over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What the truth on IGF1 LR3?

Hitman911

Registered
I've been researching this stuff out and can't find a solid answer. So.....

1. For using a vial for 30 days or more, do u:
A. Mix with AA
B. Is it ok to mix with bac water?

I'm asking because I have bac water already and would prefer it because in my opinion it seems safer.

2. When do u pin it and how much?
A. Pre
B. Post
C. Doesn't matter because over 20-30 hours it binds to receptor sits making when u pin it irrelevant.

3. Where do u pin it?
A. Subq
B. IM
C. Depending on the answer from question 2, IM in the muscle trained.

4. What is the max cycle length?

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Last edited:
1. Bac water is fine.

2. Pre or post both work, some like it pre for the pumps. Try both and see what you like. Realistically it shouldn't matter much.

3. IM in the muscles trained is preferred by many but for general recomp (or say you train multiple muscles in a day) subq is fine. Lr3 is systematic anyway so it makes little difference but then again most like it IM for the pump effects preworkout as mentioned above.

1. Bac water is fine.

2. Pre or post both work, some like it pre for the pumps. Try both and see what you like. Realistically it shouldn't matter much.

3. IM in the muscles trained is preferred by many but for general recomp (or say you train multiple muscles in a day) subq is fine. Lr3 is systematic anyway so it makes little difference but then again most like it IM for the pump effects preworkout as mentioned above.

Nice man thanks! How about dosage and cycle length?

typically just use BAC water, most like Sciroxx for example have the AA already in the pellet

typical dose is 50 to 100 mcgs a day , i following my coaches advice just use it on lift days

50 mcgs bilaterally into each muscle i want to focus on in the morning and before a high carb meal , and then again right after workout 50 mcgs into the same muscle
the thought is after workout the muscle is in a very receptive state. now is this necessary im not sure with a 30 hour active time, but i'm following directions

typically just use BAC water, most like Sciroxx for example have the AA already in the pellet

typical dose is 50 to 100 mcgs a day , i following my coaches advice just use it on lift days

50 mcgs bilaterally into each muscle i want to focus on in the morning and before a high carb meal , and then again right after workout 50 mcgs into the same muscle
the thought is after workout the muscle is in a very receptive state. now is this necessary im not sure with a 30 hour active time, but i'm following directions
I will probably start off with 60mcg a day to see how I feel/respond. Regardinch diet, I need to cut some bf, how should I handle my carb intake.

I'm also taking
Ipamorelin at 120mcg 3x a day
Cjc 1295 at 125mcg 3x a day

Also, I'm not to concerned with a lot of muscle growth, more would be nice but I'm satisfied at this point with the amount of muscle I have, but I would like to maintain all my muscle. How should I pin this stuff with that goal?

Last edited:
I have mixed my IGF-1 LR3, I plan on using 60mcg per day, but there is mass confusion on how to use this, I have read a number of different things.

Pre workout, before a high carb meal
30 mins post workout to allow MGF to do its thing.
IM
subQ
it doesnt matter when you use it

Here is my goal......fat loss with muscle retention

not too concerned with localized muscle growth..

somebody give it to me straight......thanks haha

here is my current cycle

Imp/cjc 1295 upon waking up, post workout and before bed at 100-160/100-150

Last edited:
so heres what I did.

i did a bench press routine like this

8,6,4,4,2 light weight
6,4,2,2 moderate
1,1,1 heavy
135x20
155x20

5 sets of pull ups
5 sets of dips

immediately post workout I pinned cjc1295/Ipa at 125mcg/120mcg

waited 25 mins then pinned in each side delt at 30mcg of IGF1 LR3 with a 1/2 inch slin pin obviously IM.

10 mins later I consumed

5g fat
70g carbs
58g protein

I pinned in my side delts because
1. I dont really need to increase my chest mass
2. I didnt feel confident pinning in my pecs because i never had before.
3. My side delts to be brought up.

Is this dosing protocol ok?

Thanks guys. I understand its the weekend and march madness is full effect so Im sorry with all these questions

Thanks guys and this forum is awesome!!

That routine sounds fine brother. Don't worry about it interfering with natural MGF because it doesn't.

Igf1lr3 attaches to a receptor outside of the cell. MGF attaches inside of the cell at the nucleus. They don't interfere with each other like it was once thought.

That routine sounds fine brother. Don't worry about it interfering with natural MGF because it doesn't.

Igf1lr3 attaches to a receptor outside of the cell. MGF attaches inside of the cell at the nucleus. They don't interfere with each other like it was once thought.

cool man Im gonna start doing side raises every night (feeder workouts) to help with my side delts since Im gonna be pinning a majority time there.

cool man Im gonna start doing side raises every night (feeder workouts) to help with my side delts since Im gonna be pinning a majority time there.
Keep at it. Only use it on training days. I tend to desensitize to the stuff pretty quickly if I use it daily.

Keep at it. Only use it on training days. I tend to desensitize to the stuff pretty quickly if I use it daily.

whats the deal with carbs man? Do I need carbs all day long for can I just eat a big dose after I pin?

Can you direct me towards some studies that back this up? Not trying to be a dick, it's a subject I'm trying to research and I would appreciate any information you have about this. Thanks :)

this topic drives me nuts, everyone always telling me im not takiing 'real' igf

this topic drives me nuts, everyone always telling me im not takiing 'real' igf

Read this link:

**broken link removed**

Research peptide companies use the same manufacturers. The Igf1-Lr3 is legit. Some people are too freakin paranoid. Lab analysis proves it legit for these 4 old time companies. The same suppliers that supplied them supply all the sites now.

Read this link:

**broken link removed**

Research peptide companies use the same manufacturers. The Igf1-Lr3 is legit. Some people are too freakin paranoid. Lab analysis proves it legit for these 4 old time companies. The same suppliers that supplied them supply all the sites now.

Exactly. There is some much crap written on the forums at times. It must be confusing because you have people say the complete opposite for the same subject. But the LR3 I used last is one of the best things I have ever put into my body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131