over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the long you've stayed on tren acetate at 100 to 150 a day

ripped358

Banned
This look is amazing I put a T tank top on from hotbodz at the gym yesterday for the first time and I went to talk to this woman I'm friends with and no joke, her mouth dropped and her eyes lit up .she was shocked the condition I was in. I said what's the matter is it cause I wore a tank top and she said wow you look amazing she was staring me down telling me how good I looked.shes not the type to give compliments. So it made me feel good all the hard work paid off.
Of course the sus and tren helped but my diet is key and also I'm really dark due to researching mt2.
I have no side effects no short temper ,I feel great
Could I stay on this till the end of summer .
I'm taking something for cholesterol and lib 52 for liver
What's the longest you guys stayed on this dosage

I've been on atleast a 100mg a day for probably a year now and have come to the conclusion that the longer you run it the more profound the effects. And the bad sides tend to lessen also. Currently running tren a only no test whatsoever and I am liking it alot, night sweats and insomnia have went away also.

I've been on 100/day for the past 4 months. I back it down to 50 every now and then when the sweats become unbearable. I feel and look great. Had bloods done 12 weeks in. Only thing is my RBC count gets up there, but that's why they invented the Red Cross:p

I'm happy for you bro, from your posts it sounds like you've been through a lot..stay positive tren or no tren :)

I've been on atleast a 100mg a day for probably a year now and have come to the conclusion that the longer you run it the more profound the effects. And the bad sides tend to lessen also. Currently running tren a only no test whatsoever and I am liking it alot, night sweats and insomnia have went away also.

A year? Wow. No problem with prolactin levels?

A year? Wow. No problem with prolactin levels?

For some reason I have no issues with prolactin on tren as far as gyno symptoms go. Now when I throw in some npp, even a tiny bit, gyno flares really bad and I have to use nolva and caber to keep it under control. No sexual related issues either, still gets up every time I need it to.

100ED sounds delicious.... 150ED sounds scary..LOL.. I'm at 525mg and look pretty good... But this prep has me fuckin' crazy...

Wow that's crazy, at least to me anyway. How are the size gains with tren only or are you only noticing the recomp effects?

Wow that's crazy, at least to me anyway. How are the size gains with tren only or are you only noticing the recomp effects?

Strictly recomp at the moment. I am trying to get to 6% bf before I blast again. Started at about 220, down to 185 now, whats crazy is everyone keeps telling me I look so big when to me I feel tiny at this low of a body weight.

100mg/day for 6-8 months, and did 200mg/day for 3-4 months. No sides, just dark piss in the morning.

Sorry for the hijack, but how do u guys deal with wrecked lipids from running tren such a long time? Mine goes to hell even at 400mg-600mg a week for about 8 weeks. High crit can be solved with red cross, but I just don't know how to deal with screwed up lipids.

Anyone?

Sorry for the hijack, but how do u guys deal with wrecked lipids from running tren such a long time? Mine goes to hell even at 400mg-600mg a week for about 8 weeks. High crit can be solved with red cross, but I just don't know how to deal with screwed up lipids.

Anyone?

most don't

Strictly recomp at the moment. I am trying to get to 6% bf before I blast again. Started at about 220, down to 185 now, whats crazy is everyone keeps telling me I look so big when to me I feel tiny at this low of a body weight.

Do you have any updated pics anywhere bro? I remember the sponsor contest you did (if I'm remembering correctly, that was you) and I'd be curious to see how you compare now?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I absolutely love tren. I personally brew a blend of tren a and tren e at a 50:50 ratio, and I really don't suffer any sides (less a little ED, which is easily resolved). The level of results, coupled with the speed of the results, is absolutely astounding.

I really need to get scale weight outta my head. When I ran tren I went from say 210 down to 200 but pretty lean. I just felt small but I now realize the scale messes with your head too much! I remember someone telling me I looked bigger and just thinking "is he serious" lol oh well. This was on 525-700mg a week btw

like 8 months. I went back down to 420mg and noticed no difference. Yes I know it is too long, but what's done is done.

100ED sounds delicious.... 150ED sounds scary..LOL.. I'm at 525mg and look pretty good... But this prep has me fuckin' crazy...

I was at 300 eod ace and 200 twice a week E. Started looking pretty sweet. Diet was on point. Looking great. Hurt my pec........... Sad face back to the buffets. Im coming back though. Just hit 165 for 55 reps on the flat bench and feels decent. A twinge.... but decent.

Im a god damm warrior. Nothing shall hinder me!!!!!!!!! LOL

Bad fox

Was that dosage noticeably stronger than say lesser doses that Im assuming you started with?

Any prolactin sides...? What were you running that dosage of tren with...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Bad fox

Was that dosage noticeably stronger than say lesser doses that Im assuming you started with?

Any prolactin sides...? What were you running that dosage of tren with...

Yes they were......

I secured some tren E and ace from Auxeuis (check spelling) Very good quality.

Started at 100 mgs tren ace eod. I always run some deca for joints. I kept it low at 300wk divided in 2 injections. No nip problems. I go by feel.... not what fear envokes. I was only running 250 mgs test during the beginning..... I felt dramatic sides of cold sweats and irritability.

Upped the test to 750 on a whim........ Pretty much dropped the sides. (different for everyone)...... Bumped the test to 1200.... started growing big time and leaning out as well. People were commenting big time..

For me...... all I can say is...... Test is a must. You can dick around with low test...... or you can get big. Just my take. m not prone to gyno..... I can do about 1500mgs test and 200 d-bol a day and be ok. Some are different.

OK...... I lied....... I plunged 100mgs tne pre workout.. for 300 mgs a week. 100 mgs d-bol per day for 700 mgs per wk. 1200 deca per wk. 1500 tren per wk
and 1500test. A grand total of 5200 mgs a week. I guarantee you that you will be impressed. Don't judge.

Not judging bad fox...just curious as tk your results and if worth it sounds like it was

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner