over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the pro's really are on= DISHEARTNING

meanmugger

Banned
well guys iv been a huge fan of cutler for ever now,iv been training my ass off in the gym to compete thus may,but n the past couple of days iv been reading what the pros actually take in there cycles,and well its pretty sucky to here what there on,like 10-20 ius daily,insulin daily,igf,syntheral,nevermind how many grams a week they take of anabolics,androgenic roids,it makes me feel like whats the point tyo take hgh when in reality it would haVE TO be like 10ius dialy

well guys iv been a huge fan of cutler for ever now,iv been training my ass off in the gym to compete thus may,but n the past couple of days iv been reading what the pros actually take in there cycles,and well its pretty sucky to here what there on,like 10-20 ius daily,insulin daily,igf,syntheral,nevermind how many grams a week they take of anabolics,androgenic roids,it makes me feel like whats the point tyo take hgh when in reality it would haVE TO be like 10ius dialy

Yeah, reality is a bish, bro, sometimes! One of the reasons so many get involved in the "underworld" so to speak to support their "needs".

You would be surprised if you were to research what people have to do to get where they are in this ole life. It can be baffling to the "innocence".

PO

Yeah, reality is a bish, bro, sometimes! One of the reasons so many get involved in the "underworld" so to speak to support their "needs".

You would be surprised if you were to research what Nnopeople have to do to get where they are in this ole life. It can be baffling to the "innocence".

PO

go to any state level or higher show and you see how many pro wannabees are there wity older men who are "family friends", "uncles" or whatever they wanna call them....it really is funny cause these idiots think people believe them. I tended bar for 15 years and when I was working at a club in nyc I would see the 25 yr old BBr with his 60yr old "friend" all the time.

BTW I deff don't know this to be fact so this is just what I believe he does... I think jay may be one pro that does it rt. I would guess that he is prob on no where near the same quantities off season as he is on during prep cause he APPEARS to build into a show. Jmo

A lesson in life

There arentnthat many physically genetic, or intellectual freaks out there. But they do exist.

Most people reach the top of whatever their field by sacrificing more than the next person. Whether that is traveling and working insane hours and weekends at the expense of your family and personal life to climb the corporate ladder, or putting your health at risk to compete at the Mr O.

It's who is willing to suffer the most to reach their goals..

Last edited:
A lesson in life

There arent that many physically genetic, or intellectual freaks out there. But they do exist.

Most people reach the top of whatever their field by sacrificing more than the next person. Whether that is traveling and working insane hours and weekends at the expense of your family and personal life to climb the corporate ladder, or putting your health at risk to compete at the Mr O.

It's who is willing to suffer the most to reach their goals..

Working smarter only goes so far. There are a lot of smart people out there. If not here.:p

:banghead:

Not this again......

This subject has beeh beat to death but i can tell u that not all pro's take insane amounts.

I know for a fact that Lee takes less than 2 grams total aas when getting ready to hit the stage.

I think i was like 500-600mgs test, 300 deca, 50mg anadrol a day leading up and then closer to the show he cuts anadrol and deca and adds masteron and anavar. And cuts the test to prop instead of cyp. No iinsulin and he said no gh lately. But when he used gh it was never over 4 iu's. Off season he says he uses food as his anabolic

Not saying all pro's dont use insane amounts but there arwe some out there.

Ive read where pro's spend 25 to 30,000 dollar 16 weeks out from the olympia
thats crazy money but when you got big sponsors you can do that.

im sure some do spend a crazy amount of money. what should make you guys sad is that these guys grow four times bigger than us with cycles of less gear than some guys posting on this board.

Here is what i say play this game for yourself, set realistic goals. How many Mr.O winners have there been in history less than 20? And how many bodybuilders are out ther millions. Keep positive and do your best but chances are noone on this board is going to be a future Mr.O there are a lot of pro potential players here though!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to reality.com!!!

You want disheartening...? Anybody can shoot everything they get their hands on. How about the guy who walks around @ 235 8/10% BF, only takes 1/2 cc of Sust MWF & 50mg winny daily & is still growing...:eek: Now to me, that is disheartening.

lets seperate fact from fiction here.

Fact
more aas will make you larger
adding insulin, hgh, other peptides will make you larger still
genetics determine how large/lean you can possibly get
the guys on the olympia stage are the genetic top .001% of everyone bodybuilding.

Fiction
Anyone besides pro X knows what he takes.
you can take the same drugs and look like that.
all the pro's are on huge amounts of drugs.
all the pro;s are so gifted they hardly need any drugs.
celltech got them that big.

bottom line is its a risk vs. reward thing. what are you willing to risk to get that reward? and are you even capable of that?

there was a thread posted of some pro's as teens. some of those guys were already larger, leaner, better symmetry than half the people here. as son as these guys touched weights they grew like weeds.

stop worrying about pro x and his drug regimine, worry about how he eats, trains, diets for a show. use that to build the best body you can possibly have. then after you see what you have to work with in terms of the ability to grow muscle, decide weather or not AAS are for you, and how much your willing to take to reach your goals.

Theres nothing disheartening about what these guys take, whats disheartening is everyone trying to be them. i dont understand why people cant just go after it for themselvs, to see what they can do in comparison wth what genetic cards they have been handed. so what if you place 5th in a national level show and no matter what you do you cant ever be better than that? does it really matter? why not realize that you outworked everyone else there, even the guys that beat you?
\

sorry this is starting to go all over the place so end rant.

lets seperate fact from fiction here.

Fact
more aas will make you larger
adding insulin, hgh, other peptides will make you larger still
genetics determine how large/lean you can possibly get
the guys on the olympia stage are the genetic top .001% of everyone bodybuilding.

Fiction
Anyone besides pro X knows what he takes.
you can take the same drugs and look like that.
all the pro's are on huge amounts of drugs.
all the pro;s are so gifted they hardly need any drugs.
celltech got them that big.

bottom line is its a risk vs. reward thing. what are you willing to risk to get that reward? and are you even capable of that?

there was a thread posted of some pro's as teens. some of those guys were already larger, leaner, better symmetry than half the people here. as son as these guys touched weights they grew like weeds.

stop worrying about pro x and his drug regimine, worry about how he eats, trains, diets for a show. use that to build the best body you can possibly have. then after you see what you have to work with in terms of the ability to grow muscle, decide weather or not AAS are for you, and how much your willing to take to reach your goals.

Theres nothing disheartening about what these guys take, whats disheartening is everyone trying to be them. i dont understand why people cant just go after it for themselvs, to see what they can do in comparison wth what genetic cards they have been handed. so what if you place 5th in a national level show and no matter what you do you cant ever be better than that? does it really matter? why not realize that you outworked everyone else there, even the guys that beat you?
\

sorry this is starting to go all over the place so end rant.

Best response yet. It's about what I can do, not what someone else is/has/can do.

Can't your receptors only take so much?

True, but different drugs act in different ways so receptor availability is not really an issue in most cases where multiple compounds are stacked. like right now I'm doing NPP and test P and willl end cycle with var. No conflict receptor wise with any of those.

well, anything over 200mg gives me anxiety, hows that for disheartening

What really is bodybuilding for you, for me, for each of us.

If you are only desire is to turn pro and win, then to do that, you must do what those who are better than you have done, and then some more in some way. Not everyone who tries makes it before they quit, but everyone who made it did not quit. Whether or not the amounts are true, or the underworld lifestyle, maybe a casting couch somewhere, if that really is what is necessary, you better start on it -- IF you're main goal is to be a top pro.

Or, if you just desire to maiximize your God given assets for the betterment of your life all around, then you look to what the giants of the sport do, and you pick, choose, deliberate, budget, etc and come up with the protocol that fits.

There seems to be an undercurrent of "its not fair" that the pros get to spend so much on gear. But would you say the same to Richard Petty if you were racing your Honda Civic against one of his vehicles? Although you may never invest enough to compete at NASCAR, you very well might learn how to tweak your vehicle for top performance based on what the pros have learned and done and spent.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear