you are saying. In this case he is making a false claim, but I don't think he did it intentionally. He is just plain ignorant on the fact about the carbs/meal unless he is eating something else like fruit with that meal. That rice is only about 100g of carbs. Unless that is 100 g of rice before it is cooked. Looks like 300 g of uncooked rice would be about 240 g of carbs and in that case he isn't far off.

Last edited:
I see what you are saying. In this case he is making a false claim, but I don't think he did it intentionally. He is just plain ignorant on the fact about the carbs/meal unless he is eating something else like fruit with that meal. That rice is only about 100g of carbs. Unless that is 100 g of rice before it is cooked. Looks like 300 g of uncooked rice would be about 240 g of carbs and in that case he isn't far off.

Yeah I don't think he done it to miss lead people just not very clued up on macros I guess

It was defo cooked which is 70ish carbs

I know people around him an when I ask what he's doing they can never say exactly because even Nathan doesn't know, he also talks in mls not mgs when talkin about gear which is not much I can go off

He looks like a clown to wear it on the outside of his clothes, but this has been one of the tricks for decades for men in the BodyBuilding community.

He looks like a clown to wear it on the outside of his clothes, but this has been one of the tricks for decades for men in the BodyBuilding community.

you must have never worn one for any length of time then

It adds support for the back and I have read how they claim it helps with lower back pain. What I am wondering though is, wouldn't it take some of the stress off your "core" muscles and that would make them weaker in the long run?

Yes, it has the potential to weaken your core muscles if overdone.

Very interesting conversation on the last Gear'd Up podcast about these things with John Quint, a very knowledgeable neuromuscular therapist.

To summarize, prevailing wisdom would say it would make matters worse, that you should learn to control your abdominal muscles instead of just supporting them and letting them atrophy. I would liken it to a cast if you broke your leg, when the cast comes off you're left with a very weak musculature.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member