over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What time do you guys wake up?

I'm in west China and this country doesn't use timezones for its different regions so we get quirky stuff like 9pm and the sun is finally down or 8:45am and the sun is finally up.
Fuck that'll make you grow a vaginaboob.

3:30 every day on the dot. No matter what time I go to sleep. Haven’t been woken up by an alarm since the 90’s when I was drinking heavily. Working in the woods in Alaska logging camps forever fucked me out of the ability to sleep in or relax.

I'm in west China and this country doesn't use timezones for its different regions so we get quirky stuff like 9pm and the sun is finally down or 8:45am and the sun is finally up.
Oh yea that explains it I was like is this fucker in Alaska lol. Wow didn’t think any dudes living in China were on this board.

Oh yea that explains it I was like is this fucker in Alaska lol. Wow didn’t think any dudes living in China were on this board.
Yeah it used to be alright. Now with USA and China on the brink of WW3 it's not so great. But it still has its perks; the women are hot and money obsessed/easy to figure out what they want, gear isn't sold otc but is tolerated and you're allowed to home brew for personal use, food is a bit cheaper than the USA, easy to travel to other Asian and east euro countries countries, salaries are much higher than Asian countries than the more "civilized" and economically advanced asian countries because nobody wants to live here so they have to pay foreigners more to come. It's racist, but much less racist than Japan or Korea.

Yeah it used to be alright. Now with USA and China on the brink of WW3 it's not so great. But it still has its perks; the women are hot and money obsessed/easy to figure out what they want, gear isn't sold otc but is tolerated and you're allowed to home brew for personal use, food is a bit cheaper than the USA, easy to travel to other Asian and east euro countries countries, salaries are much higher than Asian countries than the more "civilized" and economically advanced asian countries because nobody wants to live here so they have to pay foreigners more to come. It's racist, but much less racist than Japan or Korea.
Yea Japan is crazy racist, I still love it but there was no love for whitey while I was there. Does China have many big tittled chics? I love tits and Japan was a bummer there, I also thought the net was pretty controlled there so I didn’t know if a bodybuilder forum woukd be state approved but I’m just guessing at what China is like. I agree on the brink of WWIII, I’m not sure the current US Admin will back Taiwan as it should, we’ll give Ukraine billions for Russians and Ukrainians to die but this WH doesn’t seem to have the stomach for China plus you know they have mad dirt on the Biden family.

0430 here! Between work, school, kids, it is about the only feasible time to get in the gym!!

Yea Japan is crazy racist, I still love it but there was no love for whitey while I was there. Does China have many big tittled chics? I love tits and Japan was a bummer there, I also thought the net was pretty controlled there so I didn’t know if a bodybuilder forum woukd be state approved but I’m just guessing at what China is like. I agree on the brink of WWIII, I’m not sure the current US Admin will back Taiwan as it should, we’ll give Ukraine billions for Russians and Ukrainians to die but this WH doesn’t seem to have the stomach for China plus you know they have mad dirt on the Biden family.
Yes overall lots more well endowed ladies and cosmetic surgery is more affordable/less stigmatized than in other asian countries. It's perhaps even less stigmatized in Korea but also much more affordable in China. A sort of "normal" price for breast implants is around $1400-10,000, so lots of ladies running around with big sillicon. My most recent ex-gf was a plastic surgeon herself and had enhanced huge breasts, plus I've gone on dates with 4 or 5 girls that were in the C+ cup range.

China's economy is collapsing badly from more centralization of power. It used to be a totalitarian government but still had decentralized power shared among different competing factions in government and they all sort of moderated each other from doing reckless nation destroying crap. This worked fairly well. Lately it's become more of an autocratic north korea style dictatorship with less economic freedom. This along with zero covid lockdowns and now the economy is suffering badly. All this together with an aging population and low birth rates means their years of easy economic growth are basically over already.

4:30a-7a. Really I’d like to stay dialed in at 4:30a but with kids and being self employed you take sleep when you can get it.

Yes overall lots more well endowed ladies and cosmetic surgery is more affordable/less stigmatized than in other asian countries. It's perhaps even less stigmatized in Korea but also much more affordable in China. A sort of "normal" price for breast implants is around $1400-10,000, so lots of ladies running around with big sillicon. My most recent ex-gf was a plastic surgeon herself and had enhanced huge breasts, plus I've gone on dates with 4 or 5 girls that were in the C+ cup range.

China's economy is collapsing badly from more centralization of power. It used to be a totalitarian government but still had decentralized power shared among different competing factions in government and they all sort of moderated each other from doing reckless nation destroying crap. This worked fairly well. Lately it's become more of an autocratic north korea style dictatorship with less economic freedom. This along with zero covid lockdowns and now the economy is suffering badly. All this together with an aging population and low birth rates means their years of easy economic growth are basically over already.
Yea I was studying the age reverse pyramid happening in China and it’s going to destroy that economy and in turn the global economy unless they break down and bring in a lot of legal immigrant labor. The health care, smoking, and diet of the average Chinese is in the next day decade going to have disastrous consequences. That one child policy was just stupid. You worry about being able to leave come Taiwan or whatever

During the work week, 5:00 or 6:00, depending upon the geography I’m working that day and my drive time.

On the weekends, it depends wife’s cat. And no, not the pussy we like to have wake us up! She has a perfectly healthy 18-year-old Siamese that randomly starts meowing…ALL DAY AND NIGHT, and will not shut up. Nothing medically wrong…Just an old woman shouting at the world.
The damn thing wakes me up over my Bose Sleep Buds!

I hate cats.

6:45am
Take supplements, shower
Take daughter to school at 8am, then eat, out the door at 9am to train. Back at noon.

I work remote but I work in Pacific time even though I live in Eastern time.

I’m switching jobs soon and will be on a 10-6 schedule.
Still trying to decide if I’m going to wake up and train in the morning, or after work.
I’m a powerlifter and strength is my focus. Do you early risers still feel as strong and dialed in training early in the morning? Is it something I can adapt to?

Yea I was studying the age reverse pyramid happening in China and it’s going to destroy that economy and in turn the global economy unless they break down and bring in a lot of legal immigrant labor. The health care, smoking, and diet of the average Chinese is in the next day decade going to have disastrous consequences. That one child policy was just stupid. You worry about being able to leave come Taiwan or whatever
It's a massive existential crisis. My whole adult life and identity has been built here. I've been applying for jobs in other countries for 2 years and only had 2 hits and both had salaries that were just too much lower than what I make now. My work experience here is just not really taken seriously anywhere other than HK/Malaysia/Taiwan/Vietnam.

If i dont work overtime then typically 9am but otherwise its typically 8am. I work second shift. Hoping to be back on dayshift this summer, I enjoy getting up early and training before work around 530am

During the work week, 5:00 or 6:00, depending upon the geography I’m working that day and my drive time.

On the weekends, it depends wife’s cat. And no, not the pussy we like to have wake us up! She has a perfectly healthy 18-year-old Siamese that randomly starts meowing…ALL DAY AND NIGHT, and will not shut up. Nothing medically wrong…Just an old woman shouting at the world.
The damn thing wakes me up over my Bose Sleep Buds!

I hate cats.
That’s funny my cat comes to bed with me and lays by me and purrs and puts me to sleep and stays there til I wake up, when I travel I actually have trouble falling asleep without the cat.

6.30-7.00am.

Go to sleep at 10.00-11.00pm.

630 these days after 2 weeks of Covid

Been waking up at 4am for past few months , so far so good. just sucks on the weekends no gym opens that early lol. i take my gh and supps around 830pm and pass out at 930pm most nights.
I wake up at 5am because my youngest wakes up then. In a perfect world I would sleep til 9am. Lol

Jesus Christ... seems by the time I get up (630/7) the majority of you guys have been up for half as long as I've been asleep.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear