over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do to raise HDL ??

20mg of Nolvadex got me up to 57.
....and this was a few weeks after running Anadrol for 4 weeks.

CAN NOT USE FLUSH FREE.. numerous studies now show that it does not work.. must use regular niacin.. the flush gets better with time.. as stated before nolva works well also during cycle to keep hdl in line..

If you HDL is truly low, talk to your doc and get on Niaspan. Its a prescription strength desigend for just this. Im on it and it brought my HDL up a lot.

I've been on Test P, Mast, Eq and Var with 4iu HGH daily and my bloodwork came back.

I freaked...

Total colesterol 245 !!!

HDL 13 !!!!!!!!!!

Need to change this ASAP.

I've been on Test P, Mast, Eq and Var with 4iu HGH daily and my bloodwork came back.

I freaked...

Total colesterol 245 !!!

HDL 13 !!!!!!!!!!

Dang, that is bad. My HDL used to be like that but my LDL was always low too. Total for me was always around 100 or so.

I freaked...

Total colesterol 245 !!!

HDL 13 !!!!!!!!!!

Bro, gotta drop the var immediately, if you got cholesterol issues var will crush it.

Neptune Krill Oil

Neptune Krill Oil does a great job of improving cholesterol and lipid profile, probably 10 fold compared to fish oil. Do some research on it, there are some studies. I use the NOW Foods brand and it brought my hdl up another 40% after 6 or so weeks of use.

My Daily Cholesterol Improvement Ritual:
Neptune Krill Oil 500mg 2 x day
Flush Free Niacin 1,000mg day
Vitamin D-3 5,000iu 2 x day
100% Grape Juice 8oz 2 x day

YES...and for me the biggest changes I made was incorporating 6 whole organic pastured eggs, yes whole, in my daily diet. HDL shot up 12 points in 6 months..

JM

And the health coach at mt physicians office that went over my blood work with me told me to stop eating eggs,at least the yolks...lol.

HDL AND NIASPAN

hey bro's this might seem stupid but do we have to be off cycle for these drugs to work on raising the hdl of can we cruise at low dosages untill it improves.my shit is at 9 and am doing 600mg test c with 400mg deca.hcg twice a week at 250mcg and 25mg aromasin ed with .5mg of cabergoline eod.my blood work was perfect exept the dorn hdl.i was taking the aromasin eod and my estradiol was at 86 so i started taking it ed.thanks in advance for the help.

I was prescribed NIASPAN® (niacin extended-release tablets) and given a prescription for Vit D as well. I suggested both to the doctor so I only have to pay $8 month for both through insurance.

FYI-Taking a plain (non-enteric coated, 325 milligram) aspirin or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (e.g., ibuprofen, 200 milligrams) 30 minutes before taking niacin may help prevent flushing.

Last edited:
You can try changing your diet. I know that this is against the idea of body building but you might want to think about limiting your meat, poultry, and dairy consumption. It very unfortunate but some people are just not genetically gifted when it comes to cholesterol. Now I'm not saying to stop eating steak completely what I'm saying is that you need a balance diet. I know this sucks big time but meat or steak is really high in cholesterol and saturated fat.

I'm not sure if fixing your diet is what you would like to do or be on cholesterol-lowering meds but if you do decide to alter your diet you should eat some avocados, oats, veggies, fruits, and to compensate for your small steak and meat portion, some protein supplements (powder).

And don't forget cardio.

HDL

There is very little you can do to significantly raise your HDL while you are "cycling". You can lower your LDL by taking a statin. I think Astra-Zeneca makes Crestor and they claim it can raise HDL levels, but that was from the Jupiter study and on average HDL only went from 42 to 46. That's an insignificant amount. In 2006 Pfizer halted a study where they were trying to develop a drug that would raise HDL levels. It was a dud. More people died on the drug than were on the placebo. Pfizer blew almost 1 billion $ on the study. Low HDL levels are just a fact of life while "on cycle".

I believe massiveG said he had some success with a glass of wine. I think it was in another thread on the same subject.

My Doctor suggested Metagenics EPA/DHA High Concentrated Liquid. 1 teaspoon twice a day. It's like $42 a bottle, but it last's about a month. I think he said it was the equilivent to something like 20 fish oil gelcaps per day, or something like that.

HDL from 18 to 48

My Dr. prescribed Finofibrate.

My HDL went from 18 to 48 in 6 months

My Dr. prescribed Finofibrate.

My HDL went from 18 to 48 in 6 months

Did your Doc prescribe Fenofibrate to you just for raising your HDL, or did he prescribe it to you because of high overall cholesterol/triglycerides? ... just wondering cuz my overall cholesterol is actually low (120) but my HDL is 33... Ive been working dilligently over the past 4 months trying to raise it. SO far Ive gotten it up from 22 to 33 during that time.

Something I would like to add is, I noticed my HDL went up from 29 to 33 in two months and the main thing I did was quit chewing... Tobacco is known to affect HDL leves, both in cigarette and chew form.

I dont think a somewhat low HDL is that much of a concern if its due to use of gear. Esp if your total cholesterol, LDL and triclycerides are good. If your natural and its low then its def not good and probably due to diet but if your eating a healthy diet and on gear and its on the low end I dont see it being that big of an issue. I think using lipid drug to bring it up will cause more harm.

I dont think a somewhat low HDL is that much of a concern if its due to use of gear. Esp if your total cholesterol, LDL and triclycerides are good. If your natural and its low then its def not good and probably due to diet but if your eating a healthy diet and on gear and its on the low end I dont see it being that big of an issue. I think using lipid drug to bring it up will cause more harm.

Thank you... I agree with your opinion...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws