over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to eat??

Jrose

Newbies
Hello everyone!

I am new here so i would just like to say first that I look forward to having some confidants on this journey to put myself in better shape!

I am 25 years old, about 125 pounds and 5'2". I am looking to lose about 15-20 pounds by May. Yes, I want to look slammin' in a bikini this summer! LOL

This isn't just for summer purposes...i just want to look and feel better about myself...I have lost a certain confidence in myself that i would like to get back.

I eat pretty healthy, and have now incorporated 4-5 days a week of cardio (one hour) at the gym to my routine.

I have some confusion about what to eat beyond chicken, fish, veggies, cottage cheese and salad and some fruit....

In order for me to lose the MOST amount of weight I can in three months, I need to know what carbs I should have and which to avoid and I guess I am trying to gain a better undersstanding of what i should be eating.

A nutritionist at my gym told me i should be eating about 1300 calories a day to lose the weight i want to lose int he time frame i want to lose it.

My boyfriend had advised me to be very careful with energy bars and things of that nature. I had stocked up because GNC was having a sale! I bought some kashi bars and Odwalla bars and Builder's bars etc... Can I eat one of these as a meal?? Maybe with a glass of milk? I also have protein shakes sometimes for lunch....do you think this is a good idea?

Also in the morning I like to have cottage cheese, i'll either have it with one piece of whole wheat toast OR fruit. If I have toast can i put a litttle jelly on it? I am alwayssssss worried about sugar! Well, healthy sugar versus crap...

I hope to hear back soon! and thank you in advance for any advice you can give me...:)

In your case, yes food choices are important, but you lack meal structure. Forget daily calories...focus on your food macros...you need to eat a set amount of proteins/carbs/fats in each complete meal.

In other words, hire Phil Hernon...hes a pro..a board sponsor and at $250..you get a complete diet, training, and email access to ask all kinds of questions for a whole year.

Hello everyone!

I am new here so i would just like to say first that I look forward to having some confidants on this journey to put myself in better shape!

I am 25 years old, about 125 pounds and 5'2". I am looking to lose about 15-20 pounds by May. Yes, I want to look slammin' in a bikini this summer! LOL

This isn't just for summer purposes...i just want to look and feel better about myself...I have lost a certain confidence in myself that i would like to get back.

I eat pretty healthy, and have now incorporated 4-5 days a week of cardio (one hour) at the gym to my routine.

I have some confusion about what to eat beyond chicken, fish, veggies, cottage cheese and salad and some fruit....

In order for me to lose the MOST amount of weight I can in three months, I need to know what carbs I should have and which to avoid and I guess I am trying to gain a better undersstanding of what i should be eating.

A nutritionist at my gym told me i should be eating about 1300 calories a day to lose the weight i want to lose int he time frame i want to lose it.

My boyfriend had advised me to be very careful with energy bars and things of that nature. I had stocked up because GNC was having a sale! I bought some kashi bars and Odwalla bars and Builder's bars etc... Can I eat one of these as a meal?? Maybe with a glass of milk? I also have protein shakes sometimes for lunch....do you think this is a good idea?

Also in the morning I like to have cottage cheese, i'll either have it with one piece of whole wheat toast OR fruit. If I have toast can i put a litttle jelly on it? I am alwayssssss worried about sugar! Well, healthy sugar versus crap...

I hope to hear back soon! and thank you in advance for any advice you can give me...:)

OMG, where to begin? First it is hard to give advice without knowing your history and stats. For you lose 20 pounds, you would weigh about 105, that might be thin depending on your frame. Don't go by weight as much as weight distributation and being prortional.

Why aren't you following your nutrtionist at the gym? f he knows what he is doing, he should help you. What gym do you go to, that they have a nutritionist? Most personal trainers know little about nutrition. How did he come up with 1300 calories? I personally would have start a little higher and added cardio and drop calories slightly over a time period.

Eating good and eating to be lean can some times be 2 different things.Those bars and milk are loaded with sugar and you want to stay away from sugar. I know that most women do not eat enough protien in thier diets and that will help with weight loss.

IMO, I agree with Ness. You should take about 250-300 dollars and invest in a great trainer, that would help you achieve the results. Their are plenty on this site. Alex Azarian, Shelby, Phil Hernon, Magnum, Mountaindog, ETC. Or you can keep guessing on what will work, not all cookie cutter diets work for everyone, hence a trainer will work with you on a one on one basis.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws