over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What time do you go to bed and when do you usually train

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I use to go to bed at 3-4 A.M. and even if I was dead tired at 1am I would stay up because of the beautiful peaceful silence and not having ANY of my roommates, girlfriend, or our lovely pet cat bothering me. But since I have started doing fasted cardio first thing in the morning I have started going to bed earlier because fuck walking outside in 100 degrees weather. The earlier the cardio, the better the weather.

I also use to REALLY enjoy working out after having at least 3-4 meals in me but there is something about going to the gym and walking out while the sun still being out that makes me feel absolutely amazing.

I right now usually go to bed at 12-1am (working on improving that lol) and workout usually at 12 or 1pm (between world cup matches :D ).

I don't sleep a lot, a no no I know but it's just the way I am. As far as training times, I like to train after work, always get a better workout in that way. Seems like training fresh would be better but I always hit higher weights when I train later in the day.

Go to bed around midnight, wake up at 5 am and train after work around 7pm.

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

sleep at 3 4Am, wake up at 1PM lol... I have no life

Train in evenings then bed around 2-4am for a few hours and then sleep another few hrs whenever possible in the day... I usually get a good 8-9 hrs but its broken into 2 shifts. Its weird to some but works for me!

Go to bed around 7pm. Get up between 2 and 3am. Out the door heading to the gym around 3:30am.

I have a strenuous job as a floor covering installer. It's piece work so the hours are different everyday.

Imagine trying to to back or legs after working on my knees for for 12 hours.

No way. Plus when you don't know how long you're gonna work, it's hard to time the meals right for a workout.

I train from 2:30-3:30pm then 5:00-6:00pm....in bed by 10:30pm

Bed time totally changes due to shift work and I just go to bed when I'm tired. Probably about 11pm non work days but can be as early as 8pm and as late as 2pm. Like to train within about 60 minutes of getting up with as little food as possible and no vans in me. Normally a chicken breast or a ton of tuna. I carb up pre bed. Can't train after a being up to long or eating carbs. I'm just not as strong as early and carbles

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Try to be in bed between 9-9:30pm. Wake up at 5am, at the gym by 6am. I like getting it done first thing in the morning. Working as a mechanic, I'm usually exhausted and dirty at the end of the day and just want to go home, shower, eat and sit down.

currently bc of our new baby, im in bed by 10, up at 4 and training at 5-530 am

I train after work around 2-4am. go to sleep an hour or 2 after I train. If I train during the day it's usually an hour after I wake up. I tend to be much stronger if I train during the day. Just usually don't have the time.

Usually go sleep about 11.30-12.30pm, wake up at 6 latest, thrash 20-30 mins cardio out, on the weekdays will train after work at 7 (this i feel is the best time) get my best pumps and best weights, on the week days i train about 10am in the morning, i do feel fresher and slightly more energy but i dont feel as strong...weird i know

Usually turn the TV off at midnight. Up around 6:30 then workout after work around 5:00 PM.

Up by 5 a.m. work till about 3..train around 5 530. Try to be in bed my 10-1030

Bed is usually 11:30 pm and I wake up at 9:00 am and eat, in the gym by 10:15.

Yes I sleep like a motherfucker, always have. I can get by with 7 hours if i am dieting for a few days but 9-10 hours Is what I need to actually feel good.

I used to always train in the evening cause i am dramatically stronger with 3-4 meals in me, but now train after meal 1 as it suits my current lifestyle and I feel like my body uses the calories more effectively after training...stay leaner a little easier.

Last edited:
My biggest issue for training time

What sucks about training is that if I train early in the morning most of the old guys are using the big weights that you can literally see can't lift and they sit on machines for a good 20-30minutes and do literally nothing.

If I train at anywhere between 2-4 or 5pm the drive back home will take forever due to traffic.

At 7pm the young guys are in and they bang the weights (again, literally for no reason. You can see that they can NOT lift the weight but they just go at it) and try to lift all the weights that they can not lift and sit on the machines for 20-30minutes. They are just like the old guys except they don't walk around in the lurker room for 30 minutes butt naked.

I hope my new gym is nothing like this. Even though when it comes to weights and equipment it is a good bit of a downgrade.

What sucks about training is that if I train early in the morning most of the old guys are using the big weights that you can literally see can't lift and they sit on machines for a good 20-30minutes and do literally nothing.

ughh story of my mornings. I always train early with all the really old people. I have to block them out so I can focus since they all like to glance my direction it seems.

I usually go to bed around 11pm and wake up at 7am or so

im under a ton of stress going through divorce and selling a home, blah blah, so i try to sleep as much as possible. i wake up 2-3 times each night so in my head i subtract an hour from my total times.

i work a later shift.
i try to be in bed at 10-11pm but sleep about 11pm-12am.
i try to wake up 7-8am.
this would give me 8-9 hours but i seem to get like 7 hours. some nights i can tell i dont sleep well and feels like 6 hours.

i try to hit the gym an hour after i wake up.

sleep at 3 4Am, wake up at 1PM lol... I have no life
Aaaah ha ha ha. I'm the same way. Job, no job. Woman around, no woman around. Up all night, sleep all day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws