over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to run with hrt?

trplalarmjay77

Newbies
What are you guys running with your HRT? I've had the pellets for several years and test level is consistently in the 1200s. All blood work is on point with HCG and Arimidex. I've recently added Sermerolin/GHRP (by script so it's legit) but would like a little extra oomph. The catch is I need to keep blood work in acceptable ranges or the Doc will know what's up. Had my eye on low dose primo for 8 weeks right after pellets and then off for the following 4 leading up to my blood draw. (Draws are 12 weeks after pellets). Thoughts?

Why is that? Hrt has parameters on the board? Exogenous test, no matter what form, falls into that category.

You're on the wrong board for pellets.

I think testosterone pellets are well within the scope of this forum. He was not talking about another drug that uses pellets.

mast or primo would be ideal....

or var or winny preworkout....

but if you die don't sue me k..??:D

I see my doc once a year to renew my script and get bloods done. I generally do just TRT for 1/2 the year and put in 2 short 8 week cycles. I try to get to TRT for at least 8 weeks before appointment. Sometimes I will go completely off test and all for a month or two and then get back on TRT right before the appointment. Goal is to have great blood work. As far as AAS I use,

Primo E 300-500 mg/w
Mast E 300-500 mg/w
Anavar 40 mg/d
T-bol 40 mg/d
EQ 400-600 mg/w
Tren Ace 30 mg/d subQ

Test stays around TRT dose 100-150 mg/w. That way things are easier to control. Low dose test and the above pretty much keeps me side effect free and since I am in my mid 50s and have lifted and been athletic forever it just doesn't take much to keeping shape. Total dose of AAS + Test is generally 300-1000 mg/w and it ramps up and down. I also use GH at replacement dose 1-3 iu 5 days a week on and off. hCG is in there too.

You're on the wrong board for pellets.

Why is that? Hrt has parameters on the board? Exogenous test, no matter what form, falls into that category.

I think testosterone pellets are well within the scope of this forum. He was not talking about another drug that uses pellets.

Halfhearted joke,...I haven't yet met anyone looking towards / using pellets as a means of any type of serious muscle building. My dr suggested pellets as we reviewed my level and options, I was like "No thanks, lets go with the standard injections."

Side note, drop that sermerolin and swap to a newer peptide from a good research chemical site. I was prescribed that as well, did nothing. Switched to a comparable amount of mod-grf and ghrp-2 and got 2x the results for about half the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you guys running with your HRT? I've had the pellets for several years and test level is consistently in the 1200s. All blood work is on point with HCG and Arimidex. I've recently added Sermerolin/GHRP (by script so it's legit) but would like a little extra oomph. The catch is I need to keep blood work in acceptable ranges or the Doc will know what's up. Had my eye on low dose primo for 8 weeks right after pellets and then off for the following 4 leading up to my blood draw. (Draws are 12 weeks after pellets). Thoughts?
I guess you want to keep your cholesterol, hematocrit and other health parameters in a decent spot so that you can score another prescription. Hard to say with how much gear you can get away with, though at your age it's probably not that much. Low dose Primo might indeed be the best bet.

I see my doc once a year to renew my script and get bloods done. I generally do just TRT for 1/2 the year and put in 2 short 8 week cycles. I try to get to TRT for at least 8 weeks before appointment. Sometimes I will go completely off test and all for a month or two and then get back on TRT right before the appointment. Goal is to have great blood work. As far as AAS I use,

Primo E 300-500 mg/w
Mast E 300-500 mg/w
Anavar 40 mg/d
T-bol 40 mg/d
EQ 400-600 mg/w
Tren Ace 30 mg/d subQ

Test stays around TRT dose 100-150 mg/w. That way things are easier to control. Low dose test and the above pretty much keeps me side effect free and since I am in my mid 50s and have lifted and been athletic forever it just doesn't take much to keeping shape. Total dose of AAS + Test is generally 300-1000 mg/w and it ramps up and down. I also use GH at replacement dose 1-3 iu 5 days a week on and off. hCG is in there too.

Do you give blood regularly to monitor your hematocrit?
I'm curious what your crit level is.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner