over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to expect coming off pharma HGH?

MyoPlasia

Registered
Hi guys,

not posted in a while and doesn't look to be much on this subject - coming off GH.

I have been running pharma hgh (Norditropin Simplexx) for almost 6 months. I kind of feel like if given the chance I would continue running this forever, if funds and everything else allows, i don't want to stop incase I don't look or feel the same anymore. something very mysterious about this stuff and I cant put my finger on it, you achieve a look that you cant get with anything else, no AAS at least that ive tried, or insulin. I have ran shit and half decent generics but they havnt had the impact on me that this stuff has.

i know that GH is 90% quality tissue but - for those that have experience with pharma gh and ran it for a reasonable amount of time and then stopped, example -
Was it all that bad?
Did you 'loose gains' to any real extent?
Did you loose the popping 3D quality look?
Did you very quickly look softer yet still kept any gain?
Could you jump back on and very quickly attain that 'look' as if you'd never been off?

people who have not ran pharma hgh may see my questions as very vague but I am certain people who have will know exactly what I am talking about and should be able to answer this easily.

FYI - I started at 3 i.u EOD. then 4.5 i.u EOD. and have now been on 6/7i.u EOD for the last 12 weeks. blast and cruising rather modest amounts of AAS - mostly just test apart from one mast run.

thanks in advance guys.

Hi guys,

not posted in a while and doesn't look to be much on this subject - coming off GH.

I have been running pharma hgh (Norditropin Simplexx) for almost 6 months. I kind of feel like if given the chance I would continue running this forever, if funds and everything else allows, i don't want to stop incase I don't look or feel the same anymore. something very mysterious about this stuff and I cant put my finger on it, you achieve a look that you cant get with anything else, no AAS at least that ive tried, or insulin. I have ran shit and half decent generics but they havnt had the impact on me that this stuff has.

i know that GH is 90% quality tissue but - for those that have experience with pharma gh and ran it for a reasonable amount of time and then stopped, example -
Was it all that bad?
Did you 'loose gains' to any real extent?
Did you loose the popping 3D quality look?
Did you very quickly look softer yet still kept any gain?
Could you jump back on and very quickly attain that 'look' as if you'd never been off?

people who have not ran pharma hgh may see my questions as very vague but I am certain people who have will know exactly what I am talking about and should be able to answer this easily.

FYI - I started at 3 i.u EOD. then 4.5 i.u EOD. and have now been on 6/7i.u EOD for the last 12 weeks. blast and cruising rather modest amounts of AAS - mostly just test apart from one mast run.

thanks in advance guys.

For one. This is a site that has sources which carry both generic and human grade.
It will come up that they're the same if quality of generic is right.

As for the rest, gh makes new cells right. And AAS expands them. <----not my statement.

So if your not running anything, I'm sure things will shrink.
But I don't know shit about it just a thought.

For one. This is a site that has sources which carry both generic and human grade.
It will come up that they're the same if quality of generic is right.

As for the rest, gh makes new cells right. And AAS expands them. <----not my statement.

So if your not running anything, I'm sure things will shrink.
But I don't know shit about it just a thought.

thanks for your reply.

I know about hyperplasia, hypertrophy etc. and I know that you are going to shrink (slowly or more quickly depending on many variables) after coming off AAS. But I need someone to answer who is experienced in pharma. They should know what I am getting at here. people who don't are going to running round in science circles.

on a side subject - about the generics quality. the vast majority of tests you see here are for GH dosing and potency through either directly testing for GH or through the converted IGF. this is not testing the purity which is a very expensive process and very important for results. Hence the price of generics.

I used to be TERRIFIED to come off GH. I would NEVER go below 5iu a day. I thought about coming off for a year before I finally did (ran it for 2.5 years). When I finally did come off, I was shocked how little I changed. Honestly didn't really feel any different that I could easily notice. I still trained and ate the same and was fine. I remained on my TRT dose and that's it. I was using rips.

Last edited:
I used to be TERRIFIED to come off GH. I would NEVER go below 5iu a day. I thought about coming off for a year before I finally did (ran it for 2.5 years). When I finally did come off, I was shocked how little I changed. Honestly didn't really feel any different that I could easily notice. I still trained and ate the same and was fine. I remained on my TRT dose and that's it. I was using rips.

thanks. I have ran rips. but wasn't massively concerned about coming off. However I do feel concerned now. there seems a notable difference now im on norditropin. different ball game

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131