over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to give parents

Let me ask you something, how do they feel day to day on DNP? Do they simply not eat any carbs or bad food at all for years? I know myself personally I suffer even on a low dose of DNP and if I eat anything bad at all forget it I'm dying, I would assume for a person of advanced age it would be worse simply as their body is in worse shape....

Both of my parents are over 65 years old. just about EVERYONE that sees them cant believe how great they look. My dad can load furniture all day on a truck etc. , my mom runs half marathons all the time. The "secret".... They have ALWAYS Exercised 4-5 days a week, staying active, portion control with food. This is what they have always practiced and preached.
DNP? Give me a fucking break. Apple def doesn't fall far from the tree. If they are ok with doing that to lose fat I am sure you see no problem with it. But, reality check bro its laughable. Ive been ripped as hell and didn't even use clenbuterol. Laughable dude. pure laziness drug abuse and disregard for safety of loved ones.
-F2S

trolling from the very first post and people buying it hook line and sinker, lol.

I assume so also but the internet is full of weirdos who think they know what they are doing. It’s tough to tell sometimes lol

Let me ask you something, how do they feel day to day on DNP? Do they simply not eat any carbs or bad food at all for years? I know myself personally I suffer even on a low dose of DNP and if I eat anything bad at all forget it I'm dying, I would assume for a person of advanced age it would be worse simply as their body is in worse shape....

they say they feel fine on it. a 'little warm', but nothing serious - as they only take 1 pill a day.

if they didn't eat carbs or bad food for years, they wouldnt need it in the first place lol

Both of my parents are over 65 years old. just about EVERYONE that sees them cant believe how great they look. My dad can load furniture all day on a truck etc. , my mom runs half marathons all the time. The "secret".... They have ALWAYS Exercised 4-5 days a week, staying active, portion control with food. This is what they have always practiced and preached.
DNP? Give me a fucking break. Apple def doesn't fall far from the tree. If they are ok with doing that to lose fat I am sure you see no problem with it. But, reality check bro its laughable. Ive been ripped as hell and didn't even use clenbuterol. Laughable dude. pure laziness drug abuse and disregard for safety of loved ones.
-F2S

i completely agree. it is a laziness drug... we have established that.

if you care about someone, and they are unwilling to change their ways, sometimes you have to find a way around that.

so far, the only reason i've gotten from people here as to why it's a bad idea to give them dnp - is if you overdose, you will die.

not exactly very compelling

they say they feel fine on it. a 'little warm', but nothing serious - as they only take 1 pill a day.

if they didn't eat carbs or bad food for years, they wouldnt need it in the first place lol

Yea I know that's why I'm asking, I wish it was that easy for me to use DNP like that....

isnt that basically true for ..... EVERYTHING

there was a priest who committed suicide by drinking too much water.

that's exactly my point.

claiming DNP is dangerous in and of itself is simply not true.

if you take too much, it will become dangerous.

it has immense benefits if taken properly.

I’m not saying I agree with OP

But what I am saying is people need to stop demonizing DNP it’s getting really old.

I’m not saying I agree with OP

But what I am saying is people need to stop demonizing DNP it’s getting really old.

real talk.

so many people use the stuff, you would not believe.

how many people die from tylenol overdose? alcohol? tobacco?

but dnp gets all the shade lmao

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave