over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to give parents

real talk.

so many people use the stuff, you would not believe.

how many people die from tylenol overdose? alcohol? tobacco?

but dnp gets all the shade lmao

In fairness, this is probably one of the more accepting boards for DNP there is, most places act like DNP will make you drop dead just for being in the same room. I think people have an issue with you giving it to your elderly parents, specifically for long periods and then wanting to add more things....I think that's understandable.

In fairness, this is probably one of the more accepting boards for DNP there is, most places act like DNP will make you drop dead just for being in the same room. I think people have an issue with you giving it to your elderly parents, specifically for long periods and then wanting to add more things....I think that's understandable.

they are very aware of the risks - such as they are

they saw their parents wither away, and are wanting to do what they can to avoid the same fate.

The only issue I see is that we really don't know the ramifications of long term DNP usage at low doses. Do the toxins build up, or is the body pretty efficient at clearing them?

I like the stuff, but use it pretty sparingly. I think we'll start to see more and more research on it, though. I remember just a few years ago, people thought you were insane to think about DNP. Now, it's even gently suggested by people like Lyle McDonald.

Just hope that bringing DNP to the forefront doesn't encourage a bunch more 100lb fitness chicks to take a gram and think nothing will happen. Then we'll see it demonized again...

The only issue I see is that we really don't know the ramifications of long term DNP usage at low doses. Do the toxins build up, or is the body pretty efficient at clearing them?

I like the stuff, but use it pretty sparingly. I think we'll start to see more and more research on it, though. I remember just a few years ago, people thought you were insane to think about DNP. Now, it's even gently suggested by people like Lyle McDonald.

Just hope that bringing DNP to the forefront doesn't encourage a bunch more 100lb fitness chicks to take a gram and think nothing will happen. Then we'll see it demonized again...

a salient point.

so far so good though.

Never realized there was an age limit on DNP usage.
Anyone care to tell me what the cut off age is?

Never realized there was an age limit on DNP usage.
Anyone care to tell me what the cut off age is?

well, researchers gave women in their 70's deca and anavar

a guy on a different board said his grandmother loved dnp.

so to answer your question... who knows?

So with your mom not having an active life and a diet that isn’t the best, how well does dnp work for a person that doesn’t diet and workout? I always remember little slice saying his diet had to be dialed in to get great benefits, which is obvious that the effects would be best when training and diet are there with it.

but how effective is it for your mom that doesn’t exercise or follow nutrition strictly?

So with your mom not having an active life and a diet that isn’t the best, how well does dnp work for a person that doesn’t diet and workout? I always remember little slice saying his diet had to be dialed in to get great benefits, which is obvious that the effects would be best when training and diet are there with it.

but how effective is it for your mom that doesn’t exercise or follow nutrition strictly?

well slice would get pretty insane results pretty damn quickly... and he would eat like 8 times a day.

for a much smaller woman who eats maybe 2 meals a day, dnp will still deliver dramatic results despite the diet not being strict, and there not being any exercise involved..

her diet is mostly carbs - which get burned up quickly by dnp... so she loses weight pretty damn quickly

I am living proof you need to Diet on DNP. I have binged on DNP in the past and didn’t lose weight bc of the binge.

IMO it is not worth it to use DNP if you’re not gonna strict diet. I’m using 250mg of DNP powder right now. Diet is nearly perfect and I’m doing cardio 6 day’s a week.

The sides are not worth it to be lax on it. The 250mg I’m on right now is causing intense shallow breathing. To the point it’s really bothersome. I want to stop the DNP but I know it’s a side effect and it’s not going to kill me. Other then that the heat is mild on DNP.

.... why not just not binge when using dnp? lol

I lost control I didn’t do it on purpose Lmao. I’m on over a week now and diet has been perfect. DNP does cause carb cravings in some. This cycle I haven’t gotten any.

One important factor, do either of your parents have a preexisting condition that might make the drug more dangerous? Even if they don't have one that you know of, they could have one that this far has gone undiagnosed. The older you get, the more health problems.

If slice had a close friend who had his parents on DNP for years and they lost a shit ton of weight I feel like he would have mentioned that....

I've used DNP a lot in the past, still have some in reserve. But two years straight, come on man. There's no reason anyone needs to be on it that long. You mean to tell me your dad can't adjust his diet to limit fat gain w/o DNP after 2 years?

One important factor, do either of your parents have a preexisting condition that might make the drug more dangerous? Even if they don't have one that you know of, they could have one that this far has gone undiagnosed. The older you get, the more health problems.

no sir

If slice had a close friend who had his parents on DNP for years and they lost a shit ton of weight I feel like he would have mentioned that....

where do you think i got the idea? we were in the same business school in university. had a lot of accounting classes and forums together

I've used DNP a lot in the past, still have some in reserve. But two years straight, come on man. There's no reason anyone needs to be on it that long. You mean to tell me your dad can't adjust his diet to limit fat gain w/o DNP after 2 years?

does someone need a reason to be on dnp that long?

why are we operating on the assumption that dnp is bad for your health? what evidence do we have?

my parents both have very little discipline.. and they are getting to the age where health issues arise that cripple families financially - if measures are not undertaken.

i am trying to head things off before financial devastation occurs, and hardship spreads to the rest of the family.

Perhaps further research on the subject may be in your future

It is very safe - as long as you don't overdose

Mind you what I had studied on DNP was from around 2006. Im sure research has come a long way on it. I hadnt read up on it in years. Just going by what I heard way back then I was surprised someone nearly elderly could take it. I came in without a clue on it and not defiant. I dont know its bad, I had just heard things years ago about how dangerous it was.

Mind you what I had studied on DNP was from around 2006. Im sure research has come a long way on it. I hadnt read up on it in years. Just going by what I heard way back then I was surprised someone nearly elderly could take it. I came in without a clue on it and not defiant. I dont know its bad, I had just heard things years ago about how dangerous it was.

The people who talk about how dangerous it is are the ones who have never taken it

I think slice put his own mother on it bc he complained at one point that she out ate the dnp.

OP I'm nobody so take this for what you will - Dnp does have known health risks surrounding electrolytes, chronic dehydration, neuropathy, etc., but if your parents know about these and are willing to get blood work more often then, based on the info available, I don't see why they couldn't take it.

The question isn't, to me, whether they could or couldn't, but whether they should or shouldn't. It sounds like your parents aren't willing to do the necessary things to live a healthier life.

Dnp isn't magic, but it MIGHT help cholesterol, fat mass, obesity, and, theoretically, some forms of cancer that are partially fed by glucose. It has neuroprotective benefits that MIGHT help aid in the fight against dementia / Alzheimer's. It can help fight diabetes and prediabetes.

But what about general inflammation? What are they doing about that? I doubt your mother's carb dishes are helping. What about the forms of cancer that aren't assisted by glucose. Neuropathy? Altered vision? Dehydration? Osteoporosis? You asked about what else you could give them. I could say anavar or primo or tbol for either of them.. maybe cyp for dad, but what good will those do if they're unwilling to resistance train? Yes, they may reap benefits from these hormones but will it outweigh the negatives?

Have you thought about taking them to one of the hrt clinics so at least someone is consistently monitoring them? They may suggest for IV vitamin bags and inj curcumin with b vitamins.

You could give them antioxidants, help them learn to replace inflammation causing carbs with anti-inflammatory carbs. Switch to healthier fats. Find healthier alternative recipes to their favorite dishes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws