over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do, what to do

HellRazor

Newbies
Say a person is sitting on a few different things and still hasnt completely decided a proper firct cycle. Several crummy cycles have been done but nothing ever structured.

The consensus seems to be 500mg of test e per week, followed by pct
Is this still most everyones thoughts or would you mix in a little Deca to boot?

I am looking around a lot and still cant decide if I should taper down, and also exactly how to set up pct. Have clomid, nolva and hcg on hand.

Thinking 10 week cycle

Also what week should I start seeing or feeling differences? Read in another thread someone saying week 6, is that really true that it would take that long?

Sitting at 172 pounds, around 13-15% bf, 33 years old. Wanting to put on good weight, know I will get water weight with test but hoping to not get too puffy, would love to stay halfway lean.

to taper down is a waste of money and time. i personally like longer cycles. I think the gains come better. i think you should read a little more before you take your first shot. just my opinion though.

whats your diet look like? your training?

id go with a 12 week cycle

test only...500mg/week sounds pretty good. dont taper down, there's no need to. that's where your PCT comes in. you probably wont need the hcg for this cycle, but at least you have it on hand. most people run it during cycle, not as part of pct.

as far as pct with nolva and clomid, ive read to run it as follows (this comes from a mod on another board...not me :))

frontload clomid at 300mg day 1
day 2-7 100mg
50mg/day for the next 3 weeks

and nolvadex 40/30/20/20mg per day for each respective week (so 40mg/day for week 1, 30mg/day week 2, etc.)

JWBH is right. But test and deca for someone that has done some cycles is ok. keep the doses low and reasonable. The two work well together providing your diet is clean and training is up to scratch. What some consider to be training hard and correct is not always so.

very true oldfella...

lets see the diet and training program

Diet is about 85% clean. Lots of fruits and vegetable and chicken. Not much fat, not really a junk food type person, broke the habit just within the past year and have basically become obsessed with getting my body in good shape.

I hit the gym 3 days a week and work it pretty hard, getting better at it all the time I believe.

On the HCG issue it seems to be some yes and some no, notice a lot of difference there.

So does this sounds good to everyone else for pct

500mg test e for 10-12 weeks
deca (still debating)

PCT..Say on a 10 week cycle
End of week 10
clomid at 300mg day 1
day 2-7 100mg
50mg/day for the next 3 weeks

Nolvadex 40/30/20/20mg per day for each respective week (so 40mg/day for week 1, 30mg/day week 2, etc.)

How many weeks on the Nolva, and I assume the smallest dose you lower to on it will be the 20mg?

its 4 weeks for the nolva...and yes 20mg/day is the lowest you'd go

what's your daily protein intake? caloric intake? whats your training split and exercises?

SV...thanks for the quick reply.

I would say my daily protein is sitting in the 250g area, give or take just a little. Calorie intake I seriously have no idea, probably around 3500.

As for workouts, it is changing up a lot right now as I have started getting help from Mr Hernon. I have started doing everything he has asked for my training, but have not gotten to make it to the diet he has laid out as I am going to have to sit down and map it all out and I just havent had time yet.

what about this question?
Also what week should I start seeing or feeling differences? Read in another thread someone saying week 6, is that really true that it would take that long?

any thoughts on that?

ok if you've hired phil the diet and training should be taken care of. just go by what he says...phil's an AMAZING trainer.

you should start "feeling" it around week 3 or 4....week 6? thats pretty late...

i doubt it would take that long...most people i know say around week 3 you start feeling it and by week 6 you feel like a god :p

and the drugs help, but they dont do it all. your diet and training are pivotal in making the gains you want. you MUST follow the training and diet plans phil layed out for you...that's where the gains will come.

what exactly are you trying to get out of this cycle? what are your goals?

Sitting at 172 pounds right now, would like to get it up to about 190 or so which shouldnt be too hard, obviously would like a more ripped 190 but I am not sure how possible that will be.

Goals are 2-fold. I have always been a hard gainer so this will hopefully get me over the hump. I practice boxing on a weekly basis also and the guy I fight every week enters all the toughman contests. My weight class stops at 185 so I want to come into it when it comes round at exactly 185.

Reason number 2 is nothing but self satisfaction.

Yeah I can tell Phil really knows his stuff, getting the diet down to science is the only part that looks difficult for me, but I will get it. Between having multiple jobs already and having less then 60 days before my lease begins on the gym im opening, time to sit down and make a diet is hard for me. I need about 8 more hours in my day...as we all do im sure.

if i were you i might reconsider AAS. those goals are attainable through hard work and proper diet, and im very confident that phil can have you there naturally. also, do you competitively box? the drug tests could be a problem...

ive also heard a lot of people say that AAS decreases their cardio ability...which makes sense because your body is growing at a rapid rate...itll be very hard for you to keep that conditioning up. im not saying its impossible, just another thing for you to think about.

plus with you being as busy as you are, and as stressed as you are, do you feel that you'll maximize the benefits of AAS? stress can inhibit gains...remember that.

theres a lot to think about man...AAS is no joke. you've gotta look at everything before you decide to go on. and if you feel that you cant give 100% effort to this cycle, including training and diet, dont do it! you'll be happier later on...save it for when you can be at 100%.

also, how long have you been weightlifting?

Appreciate the concern, but my mind is defenitely made up on the use of AAS. I know I dont know all the ins and outs of how everything works, btu I am learning enough to know safe and not safe.

I dont box competitively, just for fun and exercise, so tests are no problem. I do think I can give it all to the cycle, in fact I know I will step everything up a great deal when everything begins. I have been lifting pretty consistent for about 2 years. My work actually pays me to go workout 3 times a week...sweet benefit that I love.

Appreciate all the info. Last thing I will have to decide is if I should kick in the deca or not. I am thinking I will not, but leaving the option slightly open. Wanting to start tomorrow.

Thanks again Bro

ok well then you've cleared it up. tests arent a problem, just get that diet in check and you're ready to go. you can add in the deca if you want...but keep it low. deca is known to cause a loss of libido (deca dick), but is really good for your joints. im not totally against using test and deca....

i think itd be good for you....

its up to you man

good luck :)

no contribution

Last edited:
thanks for bringing that up...it is 2 weeks after the last test injection. good catch man. i almost missed that lol

and i got it from a mod on another board...very knowledgable bro..and not AR lol

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member