advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do about not having enough bowell movements!

The best thing i have used to keep me regular is super greens, at 2 tablespoons per serving, working up from 1 Tablespoon...Try 2 servings per day, Guaranteed you will be moving much better, Probiotics also may help you out in conjunction with Supergreens....
Available @ Trueprotein.com

Prune juice will get everything moving along. I also suggest taking ProBiotics and Digestive Enzymes regularly. Good Luck!

This is what does it for me. I use the rough ground husk not the smooth stuff it works much better. I will say I use this as a flush out every few months and it works well. I would link it but can't remember where I read it.

Colon cleanse:

12 teaspoons of Psyllium
32oz water
Drink this at bedtime

Upon waking take 25mg Ephedrine, Start a pot of coffee, consume a 6 pack of activa yogurt through out the morning, I also add in some probiotics. Usually you will about crap yourself 30-60 mins after taking the ephedrine and starting to drink the coffee. It works wonders and doesn't give me the squirts just a huge soft poop. Kinda gross but it gives the bowels a nice massage:D
Health Plus Inc. - store .The colon cleanse is just one of eight body cleansing products. I have'nt used the other eight products yet. I have been using the colon cleanse for 7 years.

I include a spoonful of psyllium husk with my morning protein shake every morning to help stay regular. Give that a shot and make sure you are getting plenty of fiber from veggies and fibrous fruits like apples.

I include a spoonful of psyllium husk with my morning protein shake every morning to help stay regular. Give that a shot and make sure you are getting plenty of fiber from veggies and fibrous fruits like apples.

Pectin from both apples and strawberries are also good. I guess that's what the old saying of "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" was refering to. lol. Alton Brown on the Food Network even mentioined that the leafs of the strawberry can be used to brew as a tea for the laxitive effect.

Water ( lots of it ) and psyllium husk fiber. My doctor said by supplementing my diet with this, you'll not only get moving, your lipid profile will improve as well. Gradually work up to 3 Tbls a day.

ditto

Get a cheap blender and combine the following ingredients:

1 cup prune juice
3 scoops Gaspari Superpump250 (any flavor)
3 cloves fresh garlic
1/2 can Sauerkraut
1/2 cup pickle juice
1/2 pint vanilla ice cream
4 large broccoli florets
1 can Milwaukees Best
Metamucil
Ex Lax

Blend thoroughly, and drink rapidly. You may want to chase it down with a cup of coffee. Just be sure you're home for the night !!! :eek:

before they changed the formula this was better known as superpoop250 no joke it was brutal when it first hit the market.

before they changed the formula this was better known as superpoop250 no joke it was brutal when it first hit the market.

It was called superdump250 lol.

Anyways, not going to knock Gaspari, I've actually liked their products, particularly their Myofusion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131