advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the hell is this country comming to !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just read this mailed to my by a friend , talk about swell my nuts up , why the fuck are we going to try to send our Spec Ops soldiers to prison for doing their job? Cause they busted some scum bags lip , what the fuck.
I knew Michael Teague , one of the 4 Contractors that was killed March of 04 when they were ambushed , killed , and they're burned bodys and hung from a bridge.

"Navy SEALs have secretly captured one of the most wanted terrorists in Iraq — the alleged mastermind of the murder and mutilation of four Blackwater USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004. And three of the SEALs who captured him are now facing criminal charges, sources told FoxNews.com.

The three, all members of the Navy's elite commando unit, have refused non-judicial punishment — called an admiral's mast — and have requested a trial by court-martial.

Ahmed Hashim Abed, whom the military code-named "Objective Amber," told investigators he was punched by his captors — and he had the bloody lip to prove it.

Now, instead of being lauded for bringing to justice a high-value target, three of the SEAL commandos, all enlisted, face assault charges and have retained lawyers.

Matthew McCabe, a Special Operations Petty Officer Second Class (SO-2), is facing three charges: dereliction of performance of duty for willfully failing to safeguard a detainee, making a false official statement, and assault.

Petty Officer Jonathan Keefe, SO-2, is facing charges of dereliction of performance of duty and making a false official statement.

Petty Officer Julio Huertas, SO-1, faces those same charges and an additional charge of impediment of an investigation.

The three SEALs will be arraigned separately on Dec. 7. Another three SEALs — two officers and an enlisted sailor — have been identified by investigators as witnesses but have not been charged.

FoxNews.com obtained the official handwritten statement from one of the three witnesses given on Sept. 3, hours after Abed was captured and still being held at the SEAL base at Camp Baharia. He was later taken to a cell in the U.S.-operated Green Zone in Baghdad.

The SEAL told investigators he had showered after the mission, gone to the kitchen and then decided to look in on the detainee.

"I gave the detainee a glance over and then left," the SEAL wrote. "I did not notice anything wrong with the detainee and he appeared in good health."

Lt. Col. Holly Silkman, spokeswoman for the special operations component of U.S. Central Command, confirmed Tuesday to FoxNews.com that three SEALs have been charged in connection with the capture of a detainee. She said their court martial is scheduled for January.

United States Central Command declined to discuss the detainee, but a legal source told FoxNews.com that the detainee was turned over to Iraqi authorities, to whom he made the abuse complaints. He was then returned to American custody. The SEAL leader reported the charge up the chain of command, and an investigation ensued.

The source said intelligence briefings provided to the SEALs stated that "Objective Amber" planned the 2004 Fallujah ambush, and "they had been tracking this guy for some time."

The Fallujah atrocity came to symbolize the brutality of the enemy in Iraq and the degree to which a homegrown insurgency was extending its grip over Iraq.

The four Blackwater agents were transporting supplies for a catering company when they were ambushed and killed by gunfire and grenades. Insurgents burned the bodies and dragged them through the city. They hanged two of the bodies on a bridge over the Euphrates River for the world press to photograph.

Intelligence sources identified Abed as the ringleader, but he had evaded capture until September.

The military is sensitive to charges of detainee abuse highlighted in the Abu Ghraib prison scandal. The Navy charged four SEALs with abuse in 2004 in connection with detainee treatment."

"I love my country but my government scares the hell out of me" I believe that more and more every day

thank god there is a buffer of the internet between us cause i think someone about to go postal on us!!! ha..JK

That's really disturbing. :mad:

Last edited:
I usually try not to comment to much on things I don't know all about like some of the people do, but I do know some marines and I do know some big time black water guys...I feel for them.
I even have a cousin wgo's a JAG lawyer, and I don't know how that court system all works, but it's gotta be better to be judged by a jury of 12 here on u.s. soil, I'd think.:(

I can't even read about stuff like this, it pisses me off to no end

Ahmed must be laughing his ass off right now. This is shameful and an embarassment to our administration. How and why does fox news weasel their way into this investigation, why is this information being made public. Why is he not in Pakistan or Jordan getting what he deserves. He barbequed US vets on a supply run for christ sake and paraded them in front of cameras for the world to see. We crucify our warriors for doing their job and are expected to keep funneling our tax dollars into a difficult war our administration is hellbent on undermining. This makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
I usually try not to comment to much on things I don't know all about like some of the people do, but I do know some marines and I do know some big time black water guys...I feel for them.
I even have a cousin wgo's a JAG lawyer, and I don't know how that court system all works, but it's gotta be better to be judged by a jury of 12 here on u.s. soil, I'd think.:(

Yes Tyrone it's better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6 this is the mindset in Iraq trust me. i am a 36 year old retired (by combat) ARMY SGT. i completed 2 combat tours the first one being part of the first wave of soldiers entering the country april 17 2003. with all the really brutal murders going on, most of witch come from the insurgents, does the gov really need to prosecute navy seals who smacked around a captured combatant... the media needs to be kept out of military affairs, if not then they need to run on american t.v, all of the insurgent pow's they cut there heads off on al-jezere or whatever that news channel is. they do this to people alive and they play it live on all sorts of media for all to see and hear. let the american people see that and then decide if the navy seals anger was justified or not. i don't agree with murder or straight out torture but we are the only people fighting this war who follow the Geneva Convention, the enemy does not even remotely consider it. people do not understand what that means, they do not know how that feels as a soldier when your have to live with that real threat and watch as friends depart way to soon.... drive on Bravo.... 1ST AD Drive on Soldiers Hoooooaaaaaaahhhhh.

Now had they cut the guy's nutsack with a razor, pulled his fingernails out, or some shit like that........well......MAYBE. But punched him? Come on. Get real. That shit would rarely even be brought to court in a civil manner.

Yes Tyrone it's better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6 this is the mindset in Iraq trust me. i am a 36 year old retired (by combat) ARMY SGT. i completed 2 combat tours the first one being part of the first wave of soldiers entering the country april 17 2003. with all the really brutal murders going on, most of witch come from the insurgents, does the gov really need to prosecute navy seals who smacked around a captured combatant... the media needs to be kept out of military affairs, if not then they need to run on american t.v, all of the insurgent pow's they cut there heads off on al-jezere or whatever that news channel is. they do this to people alive and they play it live on all sorts of media for all to see and hear. let the american people see that and then decide if the navy seals anger was justified or not. i don't agree with murder or straight out torture but we are the only people fighting this war who follow the Geneva Convention, the enemy does not even remotely consider it. people do not understand what that means, they do not know how that feels as a soldier when your have to live with that real threat and watch as friends depart way to soon.... drive on Bravo.... 1ST AD Drive on Soldiers Hoooooaaaaaaahhhhh.

It's a sad, sad situation and I don't want this thread to turn too political btw...I just know that I'm not well equiped with the mental state to Not be in the same shoes as one of the navy seals or worse...I might do too many bad things.:eek:

Its disgusting that this is even an issue. I bleed red, white and blue but when I hear things like this I just cringe at our government.

It could have been a self inflicted wound or he could have been resisting. Either way it shouldn't matter.

He got a busted lip while our men were tortured, decapitated, burned and dragged through the streets.

Last edited:
This is only the beginning with this new american hating adminstration.
Peace.

Obviously I don't know the whole story here, just what was written on this page.

We have to keep in mind that sometimes the liberties of others whom we would not prefer must be taken into account to preserve our own.

Also I think that the U.S. is a bit touchy at the moment about issues like this because they are attempting to restore a good international reputation that has been tarnished in recent years past.

WELCOME TO THE OBAMA WORLD! Oh those poor poor terrorists. These liberal agendas make me sick. The bleeding heart country

I just wanted to remind everyone not to let this get too political etc...

Or else it will be removed by myself or another!

Obviously I don't know the whole story here, just what was written on this page.

We have to keep in mind that sometimes the liberties of others whom we would not prefer must be taken into account to preserve our own.

Also I think that the U.S. is a bit touchy at the moment about issues like this because they are attempting to restore a good international reputation that has been tarnished in recent years past.

I'm sorry but its a war and if you are the bad guy your are automaticly judged and secentenced to death no if ands or buts about it.
This whole bullshit idea of winning a war throught he hearts and minds of the enemy is completely backwards , and the current situation in Iraq is the result of such.
Had we sent the proper people in and let them do their job we would be done , simply send the correct people in let them BUTCHER the enemy take control and its done , fear is an amazing tool as and long as these people know that the US Government is being run by a bunch of Pink-O commy bunny hugging pussys these things will continue

We need to stop being the worlds police department and take care of our own matters , we have starving people here that need help we don't need to be concerned with what some third world country is crying about ,yes thats harsh but so is life.

I vote we pull our troops back home secure our borders and for the next 20 years we worry about getting our country strait , if and when things need to be addressed through military force to support the UN we go over annihilate the threat and leave ,their is no reason to take prisoners , we do it in an effort to gain intell but it rearely works due to the soft torture we are now forced to use. War is a very ugly thing and very bad things happen , things that have no buisness being filmed and shown to the world. if we capture a prisoner that may have valueble info , and doen't want to give it , then use the best tools for that job , in this case feed him to some wild hogs feet first. that what these people fear so it'll work. Is that sick ? yes it is but so is cutting the head off of our soldiers on their public TV station but that war , remember the stories of Vlad the Impaler , he was seriously fucked up but his tactics worked

Tyrone , this is pretty much not going to lead to anything go , I was just a bit pissed and vented , I'm sorry bout that.
go ahead and lock or delete this if you like bro , no sweat

I'm sorry but its a war and if you are the bad guy your are automaticly judged and secentenced to death no if ands or buts about it.
This whole bullshit idea of winning a war throught he hearts and minds of the enemy is completely backwards , and the current situation in Iraq is the result of such.
Had we sent the proper people in and let them do their job we would be done , simply send the correct people in let them BUTCHER the enemy take control and its done , fear is an amazing tool as and long as these people know that the US Government is being run by a bunch of Pink-O commy bunny hugging pussys these things will continue

We need to stop being the worlds police department and take care of our own matters , we have starving people here that need help we don't need to be concerned with what some third world country is crying about ,yes thats harsh but so is life.

I vote we pull our troops back home secure our borders and for the next 20 years we worry about getting our country strait , if and when things need to be addressed through military force to support the UN we go over annihilate the threat and leave ,their is no reason to take prisoners , we do it in an effort to gain intell but it rearely works due to the soft torture we are now forced to use. War is a very ugly thing and very bad things happen , things that have no buisness being filmed and shown to the world. if we capture a prisoner that may have valueble info , and doen't want to give it , then use the best tools for that job , in this case feed him to some wild hogs feet first. that what these people fear so it'll work. Is that sick ? yes it is but so is cutting the head off of our soldiers on their public TV station but that war , remember the stories of Vlad the Impaler , he was seriously fucked up but his tactics worked

Tyrone , this is pretty much not going to lead to anything go , I was just a bit pissed and vented , I'm sorry bout that.
go ahead and lock or delete this if you like bro , no sweat

AMEN BROTHER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member