over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What To Look For In A Good GDA

Joshua82

Registered
Newbies
Just like the title says, what are the main ingredients to look for in a GDA? Also any particular products that worked best for you?

Thanks

Just like the title says, what are the main ingredients to look for in a GDA? Also any particular products that worked best for you?

Thanks

If I could not use Metformin??
I would probably use "MD's ultimate glucose disposal agent" from True Nutrition with additional 500mg Berberine per dose.

If you can’t use metformin, use berberine. If you can’t use either, just get some r-ala + alcar if you really want something.

If I could not use Metformin??
I would probably use "MD's ultimate glucose disposal agent" from True Nutrition with additional 500mg Berberine per dose.

Sory for offtopic to OP

Gunsmith , when you take met ? What dose and what type , extended realease or normal ?

Sory for offtopic to OP

Gunsmith , when you take met ? What dose and what type , extended realease or normal ?
I take it with breakfast , lunch and dinner (about 20 AFTER eating) I use 250mg standard release tabs because I don’t eat a lot of carbs. If I decide to have a big carb meal I can just add in more. I also prefer the shorter action in case I want to use insulin preworkout 3:00-4:00pm , the morning dose is well out of my system by then so there isn’t any chance of the metformin interfering with the insulin protocol.
If I take off for a while (like recently) I have to slowly titrate my dose back up to limit stomach upset. I also find that taking it after eating helps reduce stomach bloating as well. It seems to really slow down gastric emptying for me.

I take it with breakfast , lunch and dinner (about 20 AFTER eating) I use 250mg standard release tabs because I don’t eat a lot of carbs. If I decide to have a big carb meal I can just add in more. I also prefer the shorter action in case I want to use insulin preworkout 3:00-4:00pm , the morning dose is well out of my system by then so there isn’t any chance of the metformin interfering with the insulin protocol.
If I take off for a while (like recently) I have to slowly titrate my dose back up to limit stomach upset. I also find that taking it after eating helps reduce stomach bloating as well. It seems to really slow down gastric emptying for me.

Much respect and thank you

You are one of the best posters here

As Gunsmith said, Metformin is the way to go if you are able to tolerate it. It's not an actual GDA. If you don't want to use or can't find, I would use the following: R-Ala, Biotin, Chromium Poly, and berberine.

I do plan to use metformin before bed, was looking at gda products to use in my meals outside of the peri workout setting as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear