over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do on estrogen Rebound?

Tim Zane

Registered
Yeah. My nipples are on fire right now. 4th week of PCT with 40mg Nolva and 50mg Clomid ED. I took .5 mg Adx this morning, but I don't want start an AI and have this issue all over again. At this point, what am I supposed to do? Last 3 wks weren't bad, but holy crap today I woke up with edema and my boobs have been radiating with pain. Please help!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Let it go naturally, dont play with it. Ps; you dont need 4 weeks off pct, 2 weeks is perfect.

Keep on the adex dose give it time to work for ya brother

PCT is just a fancy way of taking a bunch of crap that stimulates natty production. When you involve SERMs you get some whacky effects.

80% of the concept of PCT is old broscience from the 90s that has been debunked.

What are you trying to accomplish? If you are shut down from AAS, you want to take something BEFORE you go off or AS you go off to control estrogen, messing with crap to stimulate test production after coming off everything will just shut you down longer when you come off the stimulating drugs.

PCT is just a fancy way of taking a bunch of crap that stimulates natty production. When you involve SERMs you get some whacky effects.

80% of the concept of PCT is old broscience from the 90s that has been debunked.

What are you trying to accomplish? If you are shut down from AAS, you want to take something BEFORE you go off or AS you go off to control estrogen, messing with crap to stimulate test production after coming off everything will just shut you down longer when you come off the stimulating drugs.

Golden!
Thank you Kaladryn.

Thanks. I'm just trying to get to normal again for now. Get natural test going and estrogen normal while I lean out before I go back at it down the line.

Does anyone think I should've just came down to a low dose and stayed there? I feel like maybe that would have been better..

Does anyone think I should've just came down to a low dose and stayed there? I feel like maybe that would have been better..

ABSOLUTELY! you can then plan getting off when you choose to.

depending on your age, you may consider self or Dr. prescribed TRT, where you may sit on 100-200mg of testosterone a week for the rest of your life. Then you won't need any PCT ever but you are committing to pinning the rest of your life
(This is a serious commitment since you likely will go through a few months of awkwardness where you are trying to dial in your levels / AI etc. Don't take this decision lightly)

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner