over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to tell the doc?

fasttimes

Newbies
I somehow seem to have an infection in my delt /arm area, been almost a week with redness and swelling, now feeling a lump forming, tried topical anti biotic cream but it's not getting better. What's a good line to the doc, I'm not telling him the truth

Standard excuse is that you took a vit-B shot. Or something bit you (spider etc, depending on climate).

try the truth, took something, got infected i need antibiotics. they are your doctor, can only lecture you but still gonna treat ya.

Had the same question a couple of years ago. Went in the office and was going to tell her it was a spider bite. When i came down to it i told the truth. She didnt bat an eye. But for insurance reasons i would say it was from a b12 injection you were trying to use to increase your energy and appetite. Then your ins cant really say much since b12 is legal.

I used vitamin b excuse tell him got of internet u will get lecture.always have antibiotic on band.I go around allergy season tell doc got sinus infection and stock up on them.

Ingrown hair?
I dunno about those on the delts, but had them on my thighs that have gotten nasty

I had an ingrown hair on my chest that turned into a lump filled with pus.

just say that's what you think it is. no need to admit to gear u for this. I just walked into an urgent care facility and they took care of it.

Do you think scratched by a thorn or bushes is too far fetched?

Do you think scratched by a thorn or bushes is too far fetched?

I had cellulitis on my leg and told the doc it was from a scratch from doing tree work. It works and they won't ask for "proof"
An infection is very easy to get, so they don't dig into your reason

Tell them what you want. A doc won't refuse to treat you. It might be a better idea to be truthful, because tht will lead to better care, but whatever.

medical records

You never know what's going to happen where some agency or government requires to see your medical records for benefits. Don't tell the doc anything about something that could be questionable. B-12 sounds like a good story and seeing an urgent care is even better. Urgent care treatment doesn't get added to your medical records of your regular doctor.

Tell him you were trying on a dress shirt and one of the stickpins got you or go the the fish store and get antibiotics and treat it yourself.

Or you were fishing and you hooked yourself.

I had cellulitis on my leg and told the doc it was from a scratch from doing tree work. It works and they won't ask for "proof"

:yeahthat:

Just tell him who knows what it is, maybe a spider bite. They'll be able to tell its infected by the heat. I've done that. I don't mention drug or b12 use.

Ok brother your the winner, I'm in the walk in clinic waiting line, told the nurse she didn't blink, i might go with a combo of, I'm not sure doc brush, spider bite.. This will be play by play coverage, lol

Tell them you're into body modification and like needle play. Close enough.

That was close to not working, he says hmm, i don't see a bite or scratch, i think you need to see your family doctor for a cat scan. Phuck sakes, i say well this arm is warmer than my other, he says well I'll put you on antibiotic s for a week if that doesn't do it you have to call your doc, phew learned my lesson about cleanliness of injections, thanks PM bro's..

You do realize the doctor will know without you saying anything. Experienced ones can identify injuries easily enough from appearance alone. If youre a big dude then theyll without a doubt know what it is.

Be honest or tell them b12 or whatever. At least youll be honest that you injected something. Doctors have to treat drug addicts and they leave without cop intervention. Doc client privilege, i think not even in court they can share that info, could be wrong.

Good luck.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510