over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to give parents

Yeah I googled it also. 50mg every other weekish seems to be the protocol. Learn something new every day.

Since you seem to like studies.....

Read that study through and through

The dose makes the poison

Read that study through and through

The dose makes the poison
There is always a risk that something could go wrong, and with them being in their 60s that risk increases I would say. Their health is certainly more fragile than most that take the drug. I just don't see the risk being worth it. That's my opinion. I would never do that with my parents.

There is always a risk that something could go wrong, and with them being in their 60s that risk increases I would say. Their health is certainly more fragile than most that take the drug. I just don't see the risk being worth it. That's my opinion. I would never do that with my parents.

My boss's mother fell and broke her hip and her leg

She suffered in agony in the hospital for several months before eventually dying from that injury

As I've said a few times now, both of my parents have been taking dnp every day for years without incident

I think it's safe to say that they have things figured out by now

I think it's also worth noting, that the only casualty from dnp overdose that I'm sure any of us know of (little slice) is alive and doing quite well.

It took him scarfing a handful of the stuff down his throat in order to actually die from it.

My boss's mother fell and broke her hip and her leg

She suffered in agony in the hospital for several months before eventually dying from that injury

As I've said a few times now, both of my parents have been taking dnp every day for years without incident

I think it's safe to say that they have things figured out by now

I think it's also worth noting, that the only casualty from dnp overdose that I'm sure any of us know of (little slice) is alive and doing quite well.

It took him scarfing a handful of the stuff down his throat in order to actually die from it.
Hes a 20 something healthy male though. DNP is a powerful drug, no telling how it affects the organs of the body long term. How long have they been taking it? Year after year it could be causing minor damage that is building up. I don't know much at all about the drug, but something like that taken over a long time could cause damage that isn't apparent at first and only shows after a long time. Like alcoholics, they can drink heavy for a long time and it takes years to show the damage and kill them.

I guess we shall see.

Slice died and had massive organ failure... All of which he has recovered from

I think if permanent effects were to manifest, he would be the first to know - as something would likely have shown up by now.

I know he has been taking it since his early 20s, and he's 30 now.

I've been taking it for numerous years as well with no issue

well, they've both lost 50 pounds of fat.... so i would say they are most certainly healthier overall.

my dad's blood pressure used to be through the roof, and now it's perfect... and his knees and back feel loads better, so he can exercise without pain
I have friends that have lost over 100 pounds without drugs or exercise as a moderate diet can take care of that. And they learned how to eat better in the process and have kept it off without drugs. As keeping the weight off is harder then loosing it. That is the reason most people gain it all back within a few years at most.

I have friends that have lost over 100 pounds without drugs or exercise as a moderate diet can take care of that. And they learned how to eat better in the process and have kept it off without drugs. As keeping the weight off is harder then loosing it. That is the reason most people gain it all back within a few years at most.

i understand.

we all have to recognize that most people completely lack discipline, and that's just how it is.

so we need to give the people we care about 'assistance' to help them reach their goals, especially when it doesn't really cost them anything.

So I guess they will need to be on DNP for the rest of their lives then and probably slowly increase the dose as their metabolism slows down. then.

So I guess they will need to be on DNP for the rest of their lives then and probably slowly increase the dose as their metabolism slows down. then.

that's not how dnp works.

there's nothing wrong with using dnp to get back in shape after you've fallen off the horse.

i haven't seen anything that suggests dnp is actually bad for your health

haha yes, i have seen this study.

it's been posted in this thread already, so i'll say again, the dose makes the poison.

Hope things work out well for your parents.

Hope things work out well for your parents.

they have so far, thank you sir.

trolling from the very first post and people buying it hook line and sinker, lol.

im not trolling. my father takes 1 cap of geno's dnp every day. he's done so for years

he was 6', 240lbs and pretty damn fat.

he had really high blood pressure, gout, back and knee pain, and all the rest of it.

now he's 180lbs, and all of his issues have resolved.

he also has alzheimer's on both sides of his family, and apparently dnp helps stave off that process by preventing the accumulation of beta amyloid plaque in the brain.

why is this all so hard for people to believe? lol

Man, get your senior citizen parents off DNP

Wth is wrong with you

There are risks I personally take with gear, that I would never in a million years be comfortable with my parent taking

Drop the DNP, A50 is what they need.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner