over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to expect from PEG-MGF?

J

Jahcuree

Wondering what/if anything to expect while running peg-mgf solo @ 200mcg EOD(off days)?

Anyone have any personal experience with this?

Also i might throw in a PH while running it just for 4 weeks or so.

To be honest I don't think your going to notice much. That's some thing you want to run for a longer period of time. Also you need to run it everyday not eod

Yeah, im not really expecting much, hopefully better recovery mainly.

Im going to be runnning it for 6 weeks minimum, but are you sure about the every day comment? I heard and read from russian star recommending every other day on off days so that you dont blunt your own MGF production after workouts.

His reasoning obviously was more in depth than i can explain but it sounded right to me.

Yeah, im not really expecting much, hopefully better recovery mainly.

Im going to be runnning it for 6 weeks minimum, but are you sure about the every day comment? I heard and read from russian star recommending every other day on off days so that you dont blunt your own MGF production after workouts.

His reasoning obviously was more in depth than i can explain but it sounded right to me.

I had better luck with everday post work out. To be honest I never go by theory or what worked for someone else. I go by what works best for me. And the whole blunt your own production is bs. That would mean we shouldn't take test or Gh since our body creates it.. lol

I had better luck with everday post work out. To be honest I never go by theory or what worked for someone else. I go by what works best for me. And the whole blunt your own production is bs. That would mean we shouldn't take test or Gh since our body creates it.. lol

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. This is like people worrying about taking 10iu of gh pre bed because it will inhibit your natural pulse. Its like comparing a half full bucket of water, your natural pulse, to the ocean, synthetic gh.

I like a nice large dose of peg-mgf mon and thur in the am AND then a nice dose of mgf ed post workout. The problem is most people

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. This is like people worrying about taking 10iu of gh pre bed because it will inhibit your natural pulse. Its like comparing a half full bucket of water, your natural pulse, to the ocean, synthetic gh

Nice to see my boy. "O" agrees with me ;-)

You people are crazy!!!

"What do you mean you people?" "No what do YOU mean you people?" ha ha ha

The Beggar

Awesome bro, thanks for your input here, what exactly do you mean by better luck, did you notice anything?

And we definitely SHOULDNt be taking exo test and gh but thats not going to stop us :)

and osiris your post got cutoff at the end there, so if you get around to it, please continue

I like to take my Peg MGF twice a week and mgf post wo but this is what I think works for me.

I like to take my Peg MGF twice a week and mgf post wo but this is what I think works for me.

According to the reserach and anecdotal evidence we have available right now, this is a solid plan.

According to the reserach and anecdotal evidence we have available right now, this is a solid plan.

My biceps concur:)

You people are crazy!!!

"What do you mean you people?" "No what do YOU mean you people?" ha ha ha

The Beggar

Oh ok, I see how it is.....you really wanted to call me a honky:) I see how you are buddy.

Lol. Good times here. The one thing I left out was I take a bit more of these peptides than the average person. There is NO WAY my body can compete naturally with what I force it to do.

Wondering what/if anything to expect while running peg-mgf solo @ 200mcg EOD(off days)?

Anyone have any personal experience with this?

Also i might throw in a PH while running it just for 4 weeks or so.

How are you bro? I love Peg-MGF , this pep works at the cellular level, it increases myoblasts therefore increasing muscle stem cells, this actually creates and repairs new fibers. It's a variant of IGF so you get all kinds of good benefits, used by itself is beneficial but you won't get big gains , it would act more as a healing peptide, but used on cycle and it will increase the effects of whatever you are using, since Peg also helps in protein synthesis, it's a real nice pep, I use it often . Used twice a week at 300 mcgs works well, that's all you need , since the PEG (Polyethylen Glycol) makes it stable in the system for a few days, so EOD is overkill, you can use regular MGF with it if you want but MGF only has a life of minutes . God bless you , Minister.

Just finished a vial of regular mgf and got very good site growth using it in the same muscles that had been hit with igf-des the month prior.

I've been wondering, would pegylation make mgf less effective for site growth due to the longer half-life?

Just finished a vial of regular mgf and got very good site growth using it in the same muscles that had been hit with igf-des the month prior.

I've been wondering, would pegylation make mgf less effective for site growth due to the longer half-life?

It makes it less effective for SINGLE SITE GROWTH yes. But the way the mgf would work with mgf, is it would increase the repair being done overall post workout. Then when you stack some regular mgf into the muscle trained, BAM!!!!! You are golden. AND watch out now, take some igf lr3 a bit later to really finish the cocktail and you have cell proliferation AND differentiation covered and in about 3 months, stand by to see the real effects of the peptides=-)

Awesome replies and info everyone, i reeally appreciate it, ill be reporting back with how it goes.

Hey one other Q for all of you experienced individuals,

i was planning on injecting subQ only in abdomen, any positives from injecting IM bi-lat?

Thanks again brothas

Hey one other Q for all of you experienced individuals,

i was planning on injecting subQ only in abdomen, any positives from injecting IM bi-lat?

Thanks again brothas

SITE GROWTH=-)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear