over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to stack with D-Bol cycle

BigJATT

Newbies
I’m in my second week of my D-Bol cycle and wanted to know what I should stack with it. I will be on D-Bol for 6 weeks. Thanks in advance for the help.

I’m in my second week of my D-Bol cycle and wanted to know what I should stack with it. I will be on D-Bol for 6 weeks. Thanks in advance for the help.

kidha .................................

Post your age, goals, cycle history, diet etc. This will help us to answer your question more accurately.

But you are only going to be on for 6 weeks and you already have 2 weeks done and you still have to get the rest of your cycle???/ Sounds to me like you are a little unprepared.

Not trying to be a prick just trying to help.

FOR MASS TEST E BUT HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF ANTI ES... OR PCT? BEFORE YOU START ANY CYCLE IT HAS TO BE WELL PLANNED :confused:

You should stack it with protein and throw some food in there as well...

kidding. What are you're stats?

Bro, go read "Growth Principles for Beginners" by Big A, it's a sticky somewhere around here. It should answer your question.

Here’s my Stats
32, 5’ 10” 200Lbs BF 18% Not looking to get lean yet just trying to get bigger for now.
I have read a lot of stuff on the net and got some good info out of it. Just wanted to know if any of you guys have done a cycle like this and what you guys would recommend. I was thinking doing Test e with it how long do you think I should run the Test e for? For my PCT I got that . Thanks

I love the test - dbol - eq mix for me i stay on the test 8 to 12 weeks , dbol 4 weeks and the eq 12 weeks. I eat and then i eat more lots of water everyday. Plenty of rest and heavy training. Like everyone else said planning before you start is the best way to go. (This my plan which will not work the same for everyone.)

Man, do you seriously want to get bigger when you are already at 18% bf? That's going to be a bitch to lose that weight: get lean and grow while lean. That's what the professionals and a lot of others around here do.

I’m not looking to increase my body fat % By getting bigger and it doesn’t mean I want to put on more body fat when I say looking to get bigger. I’m on a clean diet and do cardio 5 times a week for 20 to 30 mins day and hit the gym in a 3 day split with heavy lifting.

why are you doing a dbol only cycle. not a good cycle at all. do some research in here.
but test 300mg 12 wks for starters.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info bro, I gonna do Test e with my d-bol cycle I will run test for 12 weeks and start it on Monday. I'v done a few cycles in the past but it's been a while. I was thinking of running Test e at 500 to 1000mg a week what do you think?

Thanks for the info bro, I gonna do Test e with my d-bol cycle I will run test for 12 weeks and start it on Monday. I'v done a few cycles in the past but it's been a while. I was thinking of running Test e at 500 to 1000mg a week what do you think?

i agree with 500mg 1000 to me is just way to much but thats just me oh and alot of protien intake bro good luck

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws