over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to expect coming off hgh

F0cus

Registered
I've been running 5iu daily for 6 months now and decided to take a 6-8 week break. What should I expect coming off? Do you look leaner due to less water retention? Would love to hear from some experienced guys.

Thanks

The phat be commin back and quickly for me prolly kause I'm old

I just came off 4iu eitetropin for past 6 months and have noticed nothing but reduction of 10lbs water weight .,,,,, no problems ,, will stay off 30-45 then start again

Why would you want to use GH if it makes you hold so much water?

Why would you want to use GH if it makes you hold so much water?

When I hold water my muscles are fuller and I'm stronger , my pumps are more intense .... A little water doesn't bother me. Overall I gain lbm when it's all said and done.

I was like you. On for about 6 months, took time off. I have to say I for me it was noticeable that I was "off" after a week. A little less energy and wanted to hit the caffeine a little more b4 I worked out. Definitely not as rough as coming off AAS IMO. I see it as losing about 30min of motivation in the gym and losing an hour of sleep. You may notice a leaning out period during the first couple weeks depending on if you were holding any water while you were "on" gh. You may notice you gain fat easier too, just depends on how your body reacted to gh.

I was only at 2-3iu of serum tested in the 20`s so my coming off may not be the same as yours. I also lost about 3lbs of water and noticed I did not bloat as easily off high Carb/sodium cheat meals. I would look into running cjc/mod combo if out wish to keep it going and keep it cheaper for a while if that was a factor.

Last edited:
I've been running 5iu daily for 6 months now and decided to take a 6-8 week break. What should I expect coming off? Do you look leaner due to less water retention? Would love to hear from some experienced guys.

Thanks

I've ran a similar dose for around tge same amount of time and upon ceasing hgh I had zero issues

U may notice more fat accumulation ESP around the midsection. Less vascularity as well. Just my experiences.

Dr. put me on script gh for 6 months a couple years ago, biggest thing i noticed when stopped taking was joints started hurting some and all the wrinkles around my eyes came back! Yes i'm old.

I just came off 4iu eitetropin for past 6 months and have noticed nothing but reduction of 10lbs water weight .,,,,, no problems ,, will stay off 30-45 then start again

After a few weeks the water disappears if you use legit/pharm grade GH ...I bet $500 that the most shit you injected into your body was cortisol. Cortisol keeps water into your body as long as you take it and it's a common filler for fake GH.

Dr. put me on script gh for 6 months a couple years ago, biggest thing i noticed when stopped taking was joints started hurting some and all the wrinkles around my eyes came back! Yes i'm old.

How long after you stopped GH when you started noticing these things ?

My joints ached and I felt very stiff for weeks after dropping it completely.

:yeahthat:
Seriously though, the only thing I notice Is that I'm a little more awake when I come off of it.

So u don't get any fat loss from hgh? Why would u take it if it just makes u tired? What doses u taking? Pharma? Chinese? Have u tested it?

I've never felt like gh makes me any more tired than normal. Even at relatively high doses. 6mg a day of pharma.

Pissing like a race horse. I remember one day literally dropping almost 10lbs, no carb depletion or anything like that, ate like normal, but man I had to piss almost every half hour and it wouldn't be just a little bit, it was a LOT every time!

After a few weeks the water disappears if you use legit/pharm grade GH ...I bet $500 that the most shit you injected into your body was cortisol. Cortisol keeps water into your body as long as you take it and it's a common filler for fake GH.

This is the first I have ever heard about cortisol being used to fake hgh. Is there any validity to this at all? I find it highly doubtful, but would love to hear from someone more experienced than I.

I want to know about your results !!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity